User Tag List

First 45678 Last

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

the worst day of my life was when i learned of typology.

i'm kind of an obsessive kid and well, i couldn't rest 'til i got it down pat and was convinced i knew... what[?] i was.

the day itself wasn't actually that bad. it was fascinating and shit.
    but spending an entire year isolated in thought and research was pretty grueling and emotionally taxing.

among other idiot teenage bullshit 'realizations' as i called them, it basically forced me to trash everything i originally thought was part of life -- specifically my life.

on the other hand, i was a pretty fucked up kid: more egotistical and aggressive than the Nocap you guys know.
    but i was basically shamed and given lots of grief for my behavior by my narrow parents and of course, was made to think that there was something wrong with me; something which needed fixing.

now i'm comfortable with my level of prickitude, and will probably never question myself again.

maybe i am more egotistical.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    Incorrect. In an army where it's involuntary, you embrace the fact that you can kill on command. In a voluntary army one can always miss their shot
    Im not undertanding what you mean or you didnt understand what i ment.
    I ment that in some countries(like finland) you need to go to army or you get punished with civilian service or jail. In usa you dont get to jail if u dont go to army, you get payed for going there.. Going to army doesent mean that you have to go to war, unless the country is at(or gets in) war.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap View Post
    the worst day of my life was when i learned of typology.

i'm kind of an obsessive kid and well, i couldn't rest 'til i got it down pat and was convinced i knew... what[?] i was.

the day itself wasn't actually that bad. it was fascinating and shit.
    but spending an entire year isolated in thought and research was pretty grueling and emotionally taxing.

among other idiot teenage bullshit 'realizations' as i called them, it basically forced me to trash everything i originally thought was part of life -- specifically my life.

on the other hand, i was a pretty fucked up kid: more egotistical and aggressive than the Nocap you guys know.
    but i was basically shamed and given lots of grief for my behavior by my narrow parents and of course, was made to think that there was something wrong with me; something which needed fixing.

now i'm comfortable with my level of prickitude, and will probably never question myself again.

maybe i am more egotistical.
    "Prickitude"??? You're all good dude. Perceptive nocap perceptive. Perhaps the very influences of leading one to believe themselves as part of the realm of prickitude are the strategists of prickology
    Last edited by professor goodstain; 08-08-2009 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Oops. Ambiguity
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Im not undertanding what you mean or you didnt understand what i ment.
    I ment that in some countries(like finland) you need to go to army or you get punished with civilian service or jail. In usa you dont get to jail if u dont go to army, you get payed for going there.. Going to army doesent mean that you have to go to war, unless the country is at(or gets in) war.
    My bad
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Either you are a very sarcastic individual or you completely misunderstand the point of my posts.
    I'll take the former.

MBTI
    xxxx

Worst day? Are you questioning my ability to repress horrible memories?

For some reason, I cannot remember emotion in any of my memories past around 3-6 weeks prior to the recollection period. I am left but to remember the moment and attempt to recreate through reason how I must have felt. For this reason, I can only get a largely "objective" memory of myself, as if I'm an entirely different person in my memories. While this fits logically as I change day to day, thus my personality would be largely a static state, and thus I would actually be looking back at a "different" person, it makes me feel like I may just be decidedly less human than the other people out there.

Anyways, enough of my mini-rant. A worst day would largely be defined by how I was feeling that day, no? Given my memory, the worst day I can remember with emotion would probably be 4 weeks ago when my friend ran their car into a pole and had to be rushed to the hospital.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

When I hear everyone else's "worst experiences," I feel like mine are so petty. Or they all have to deal with being embarrassed or something. Maybe it's because I'm only 15, and I still have yet to find myself, and discover the true beauties/horrors of the earth...? Huh.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

It's a toss up between my 17th birthday and senior prom.

I'm really looking forward to not being a teenager any more ._.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    It's a toss up between my 17th birthday and senior prom.

I'm really looking forward to not being a teenager any more ._.
    I've heard that the normal people usually remember such occasions fondly.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Z View Post
    I've heard that the normal people usually remember such occasions fondly.
    Damn, I've failed to maintain my veneer of normalcy...
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"