User Tag List

First 3111213

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Mostly Germanic, some Japanese, maybe a little Slavic. Both grandmothers are blue eyes with blonde hair, both grandfathers were brown eyes dark hair. My mom's side is the whiter one; though ironically the more corrupt.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post
    yeah, i think a large part of it is a cultural connotation too.

dunno how it came from hawaii to west coast, but i'd imagine part of it is from japanese americans long ago who came from hawaii to california in the late 19th century...
    When I think of the term Hapa...I think of people of mixed Hawaiian ancestry which I'm not. People have referred me as Hapa, but they usually assume I'm part Hawaiian. Eurasian seems easier to figure out. I noticed it's used mostly on the west coast not so much here.

Ombaaraminayasabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by soleil View Post
    When I think of the term Hapa...I think of people of mixed Hawaiian ancestry which I'm not. People have referred me as Hapa, but they usually assume I'm part Hawaiian. Eurasian seems easier to figure out. I noticed it's used mostly on the west coast not so much here.

ohh ic. the way its used here in california is more about just being part asian and culturally identifying with it somewhat... i've never lived in hawaii, so i can't say exactly how its used there... although it originated there... hehe. But my Asian friends who grew up in Hawaii, tend to refer to themselves as Hawaiian and seem to have less identity issues than mainland asian americans.

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post
    ohh ic. the way its used here in california is more about just being part asian and culturally identifying with it somewhat... i've never lived in hawaii, so i can't say exactly how its used there... although it originated there... hehe. But my Asian friends who grew up in Hawaii, tend to refer to themselves as Hawaiian and seem to have less identity issues than mainland asian americans.
    Because they have a bigger asian population to identify with?

MBTI
    INTP

Black America. Of Jamaican nationality. In my case said nationality includes genetics from Africans, Brits, Scots, Chinese, Indians and Germans.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

I am from an introverted culture knicknamed, the hermit kingdom. I think our BBQ is the best in the world too.