MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Default Road rage

I has it. Do you?

MBTI
    yupp

only when i'm running late of course thats when i always get stuck behind the slow people going 2 mph and i'm like my grandma could walk faster then this, and she can't walk.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTP

I has, particularly when I see the blond bimbo yapping on the cell phone instead of watching the road, or when some AH decides its a good idea to tail gate me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Some dude just went all road rage on me. The traffic patterns changed (for the 500th time on this road - road construction) and I was a little confused as to which way to go. I ended up sort of cutting in front of someone (wasn't an accident waiting to happen, not surprising in the area) He beeped at me and I knew he thought it was cause I was on the cell phone.

He tailed me for a few minutes and when he went on the merge on the freeway lane rolled down his window and was screamed unintelligibly out the window at me as he merged.

I totally saw it coming a mile away and it entertained me. He thought that screaming out the window while on the freeway entrance was safe? People who feel justified in road rage crack me up, because they are obviously not thinking about the road while railing about someone else.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Guilty.

Road rage is apparently inheritable. If my four year old is in the car with me and someone in another car does something stupid she screams "IDIOT!!!"

MBTI
    ESFJ

I have only been driving just over a month.
    I've had only one incident where i shouted A-hole at some woman.

My kid was in the car so i had to say A-hole as opposed to ASSHOLE.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

I do not have road rage. I am too safety oriented for that.

If I were to get road rage, I could become careless in my driving and or lose defensive driving ability and then could either get into an accident, cause an accident, get killed or accidently kill someone else, then lose house in lawsuit and or get sent to jail and get raped and beat up by women in prison and pray for death if I haven't died already- all are so not on my things to do before I die list,lol.

Not worth it. Patience keeps you alive and I like living and being a responsible, safe driver because it keeps me close to that goal of living and not going to prison,lol.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I totally saw it coming a mile away and it entertained me. He thought that screaming out the window while on the freeway entrance was safe? People who feel justified in road rage crack me up, because they are obviously not thinking about the road while railing about someone else.
    Careful there, that's a bit of an assumption. I usually start screaming to vent off the frustration since I am concentrating on the road, and can't have that shit bothering me.

I really think it's a control thing, combined with incredulity. I find myself going "really, really" more than "you're a fucking moron, get off the road" these days.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I has it. I has it bad.

Little story, to illustrate:

I'm weaving between parking lots avoiding traffic lights, because the Boston Post Road is a shitshow at lunch hour. I come to a parking lot, and am about to go through but have to wait for someone to back out of their parking space, however she seems to be having difficulty because there is a giant UPS truck in the space next to her. She backs out, goes into drive, inches forward towards the UPS truck, goes into reverse, inches back [DESPITE having at least 5 feet of room behind her, apparently if she cannot see pavement in her rear view mirror, it doesn't exist], goes into drive, inches forward, ad infinitum. Well at this point I kind of lose it and YELL "What are you kidding me lady? Let's fucking GO, what are you fucking retarded!?"

Little did I know, I had forgotten that I had rolled my windows down because it was such a hot day, so the poor lady heard me quite well, proceeds to mouth "asshole" in my direction [which I deserved], and is obviously a bit flustered...so she proceeds to PLOW into the UPS truck in front of her. Luckily for me, because the front of her car was firmly wedged UNDER the UPS truck, it gave me enough space to drive around her and I laughed my way out of the parking lot.

MBTI
    IsfP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I has it. I has it bad.

Little story, to illustrate:

I'm weaving between parking lots avoiding traffic lights, because the Boston Post Road is a shitshow at lunch hour. I come to a parking lot, and am about to go through but have to wait for someone to back out of their parking space, however she seems to be having difficulty because there is a giant UPS truck in the space next to her. She backs out, goes into drive, inches forward towards the UPS truck, goes into reverse, inches back [DESPITE having at least 5 feet of room behind her, apparently if she cannot see pavement in her rear view mirror, it doesn't exist], goes into drive, inches forward, ad infinitum. Well at this point I kind of lose it and YELL "What are you kidding me lady? Let's fucking GO, what are you fucking retarded!?"

Little did I know, I had forgotten that I had rolled my windows down because it was such a hot day, so the poor lady heard me quite well, proceeds to mouth "asshole" in my direction [which I deserved], and is obviously a bit flustered...so she proceeds to PLOW into the UPS truck in front of her. Luckily for me, because the front of her car was firmly wedged UNDER the UPS truck, it gave me enough space to drive around her and I laughed my way out of the parking lot.
    Good god man, that was an asshole thing to do. People in tiny cars...

I drive a manual 4x4, the only time I get road rage is when I'm trying to be lazy and I don't want to shift gears. Someone will inevitably pull out in front of me and make me slow down into a lower gear and I get pissed as hell. I'll usually pass them even if it isn't legal, but you know, only if no one is watching!