User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: 09/02/09

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Not a prank. Only a select few know what is really going to happen. Just be ready. Get your MRE[Meals ready to eat], water, compass, flashlights, batteries, etc.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by tenINsFJ View Post
    Not a prank. Only a select few know what is really going to happen. Just be ready. Get your MRE[Meals ready to eat], water, compass, flashlights, batteries, etc.
    troll
    :banned:

Quote Originally Posted by tenINsFJ View Post
    What makes me think that the select few includes the yo-yos from Loose Change and Zeitgeist...
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by metaphours View Post
    just looked it up, heard it's a prank being pulled by people from /b/ (4chan), don't take them seriously ever.
    That's just it. It's like the lotto. We keep not taking them seriously. But what if this is the one time we should have taken them seriously? i mean, sure, they're wrong all the time, yet eventually, they're gonna end up correct one time.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    That's just it. It's like the lotto. We keep not taking them seriously. But what if this is the one time we should have taken them seriously? i mean, sure, they're wrong all the time, yet eventually, they're gonna end up correct one time.
    i think you have /b/ confused with something else, my friend.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

I don't really understand how that it like...anything...what's even supposed to happen exactly? :confused: They couldn't come up with something scarier than a really vague message that the world is gonna end?
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    I don't really understand how that it like...anything...what's even supposed to happen exactly? :confused: They couldn't come up with something scarier than a really vague message that the world is gonna end?
    Specifics would provide an easy way to discredit them. By being vague, they avoid any real rebuttal.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    That's the scary part

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Haha, oh ok. Well in that case...

:horor:
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Why isn't this in the Fluff Zone?