9 6.82%
  • Pig

10 7.58%
First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

How do you get the element? I'm some sort of dragon. Badass I presume...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    How do you get the element? I'm some sort of dragon. Badass I presume...
    With 5 elements and 12 animals, it's basically a 60-year cycle. The wiki page has a table where you can find out your element.

Chinese astrology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

Fire Tiger.

MBTI
    SEXY

I just checked online and I'm not sure. Most calendars say I'm a rabbit, but some say I'm a dragon.

According to Chinese folklore, each animal is associated with certain personality traits. The Rabbit is said to be quiet, reserved loud, slightly eccentric, retrospective and thoughtful.

Those following traditional Chinese astrology consider people born in the Year of the Rabbit to make ideal diplomats or politicians. In Chinese astrological thought, a "rabbit person" is graceful, cultured and well-mannered. Although Rabbit people get along well with many people, at heart they are considered to be basically reserved outgoing creatures, and are only truly happy when engrossed in some sort of scholarly or intellectual activity.

Rabbit people are considered too sensitive for the world around them; they are not able to thrive in competitive or aggressive environments, and are anxious when others force them to take risks. Their inner world is considered too delicate for unsettled or unpredictable situations, and they tend to create peaceful and comfortable atmospheres--like rabbit dens--instinctively. According to traditional Chinese astrology, this characteristic makes them very hospitable and attentive people, who take care of those around them.

The average Rabbit person emphasizes the importance of small details. They pay attention to everything from color, design and furniture to food and conversation. And only when they are sure that everything has been arranged as they wish can these people relax and have fun. These people can relax and have fun.

People born in the year of the Rabbit often lead a conservative lifestyle where one of the most important things is their security. irregular lifestyle where one of the most important things is the experience of things This quality has a negative side also: opting for safety over risk, they may miss good opportunities. These people are not frivolous or irresponsible, for when they truly believe in something, they are serious, persevering and capable.

Calm as they are, it is not easy to provoke Rabbit people. They are sentimental and compassionate. They can be moved by the personal problems you share with them.
    This doesn't apply to me at all!

According to Chinese folklore, each animal is associated with certain personality traits. Dragon people are considered most eccentric in the Chinese zodiac. Dragons are idealists, perfectionists, they are born thinking they are perfect and inflexible. Dragons are also aggressive and determined, going after what they want is second nature to them. There is also a five-element rotation of wood, fire, earth, metal, and water, each having other specific traits.

The Dragon is also the most popular zodiac year. During the Year of the Dragon, there is a noticeable rise in birthrates in China, as many parents wish to have a child whose zodiac sign is the Dragon.

The Dragon is omnipotent. He/she is flamboyant, attractive and full of vitality and strength. In China, the Dragon is the sign of the Emperor of China or the male element Yang. The Dragon is the symbol of power and wealth.

It would be right to say that people born in the year of the dragon have a natural charisma and are certainly gifted with power and luck. It is unlikely for them to escape unnoticed from a party or to take second place in a competition. The dragon person has an active mind and shows an unfeigned interest in the world around him/her.

This person is also self-confident enough to know how to create a necessary impression. Because they are larger than life themselves, dragon people like to do everything on a grand scale. They are egotistical self-aggrandizing and ambitious, almost to the point of megalomania. They will stop at nothing to get what they want.

A person born in this year wears the crown of destiny, and is capable of great achievements if he or she knows how to harness his or her tremendous energy, intelligence and talent. While these people enjoy being the center of attention, they also have a brave and charitable side to their personality. If a dragon's friend faces a problem or dilemma, he or she will be there to offer help, and when others leave the field of battle the dragon takes a step forward to solve the problem with authority and dignity.

Dragons set a high standard of actions for themselves as well as for other people and are surprised when others cannot cope with a task; they are so carried away by the process that they fail to see other people's weaknesses.

Ideal jobs for dragons include kings, military officer, politician, musician, buffers, poet, artist, biological and environmental engineer, stockbroker, athlete, trade union leader, company director, explorer, and attorney.

The Dragon is most compatible with the Rat, Monkey, Snake and Rooster.
    Oh my, I guess this one isn't me either.

I'm coming to the conclusion that astrology may not be all that it claims to be.
    (removed)

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Chinese years do not start on the 1st of January like our western years. They start between the end of Jan to the middle of feb and i think they are lunar new years but i may be mistaken. If you have a birthday in January of February you may get mixed results depending on how reliable the source you are using for calculation. E.g I am a Dragon because my birthday falls at the end of January but i have recieved Snake from unreliable sources.

@ Shimmy... Is your birthday in Jan/Feb? Also it's worth checking your element sign (Earth/Wood/Fire/Water/Metal) as these can change your traits somewhat.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I am Swine, lucky bitch and soccer fan:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfEPHR3fm2I"].[/YOUTUBE]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Water Pig.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Earth horse
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

wow...so many dragons what's up with that?!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by GemPOPGem View Post
    Chinese years do not start on the 1st of January like our western years. They start between the end of Jan to the middle of feb and i think they are lunar new years but i may be mistaken. If you have a birthday in January of February you may get mixed results depending on how reliable the source you are using for calculation. E.g I am a Dragon because my birthday falls at the end of January but i have recieved Snake from unreliable sources.

@ Shimmy... Is your birthday in Jan/Feb? Also it's worth checking your element sign (Earth/Wood/Fire/Water) as these can change your traits somewhat.
    Yeah, my birthday is in January. And according to the table on wikipedia I would be 'yin fire'. Don't know what that means though.
    (removed)