User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: Road rage

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    LOL!

This is exactly what it was like.

EDIT: Except, instead of being nice and helping her un park, I verbally abused her until she crashed into the car in front her so I could drive around.
    Classic. Personally if in that position, i'd rip her out of the car and park the damn thing myself then give her some shit. This is my first car so i dont have power steering (arms like bloody popeye) and i'd still be able to get it in that gap. *tut*
    Lmao.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Thankfully I have zero road rage. You really have to do something that makes me risk my life in order for me to be pissed off. I feel weirded out when I'm in the car with people that road-rage easily.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

I use my middle finger so often I had to put him on retainer.
    Expensive SOB, but he gets the job done.

MBTI
    ISTP

Well. I live in New Jersey, and drive in NYC a lot.

I don't have road rage, but driving like you do....is a requirement here, especially on the highways.

Other note, for future reference for all persons visiting the NJ area, speed minimums and limits are as follows:

Local roads: 30-66MPH.
    School zone: 40-66MPH. (Kids are tiny, they'll just bounce off the bumper, go faster damn it.)
    Highways: 80- ?MPH
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by millerm277 View Post
    Well. I live in New Jersey, and drive in NYC a lot.

I don't have road rage, but driving like you do....is a requirement here, especially on the highways.

Other note, for future reference for all persons visiting the NJ area, speed minimums and limits are as follows:

Local roads: 30-66MPH.
    School zone: 40-66MPH. (Kids are tiny, they'll just bounce off the bumper, go faster damn it.)
    Highways: 80- ?MPH
    i didn't even bother to drive when i lived in NYC. i got there and i was like, 'are you kidding me?' and just sold my car flat out straight away.

here in west Texas we hit 100+ on the open highway all the time.
    that is the perk of being in the middle of nowhere.
    you know, the drivers in Philly are pretty terrible. i mean when i lived there, they were pretty f-ing nuts. i don't know that road rage is all that bad, they are just bad drivers.

i am real happy and blissful when i drive, though. i crank up the music loud, i don't much notice anyone else. haha, i am that guy next to you when you are stopped at the red light, the one with his windows rolled down rocking out like there's no tomorrow. make eye contact with me and i will try to draw you into it. rock with me! you know you want to.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Road rage? What's that? I don't know. It just doesn't bother me. If I'm in the car and I've got good music...I'm good. Whatever. It's not worth stressing over.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    I

I try to not let it get to my head, and usually this works. I was always taught - be a defensive driver. Basically don't take offense to people doing things on the road, don't act out when you're driving, do what's right.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

I get a type of.. playful road rage? There been times people drove head on to me so I (playfully) speed up just to see how fast they can get back in their own lane, I hate driving behind cars who don't signal until the last minute.. so I make sure they see me (playfully) almost run into their back ends. I get mad when people pass me up and get in front of me when I'm already a pretty fast driver.. so I speed up just to pass them up too...
    Always be sincere, whether you mean it or not.

MBTI
    INTP

I'm a bad driver, so I cause road rage more often than I get it.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
    i didn't even bother to drive when i lived in NYC. i got there and i was like, 'are you kidding me?' and just sold my car flat out straight away.
    When you get used to it, and the "no one is going to be nice to you, figure out your own damn way of forcing through people to get where you want to go" mentality, it's not actually that bad. Last week I got from 42nd street to the Met in under 15 minutes. That's pretty good. On that same note, does NYC have a speed limit? I've never seen a sign, and was doing about 55 through traffic...

here in west Texas we hit 100+ on the open highway all the time.
    that is the perk of being in the middle of nowhere.
    True, then again....here we do close to that here on busy highways. Montana with my Z would be nice.....(no/unenforced speed limits).

Quote Originally Posted by syckkz View Post
    I get a type of.. playful road rage? There been times people drove head on to me so I (playfully) speed up just to see how fast they can get back in their own lane, I hate driving behind cars who don't signal until the last minute.. so I make sure they see me (playfully) almost run into their back ends. I get mad when people pass me up and get in front of me when I'm already a pretty fast driver.. so I speed up just to pass them up too...
    Yeah, this is me...I more like to mess with people. Don't actually get angry, just like to mess with people's heads a bit....
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%