User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by lowtech redneck View Post
    Regardless of your beliefs concerning American motives (and if you think the war in Afghanistan was about anything other than 9/11 and terrorism, you're insane), military personal deserve respect for their service in defense of liberal democracies. If you have a problem with the means, take it out on the politicians who determine where they go.
    Okay, come on. I don't wanna argue but if you wanna debate about politics, take it someplace else.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by metaphours View Post
    Okay, come on. I don't wanna argue but if you wanna debate about politics, take it someplace else.
    I didn't "bring it" in the first place, but fair enough.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I didn't "bring it" in the first place, but fair enough.
    Okay, yeah. I'm sorry, just please. Let's get back on topic.

I'm trying to think. I don't carry negative experiences with me emotionally whatsoever. It may have been one of the many days that my girlfriend at the time was in the hospital and on the verge of death. Everything turned out okay.

MBTI
    INTP

I don't have any specific worst day; during my adolescence, countless days (in succession) spent in (seemingly) hopeless OCD misery would be tied for the worst day of my life.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    My bad. Scout and target acquisition. A scout sniper is someone from a reconnaissance battalion. STA is part of admin in an infantry battalion. It's (more or less) security for an infantry battalions FO. But, in some cases, can be employed to scout targets for artillery and airstrikes. For the most part we supplied line battalion admin with potential target intel.
    An INTP former Marine, not too common. Nighthawk has said that INTP is about the worst MBTI type for military fit, how did that go for you? Having read responses elsewhere, I saw plenty of people saying things along the lines of "everyday is the worst day of mylife" [which is the tie-in to this thread].

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I don't have any specific worst day; during my adolescence, countless days (in succession) spent in (seemingly) hopeless OCD misery would be tied for the worst day of my life.
    I know how that feels. I have Paranoid Personality Disorder.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Scott N Denver View Post
    ..and the military just gets told what to do.
    This is one of the top reasons i hate people joining army, especially in countries where its voluntary. By joining army you accept the fact that you will kill in command.

...America-and Finnish-military personal deserve respect for their service in defense of liberal democracies.
    I dont get why you included finnish military to that. Enyway i think american military(or the people who tell military what to do) definetly doesent deserve respect since theyr just fooling foolish people with your "liberal democracies".

I would rather not spam this whole topic with off topic posts. By arguing more about this you just make yourselfs looking like idiots in my eyes. I think we should stop this.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    This is one of the top reasons i hate people joining army, especially in countries where its voluntary. By joining army you accept the fact that you will kill in command.

Incorrect. In an army where it's involuntary, you embrace the fact that you can kill on command. In a voluntary army one can always miss their shot
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by metaphours View Post
    The self-righteous smirk that must be on your face after writing that post is palpable.
    Either you are a very sarcastic individual or you completely misunderstand the point of my posts.