User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Once, a long time ago, I woke up laughing, unable to remember what I was dreaming about. I fell back asleep because it was still early. Then, I woke up that same morning later, and then I was crying. Again, I couldn't remember the dream. It's never happened since.
    "Vous au moins, vous ne risquez pas d'tre un lgume, puisque mme un artichaut a du cur."
    -Amelie Poulain

Phantonym

I've never had something like that. I rarely cry anyway. But I've had a very vivid dream of drowning, the feeling of suffocation felt very real. That woke me up pretty fast.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    I've never had something like that. I rarely cry anyway. But I've had a very vivid dream of drowning, the feeling of suffocation felt very real. That woke me up pretty fast.
    wow that's crazy, I had the same dream, and I woke up in a gasping breath because I had been holding it in reality while dreaming my head was under water. On top of that I remember someone was holding my head under water.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

No, but I have woken up from a chase dream screaming and covered in sweat.

Oh, and I did have a dream that someone was holding my head underwater that I woke up from. Specifically, I dreamed that they stabbed me in the heart with an odd purple energy weapon, yellow paint came out instead of blood, I was completely paralyzed, and they dragged me over to a lake and held my head underwater. Also, the whole time, "Killing me softly with his song" was playing in the background. Incidentally, the person holding my head underwater was a conservative speaker I listened to in school and disagreed with.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Yep, it does happen every now and then. Followed by sad dreams of course.

MBTI
    INTP

Be careful crazy thread. It could actually give people bad dreams.

MBTI
    infp

Yes, not often but I am aware within my dream that I am crying, and when I wake up my pillow is wet from tears, and I feel exhausted in the same way as if I had just had a very intense crying session. Even my throat feels dry from the heave part of the crying.

I'm not sure if anyone has ever seen me doing that in my sleep, I truly hope no one ever does because I think that would look pretty insane to the outside observer. :P
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Yes. I remember being really sad, I think it was a relational dream. I guess I also cover my face with my arms and babble in my sleep. I've woken up from dreams doing something else, too.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Could be sleep apnea.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ESFJ

Yes, several times. Very sad dreams.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe