User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

eh

I guess I was thinking in terms of my work such as customer opinions, employer opinions, and things like that...opinions that I HAVE to care about to a certain extent.

I guess it depends on the more specific situation. Who is complaining? Why? Do they have any real say in things? So it depends on the story and how much "power" that person has.

If they have no real power or interest in my life, like some random stranger, then it's usually not that big of a deal. But if they can fire me or evict me, then it means a little more. Also, if I'm related to them or love them, then it matters a lot more what they say. I still adjust my level of caring to a healthy point once my reflexes have caught up, but the impact on my life will be much stronger.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    You've gone through a lot more introspection than most people. In doing so, you've learned that external opinion isn't as significant as internal alignment.
    The introspection I've done to get where I am, which was more about society's expectations than individuals views on me, was quite independent of not giving a crap, that introspection only happened over the past few years, my lack of concern has lasted a lot longer than that

I believe my sp instinct may play a significant role here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    The introspection I've done to get where I am, which was more about society's expectations than individuals views on me, was quite independent of not giving a crap, that introspection only happened over the past few years, my lack of concern has lasted a lot longer than that

I believe my sp instinct may play a significant role here.
    *pulls out the psych couch*

So, vhen did dis all begin?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

You know I never understood why they translated "care bear" with "luck bears" in german. Maybe it's luck when someone cares ? I've no clue -.-
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]