First 56789 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Usually if I'm rude it isn't a planned elaborate thing or even a huge faux pas, it's more along the lines of not caring what the other people think around me. My rudest moments have been an attitude of general disrespect, which I usually only inflict upon people if I think they deserve it. This could include things like burping out loud, saying mildly offensive things in a tone of voice meant to be overheard, or putting my bare feet on top of someone's coffee table.

I do this less and less as I get older, of course, and I do know "how to behave" in social situations, and I'd never do it to people who I genuinely respected, but yeah, I'm never going to be the poster child for Fe dominance.

MBTI
    NICE

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Nah, I think you're capable of being intentionally rude.
    Piss off.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    Piss off.

MBTI
    INFP

I'm regularly rude to my mom and brother. This usually takes the form of my being or getting irritated (due to anything - it could be them, it could be something else, it could be nothing at all), and making a mean comment in response. I'm not proud of it, and would like to tone the moodiness down, but I disappoint myself often.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    I was over visiting some cousins of mine for the first time. I noticed that my aunt was Filipino, and my uncle was Caucasian. There were three kids. I noticed that one of the kids looked Caucasian with freckles, one of them had Caucasian and Filipino features, and the last one looked completely Filipino. Reminded me of the comparison of three results of similar experiments with different test conditions I'd watched on television.

I was very intrigued, and didn't know about racial taboos at the time. I said, "So, you're the product of interracial breeding? Fascinating!" I really did find it intriguing because I'd never seen it before. Had no idea it was possible, let alone offensive to point out.
    That reminds me of the time when my parents were invited to a posh restaurant in Manila.
    The waiter refused to serve the wife of the host.
    The wife was an African, not a Filipino.
    The host bought the restaurant, and fired the staff.

Mistake is not malice. Malice is not a mistake.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

When I was around 16, I used to play soccer at mildly competitive level. A player in my team was notorious for shouting at other players (he wasn't even that good). He had a strong personality, thus only a few of us dared to shout back at him. One day he shouted at me for a small mistake (I was playing really well, he was probably envious). I took my pants down, took my penis out, and told him "Suck my fucking dick, idiot". He went completely crazy but people held him so we didn't manage to start a fist-fight.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    When I was around 16, I used to play soccer at mildly competitive level. A player in my team was notorious for shouting at other players (he wasn't even that good). He had a strong personality, thus only a few of us dared to shout back at him. One day he shouted at me for a small mistake (I was playing really well, he was probably envious). I took my pants down, took my penis out, and told him "Suck my fucking dick, idiot". He went completely crazy but people held him so we didn't manage to start a fist-fight.

Gamma power!
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    HOLY SHIT! As if you did that!?! There could have been better ways to deal with it, lol, surely. There's a pretty big plus one for deliberate rudeness
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Ahah believe me there was no way to deal with that guy except being "tolerant", but sometimes it's not enough lol
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Riva

The rudest thing I've ever done with intention was one of the worse things I would ever do till I die.

What is it?

I was dating this really hot girl (drop dead gorgeous hot body, below average face) who was quite rich. We were going out for a while/6 months. Things were going kind of well. (at least i had a erection all the while i was with her). But then unfortunately for me she went to a private school full of rich, spoiled brats.

She was teasing me for awhile saying that there is a guy who likes her. I didn't care that much. But whenever we would have an argument she would say piss me off by talking about that guy. She would do this just to piss me off. And she only did it whenever we had an argument.

And i think that guy asked her out. (which I actually deserve because I asked her while she was going out with another guy. I was only 18, so give me a break).

One day we had this stupid fight, she messaged me and said -

"you know don't ever call me again. I don't need you. I have someone else. He is much better than you and going out with you was a mistake."

I said ok. "But first you have to promise me that you will call me and tell me after your father leaves your mother". She was 16.