9 6.82%
  • Pig

10 7.58%
First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

The Monkey

"Monkeys can run circles around other people with ease. They are curious and clever people who catch on quickly to most anything. Monkey people generally can accomplish any given task. They appreciate difficult or challenging work as it stimulates them and makes them think. "

"Monkeys are fun-loving people who really enjoy a good time with friends, family or anyone else for that matter. They love practical jokes and like to play tricks on colleagues and friends alike. Monkeys tend to stir up trouble simply out of boredom, which can end up being more hurtful than they intended. Often, when this causes trouble, they expect others to understand it was all a joke and to deal with the consequences on their own.

Monkeys are curious creatures as well. Some people call them nosy. Others call them interested. The Chinese say they are just downright curious. Although gifted with a strong intellect, creativity and intuition are nor their fortes. They can’t put themselves in your shoes even if they try and will become easily distracted or confused."

Pretty right. I think the Monkey is best characterized by an ENFP or an ENTP. Neat.

Find out: Chinese Horoscopes
    Just look to the top for other choices.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Rabbit.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

...ouch. I am a goddamn fire rabbit.
    Maybe I should request a name-change on this site? "The Burning Bunny"... "RabbitsOnFire"... "Rodent Inferno"... "DryhumpTillItburns"... "FireSqueak"... Or... "Hot Bunny".

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

i'm a fire rabbit, too. i read somewhere that fire rabbit is also called 'rabbit gazing at the moon'.. but that's so much fruitier sounding than 'rodent inferno'

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Appropriately the Rabbit.

I mean, this is an age-based poll...
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

I'm a monkey. Muhahahahaha!

Hmm maybe that's where the saying comes from, "You're such a monkey."

Ohhh, I'm a metal monkey (WOO HOO!), which means:

"Metal Monkeys are determined and ambitious individuals and as a result, they’re often successful. Although they’re considered warm-hearted and very likeable, their preference in life is to be alone. Metal Monkeys are loyal to both their employers and their partners."

according to Chinesezodiac.com. GO ME!!!!!!!!!! I think that's pretty accurate....
    Last edited by Little Linguist; 08-06-2009 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Add something
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

deleted

Snake

Earth Snake
    Earth Snakes always seem to be calm and content. They’re friendly and approachable and believe that they’ll reap great rewards by working hard and relying on common sense.

Personality
    Occupying the 6th position in the Chinese Zodiac, the Snake symbolizes such character traits as intelligence, gracefulness and materialism. When it comes to decision-making, Snakes are extremely analytical and as a result, they don’t jump into situations. They are effective at getting the things they want, even if it means they have to scheme and plot along the way. Snakes are very materialistic creatures, preferring to surround themselves with the finest that life has to offer. This is especially evident in the home, where luxurious furnishings and surroundings help Snakes seek the peace they need in order to thrive.

Health
    Snakes prefer living a life of calmness, preferring quietness over noise and a manageable workload rather than a schedule that’s overly-booked. Snakes become easily stressed when their lives aren’t peaceful or in order. Too much of this way of life can shorten a snake’s life!

Career
    Snakes do work very hard, but they have a tendency to be job-hoppers as they become easily bored. Their somewhat laid-back attitude causes them to be mistakenly categorized as slackers, but nothing could be further from the truth! Snakes are very creative and extremely diligent. They’re excellent problem-solvers and thrive under tight deadlines. Good career choices for Snakes include: scientist, analyst, investigator, painter, potter, jeweler, astrologer, magician, dietician, and sociologist.

Relationships
    Snakes are excellent seducers so they never have trouble attracting others. However, they’ll be the ones to decide when a relationship has potential and when it does not. Once they’ve chosen a partner, a Snake’s insecure side will begin to show through. Snakes guards their chosen partners much like a prized possessions, becoming jealous and even obsessive. Snakes prefer to keep their feelings to themselves. It’s important to never betray a Snake’s trust as a betrayed snake will make it a goal to get even some day!

MBTI
    ESFJ

August 1982 - The Dog. Water Dog, specifically. Like Bo Obama, my favorite member of the White House household:

Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Dragon. Specifically an earth dragon, but the elements aren't in the poll.

Not that this means anything.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    August 1982 - The Dog. Water Dog, specifically. Like Bo Obama, my favorite member of the White House household:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! You are awesome, have I told you that lately???
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.