User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Not even close. My dreams tend to have a limited emotional effect on me and usually range from mild annoyance (dreamt about how a previously solved problem reoccured) to mild content (dreamnt how I found some ancient coins in the dirt). And as soon as I wake up the feeling disappears within seconds.

An INTP friend of mine once asked me how often I get nightmares. I said that I don't get nightmares - in turn he suggested that I might not be human. I suppose that possibility cannot be fully discounted.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

I've cried over the death of a person in a dream I'd never met.
    It hurt to breathe when I woke up. And yeah, my eyes were wet.
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Not even close. My dreams tend to have a limited emotional effect on me and usually range from mild annoyance (dreamt about how a previously solved problem reoccured) to mild content (dreamnt how I found some ancient coins in the dirt). And as soon as I wake up the feeling disappears within seconds.

An INTP friend of mine once asked me how often I get nightmares. I said that I don't get nightmares - in turn he suggested that I might not be human. I suppose that possibility cannot be fully discounted.
    Finding coins is a very common dream theme for men. Or jews.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INxJ

Never.

My dreams rarely leave me with any impression whatsoever.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    IEI

A couple of times. Most recently I dreamt that my grandfather died really suddenly of some kind of heart attack after a heated argument. I watched it happen but was powerless to do anything, and in my dream I was leaning over his body crying. When I woke up my pillow was wet with tears and it took me a moment to realise that in reality he was still alive and well... and that dream-grandfather's behaviour had been completely unlike him; I've never seen him really argue with someone in my life. I think it was all of the emotional tension in the dream - eventually leading up to horrible loss - that made the tears start flowing. It's certainly not something that happens often and when I wake up I'm usually very aware of what is and isn't real; my 'dream emotions' aren't lasting.

On a slightly random note, I've also woken myself up by laughing before... Now that was weird. You're suddenly aware you're giggling and that you must've been asleep, but you've got no idea what's going on. I can't remember what the dream was about now. Shame really, I'd love to know what I found so funny.
    INFJ 9w1.

Yes, sadly I have a hyperactive imagination sometimes so I can dream up some truly terrible scenarios.

When I was younger I had some nightmares that made me cry as well.
    Hello. There'll be something here soon.

Riva

It happened to me once.
    I was dreaming that i was in a concentrations camp. i was trying so hard to prove that i am not a Jew.
    Apparently they didn't like gypsies either.
    I woke up crying.

MBTI
    I

Nah, my dreams usually are not sad. They're more terrifying, and I like that.

MBTI
    ISTx

Once I remember dreaming and breaking into tears, a gut-wrenching cry and then woke up, but my eyes were dry. I don't remember what the deal was in my dream.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

It's happened twice to me. Both dreams were about the same person, about feeling betrayed.. I woke up crying and remembering in my dreams asking that person "why? how come? I thought I could trust you.."

Interestingly, the person I cried about in my dreams once called me and told me that he had a dream of me crying one night (in which I did), and had to drop a line to see if I was ok.. Odd/unusual- we once had that kind of bond.