User Tag List

Thread: Product Recommendation/Great Deals

INFj None

Thumbs up Product Recommendation/Great Deals

The purpose of this thread is to provide information about products you have tried and really liked. Spam will be removed.

Okay, I getta go first.

If you have an iPod, iFrogz makes some pretty cool-looking cases. They have a nice variety of color combos and wheel covers. I got one for my hubby for Father's day and it looks good and is holding up nicely. His only complaint is that the contrasting band gets in the way when he's syncing. It wouldn't be a big deal except that he syncs five days a week.

If you happen to have a first generation nano, you can get freebies for the next few days. You do have to pay shipping and handling. Go here to design your case. When you check out enter free1stgennano in the coupon code box. I paid $21.00 for Don's in June. I'm getting two for $8.00 now.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Protocol Droid Array Athenian200's Avatar

Unicomp Keyboards. They are a little pricey, but it's much more comfortable to type on a well-built keyboard with buckling springs than on the rubber-domed key switches typically used. Especially for someone like me who does a lot of typing. Also, it's lasted longer than the other keyboards I've used, which typically start to wear out after about two years. I've had this one for over three years, and it's not showing signs of wear at all. It feels very responsive and comfortable.