User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Default Which two types get along the worst? Harmonize the best?

Just a general topic, out of curiosity. I want to see what people say and why.

In your opinion and from your experiences...

a) Which two types clash the most? Which two types would least likely develop a friendly and healthy friendship/relationship?

b) Which two types get along the best? Which two types would harmonize best in a friendship/relationship?

From my experiences..

ESFJs and ENTJs seem to clash the most. It seems as though they both see each other as irrational and wrong. ESFJ+ENTJ=recipe for disaster, from what I have seen.

INTJs and INTPs seem to develop very healthy friendships. It seems as though they are both of the same mind, one subjective, the other objective. They can easily communicate and 'get' each other.

Those are my occurrences. I'm not making judgments based off of experiences, don't get me wrong, I am just curious and thought it would be an interesting topic.

edit: and/or better yet, which type do you get along best and worst with?
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    xxxx

-insert obligatory "depends on the maturity of the individual" statement here-

As for the INTJ-INTP relationship, I'd say it largely depends on the ability of both types to accept that they can be wrong and realize when they are. I'd rather be alone than be with an INTJ that always thinks they're right. That being said, an INTJ that doesn't have this trait can become very enjoyable company. Often, it seems like we work the same problem in significantly different ways that compliment each other.

I personally haven't an opinion on best/worst type relationships.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Off topic, but just out of interest, how do INTP and ENTJ go? They should conflict strongly on some things because of function difference, but I can't see it.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

a) Which two types clash the most? Which two types would least likely develop a friendly and healthy friendship/relationship? INFP and ENTP.

b) Which two types get along the best? Which two types would harmonize best in a friendship/relationship? There are a lot of really good relationships... I've been trying to think about this for about 5 minutes and I've come up with a lot of good ones.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

I go best with INTJ's, ENTJ's and ENTP's. INFJ's love me, as do ENFP's.

All the S's I come into contact with just view me as a curiosity, I do believe. Not generally good or bad.

INFP's don't always seem to like me very much.

EDIT: oh right, the question. Best relationships: there are a lot. And for a lot of different reasons. The worst relationships: same thing. I do know an ENFP and an ENFJ who had a horrid relationship.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    Off topic, but just out of interest, how do INTP and ENTJ go? They should conflict strongly on some things because of function difference, but I can't see it.
    In my experience, remarkably well. Of course, I needed to prove that I was worth something to the ENTJ first.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    entp

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    a) Which two types clash the most? Which two types would least likely develop a friendly and healthy friendship/relationship? INFP and ENTP.

b) Which two types get along the best? Which two types would harmonize best in a friendship/relationship? There are a lot of really good relationships... I've been trying to think about this for about 5 minutes and I've come up with a lot of good ones.
    really? INFP +ENTP make great friends and even better idea people...my infp buddy and i get together and have a GREAT time talking about starting up businesses and the future and stuff

MBTI
    entp

i would *think* ESTJ + ENTx would clash a lot

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by thisGuy View Post
    i would *think* ESTJ + ENTx would clash a lot
    One ESTJ I know likes me well enough, but I think he thinks I am on drugs. Some other ESTJ's...like me not so much.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I think a lot of posts will be different and you may not see eye to eye with everybody because well all have our own reasons and experiences.

The reason I chose INTJ and INTP is because one of my best friends is best friends with an INTJ (I'm not too into him) and they, together, are inseparable. Intellectuality in stereo. They get each other.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?