User Tag List

First 5678 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

I've never really had a "worst day of my life". Nothing stands out, in my memory.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    INFP

Do you really want to know??!

MBTI
    INFP

Definitely the day my mum died. You think you have an idea of what it'll be like but when it happens your whole life rearranges itself in violent and disturbing ways. The day after was just as bad, but in different ways.

Honourable mentions:
    1. The girl I'd decided (without consulting her of course) I was going to marry hooked up with a brazilian surfer, whom she later married.
    2. My dad walked in on me masturbating in my bedroom to a spread of National Geographic magazines. Dunno who was more embarrassed. I couldnt look him in the eye for a few months afterwards, and he probably couldn't either. I wouldn't know, of course.
    3. My dog of 12 years got run over by a friend. May sound ridiculous, but that shit hurts.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    1. The girl I'd decided (without consulting her of course) I was going to marry hooked up with a brazilian surfer, whom she later married.
    Shit man, that's tough. I feel for ya.
    2. My dad walked in on me masturbating in my bedroom to a spread of National Geographic magazines. Dunno who was more embarrassed. I couldnt look him in the eye for a few months afterwards, and he probably couldn't either. I wouldn't know, of course.
    ROFL. NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC?
    3. My dog of 12 years got run over by a friend. May sound ridiculous, but that shit hurts.
    My dog died of 8 years, died of liver cancer. That shit does hurt.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

When my ex-husband took off with my children (8mos and 5 at the time) for three days. I have no doubt of my ability to beat someone to death with a baseball bat after that experience. None at all.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INFJ

My worst happened after our 11 YO cat had thyroid surgery. The night after surgery, I was home with the kids, who were 8 and 4; it was a Saturday night so my husband was at work.

The cat started howling. I called the vet who said to bring her in RIGHT NOW. I put everyone into the car and drove the two miles to the vet - 10 minutes that felt like 2 hours - the cat howling the whole way. Every stoplight made me feel like howling, too.

When we got to the vet's they took her in the back right away. After 10 minutes the vet came out and said "you know what we have to do." The kids were sitting right there and we were all crying.

I nodded for them to give her the shot.
    Proud Female Rider in Maverick's Bike Club.

MBTI
    INTP

The day I smashed into a deer in my car. I was driving at about 60 and looked down to adjust the HVAC controls for about half a second. I looked up and found deer ass in my head lights, then bam no more. The deers had been thrown 30 feet and its ass had exploded, leaving bits of deer on the road and on my car. Totaled the car. Twas not a good day for me at all.

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    When my ex-husband took off with my children (8mos and 5 at the time) for three days. I have no doubt of my ability to beat someone to death with a baseball bat after that experience. None at all.
    Was his body ever found?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Was his body ever found?
    I broke his nose. Not with a bat, with my fist. Then someone jumped in and saved him and I never got a chance to finish.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

August 12th, 1996. When my mother died of cancer.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?