First 2345 Last

Thread: Road rage

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

I have road rage. I tend to yell and make angry faces and gestures when people cut me off or do something otherwise stupid. I also tend to drive a bit aggressively, though I've made a real effort to curb that behavior lately.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ENTP

Road rage is probably a good opportunity to fuck with people.

If someone is a dick to you and tries to go all road rage, simply let them pass you and then follow them to wherever they work and live and then when they notice, just drive away.

If you don't have time and you have a camera or cellphone camera make sure they see you taking pictures of their license plate and then exit quickly after that.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    If someone is a dick to you and tries to go all road rage, simply let them pass you and then follow them to wherever they work and live and then when they notice, just drive away.

If you don't have time and you have a camera or cellphone camera make sure they see you taking pictures of their license plate and then exit quickly after that.
    That would just be a waste of your own time. If a dick went all road rage on me, then I wouldn't waste my time following him to his work place and then leave when he noticed lol.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    That would just be a waste of your own time. If a dick went all road rage on me, then I wouldn't waste my time following him to his work place and then leave when he noticed lol.
    Why? Wouldn't you want to teach them a lesson?
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

Phantonym

I don't have road rage, I usually laugh at people who seem to get all worked up by something insignificant. I always let people merge the lane, no problem with that. But I seem to be the one causing road rage, or at least attributing to people's speeding. It's especially noticeable on the highways when I'm going at the correct speed and there are always people wanting to pass. What's up with that? Can't they stand driving behind anybody and just feel the need to pass everybody? Then I'll do my little passive-aggressive routine in my head: What's the rush? Oh, nice to meet you at the next stop light. Oh, you'll get there 20 seconds faster? Well, good for you. I'll be the one laughing out loud when I pass you after you get pulled over by cops.

I have all the time in the world and I'm not going to go all spastic just because people can't handle others driving around them. I'm not deliberately trying to do anything to cause people road rage but I think that's already rooted deeper in something personal for them and they can't handle it other than getting angry at little things that bother them.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w? sp/sx

I have it, and I can't even drive yet.
    "A spill at the plant increased the phosphates in the lake and produced a scum of algae so thick that the swamp smell filled the air, infiltrating the genteel mansions. Debutantes cried over the misfortune of coming out in a season everyone would remember for its bad smell."

MBTI
    istp

I try not to give other people power of my emotions, but sometimes I can't help but critique poor driving skills.

MBTI
    SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale View Post
    I try not to give other people power of my emotions, but sometimes I can't help but critique poor driving skills.
    There's a difference between road rage and honest critique. I give lot's of honest critique, sometimes I even get annoyed if somebody does something stupid, but actual rage... No I don't get that.

MBTI
    ENTP

Never had road rage.

When I see people that do I instantly get reminded of the terrible fact that we're devolving.

Only with those moving roadblocks going 5mph under the speed limit... it's irritating and slash-your-wrists depressing. It would be courteous to let people move by you.