User Tag List

12 Last

Sniffles

Default Is Typology the Anti-Christ?

Cimarron stated on Vent that one's type is democratically chosen through election. Yet all wise men know that democratic election is nothing more than a tool of the Anti-Christ to fool the masses to accepting his evil rule.

Therefore the only rational conclusion one can come to is that MBTI must be the Anti-Christ.

Yeah.........think about it.

MBTI
    xxxx

While democratic elections may be a tool of the Antichrist, the Antichrist is not its own user. Therefore, the simple presence of democratic elections does not guarantee that the Antichrist orchestrated them. I reject your logic.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

"There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Z View Post
    I reject your logic.
    Why close your eyes to the truth? Why not open them to see the light?

You've been seduced by the Evil One - you are beyond hope!

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

All I know is that I think putting too much stock into the MBTI could be a rather destructive, limiting thing.

No opinions on Antichrists.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Wait . . . I thought Obama was the anti-christ. All those emails from my Limbaugh-loving relatives can't be wrong. Or maybe there is more than one anti-christ . . . OR maybe Myers and Briggs created Obama in a personality experiment . . . in a secret underground lab . . . and he wasn't born at all which is why his birth certificate is fake.

Sarah Palin needs to know about this immediately!
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    All I know is that I think putting too much stock into the MBTI could be a rather destructive, limiting thing.
    A very wise young lady, indeed.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Well, the Anti-christ WILL be from amongst the people - and given our ecosystem(s), and the way things are, I'm sure one persona WILL be taken forward to the top for that 'insurrection' for it to take place.

... But then, given things are the way they are (already), nobody could understand the credibility for the anti-christ until he actually appears.

So, whether or not MBTI has any significant effect to Anti-christ's forthcoming, the proof for that is (undoubtedly) challenged, given his superiority is very much worldwide amassed.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Anyone wants a Wiener ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Cimarron stated on Vent that one's type is democratically chosen through election. Yet all wise men know that democratic election is nothing more than a tool of the Anti-Christ to fool the masses to accepting his evil rule.

Yeah.........think about it.
    Yes, the Anti-Christ is a fascinating metaphor.

However the orthodox position it that Christ by his death on the Cross has defeated evil for all time.

So the metaphor of the Anti-Christ is no more than a pagan superstition. It appeals to the gullible and the credulous.

We have Christ and Satan. And Satan has been defeated and cast down to Hell for all time. He's not gonna come back, particularly not as a Democrat or a Republican.

However you are quite right that democracy is the worst possible system - except for all the others.