• Dog

9 6.82%
  • Pig

10 7.58%
First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! You are awesome, have I told you that lately???

Awww. . . thank you. You saved me one time of having to tell myself that today. I only have to say it 23 times now.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Mine is the doggie!
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Phantonym

I'm a Water Dog And apparently, I'm faithful, affectionate, flexible and relaxed...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    Snake

Earth Snake
    Earth Snakes always seem to be calm and content. Theyre friendly and approachable and believe that theyll reap great rewards by working hard and relying on common sense.

Personality
    Occupying the 6th position in the Chinese Zodiac, the Snake symbolizes such character traits as intelligence, gracefulness and materialism. When it comes to decision-making, Snakes are extremely analytical and as a result, they dont jump into situations. They are effective at getting the things they want, even if it means they have to scheme and plot along the way. Snakes are very materialistic creatures, preferring to surround themselves with the finest that life has to offer. This is especially evident in the home, where luxurious furnishings and surroundings help Snakes seek the peace they need in order to thrive.

Health
    Snakes prefer living a life of calmness, preferring quietness over noise and a manageable workload rather than a schedule thats overly-booked. Snakes become easily stressed when their lives arent peaceful or in order. Too much of this way of life can shorten a snakes life!

Career
    Snakes do work very hard, but they have a tendency to be job-hoppers as they become easily bored. Their somewhat laid-back attitude causes them to be mistakenly categorized as slackers, but nothing could be further from the truth! Snakes are very creative and extremely diligent. Theyre excellent problem-solvers and thrive under tight deadlines. Good career choices for Snakes include: scientist, analyst, investigator, painter, potter, jeweler, astrologer, magician, dietician, and sociologist.

Relationships
    Snakes are excellent seducers so they never have trouble attracting others. However, theyll be the ones to decide when a relationship has potential and when it does not. Once theyve chosen a partner, a Snakes insecure side will begin to show through. Snakes guards their chosen partners much like a prized possessions, becoming jealous and even obsessive. Snakes prefer to keep their feelings to themselves. Its important to never betray a Snakes trust as a betrayed snake will make it a goal to get even some day!
    I'm an earth snake too, so I'll just borrow all of that

A lot of that is pretty true for me, except they said something about me having a thing called "common sense"....
    (I have so little of that I had to originally look up the meaning of it)

That brings up another question as well... do I need to be from Earth to be an Earth Snake?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Baa.

4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Earth Dragon.

MBTI
    ESFJ

It would be pretty sweet to be a "Metal Dragon."
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

Senior Member iamathousandapples's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

Water Monkey

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    The Monkey

"Monkeys can run circles around other people with ease. They are curious and clever people who catch on quickly to most anything. Monkey people generally can accomplish any given task. They appreciate difficult or challenging work as it stimulates them and makes them think. "

"Monkeys are fun-loving people who really enjoy a good time with friends, family or anyone else for that matter. They love practical jokes and like to play tricks on colleagues and friends alike. Monkeys tend to stir up trouble simply out of boredom, which can end up being more hurtful than they intended. Often, when this causes trouble, they expect others to understand it was all a joke and to deal with the consequences on their own.

Monkeys are curious creatures as well. Some people call them nosy. Others call them interested. The Chinese say they are just downright curious. Although gifted with a strong intellect, creativity and intuition are nor their fortes. They cant put themselves in your shoes even if they try and will become easily distracted or confused."

Pretty right. I think the Monkey is best characterized by an ENFP or an ENTP. Neat.

Find out: Chinese Horoscopes
    Just look to the top for other choices.
    This is mine as well. Not much like me though.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~