User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Which two types clash the most? Which two types would least likely develop a friendly and healthy friendship/relationship?

In my own experience, I can form a tight friendship with most anyone.

Romantically great, xNTPs, ISTPs. It's a firestorm, and I love it.

I find the ISTJ-ISTP romantic bent sadistic, though ESTJ-ISTP seems really great, as does ISTJ-ISFP. Not a big fan of ENTPs with ISxJs either - I've seen that particular shadow pairing REPEATEDLY and it never ends well. (Sorry, Obie. Not trying to be mean.)

I don't recommend ENFPs and ENFJs romantically either. High octane and crazy misunderstandings at weird moments. I can love my ENFP twin because she's my sister and my friend.

Also, IMO, ENFJs should never ever date other ENxJs. Talk about a disaster waiting to happen.

Which two types get along the best? Which two types would harmonize best in a friendship/relationship?

I think ESFJs and ISFPs make kooky funny pairs. I also like to watch xNFPs take xNTJs down. I know an INFP-INTJ long-married couple and I have a big crush on them.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    ESFJs and ENTJs seem to clash the most. It seems as though they both see each other as irrational and wrong. ESFJ+ENTJ=recipe for disaster, from what I have seen.
    Careful there buddy. My Dad is an ENTJ and my Stepmom is an ESFJ . Haha, just for the record, no harm done at all. I do think that sometimes they get on each other's nerves. For example, one time at the airport, our seats were at the very back of the plane. Once my Stepmom found out about this, she freaked out big time, saying, "BUT IT WILL BE SO NOISY!" and started running around looking for a flight attendent or any employee to ask about how we could possibly change the seating arrangement. My Dad just sat there, put his head in his hands and said, "Sometimes, she can be such a baby." She is an incredibly nice person though, so I don't mean to paint a bad picture of her, but she does seem to get on his nerves sometimes with that kind of behavior. They've been together 4-5 years I think.

Let's see...I can get along with most types of people actually...I've found almost every type responds well to niceness and respect. But, some types still manage to drive me nuts. I'd say probably certain kinds of ENTJs, the ones who always have to be in charge and are super bossy and inconsiderate of others, get on my nerves. ESTJs who are like that get on my nerves even more because they become irrational about what they want a lot of the time and just flat out step on people's toes. ESFJs who are extremely manipulative tend to irk me as well, especially male ones. Lastly, I guess ISTJs that are so incredibly disconnected with people that they can't lighten up, have fun or bond with people under ANY circumstance. Even as introverted as I am, I have to get them to come out of their shell in even the most comfortable situations.

Keep in mind I'm not saying everyone of these types gets on my nerves, just certain "kinds" of that type. Some INFJs get on my nerves, and are actually pretty different from me, so it's really the kind of type, not the type itself.

Hmmm...Types I get along best with....

Probably other INFJs who share my vision for the future, and are kind and understanding toward the feelings of others. I like INFPs because they have a rich inner life and dreams pretty similar to mine, and they translate it to themselves with Fi instead of Fe which is pretty cool. I like ENFJs sometimes because they like to just put their feelings out there, but basically have a similar vision for life that I do, and because their Fe is so strong, it makes me want to listen to their problems and help them, which they seem to really appreciate. I also enjoy their giving natures, many of them sincerely enjoy helping others. ENFPs, they're so fun and super easy to talk to. Lastly probably ESTPs, maybe ENTPs, I haven't actually met too many of them though. ESTPs are just really fun and bring out a side of me that I often lose touch with (carefreeness).
    A hero is someone who does the right thing without expectation of reward, just because it's the right thing to do.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Which two types clash the most? Which two types would least likely develop a friendly and healthy friendship/relationship?

Not a big fan of ENTPs with ISxJs either - I've seen that particular shadow pairing REPEATEDLY and it never ends well. (Sorry, Obie. Not trying to be mean.)
    You'll be forever my godess of wisdom
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Does this mean I can spring on you from a closet at random moments and bite you?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Always, I'll prolly catch you mid-flight, in my greater days I worked as a goalkeeper in soccer fulltime
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

a) Which two types clash the most? Which two types would least likely develop a friendly and healthy friendship/relationship?

b)Which two types get along the best? Which two types would harmonize best in a friendship/relationship?
    a)Ive noticed a lot of friction between ESTPs and INTPs. xSFP and INTJ is usually pretty tense as well. As for ENTJs, I think we'll either really hate or really love other Js (particularly ESTJs), whereas our relationship with ENxPs is simply love/hate. I general, though, I tend to get along worst with ESFPs and ESTJs.

b)ENFP/ISFP; ENTP/INTP; ENFJ/ISTJ (fascinatingly enough). And I personally have a deep and abiding love for ESTPs. I like the warmth of ESFJs, but it tends to be touch and go. INTJs are great too, but I have an odd sense of deference to Ni-doms in general. Theyre all like really surly oracles. I tend to get along best with other NTJs and xSTPs.

From my experiences..

ESFJs and ENTJs seem to clash the most. It seems as though they both see each other as irrational and wrong. ESFJ+ENTJ=recipe for disaster, from what I have seen.
    Meh. It can be. My dads an ESFJ and our issues stem from the perpetual power struggles. That and he rather be moody than tell me if Ive said something to upset him.

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    Off topic, but just out of interest, how do INTP and ENTJ go? They should conflict strongly on some things because of function difference, but I can't see it.
    My experience is that it really depends on first impressions. If the ENTJ is not too domineering and dismissive and the INTP isnt in one of their insecure, hypercritical death spirals then theyll get on fine. I have a really odd relationship with the one INTP in real life. I have this mixture of affection and complete awe for his encyclopedic knowledge of almost everything, but at the same time this really strong protective urge. So when Im not pumping him for random information I spend the rest of the time doting and fussing over him, and god help anyone who so much as looks at him sideways when we're hanging out.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Also, IMO, ENFJs should never ever date other ENxJs. Talk about a disaster waiting to happen.
    QFT

ENFJ/ENTJ could make a train wreck look like a troublesome schedule delay in comparison.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Always, I'll prolly catch you mid-flight, in my greater days I worked as a goalkeeper in soccer fulltime
    Sounds sexy. I'll be sure to wear a little hooligan outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    QFT

ENFJ/ENTJ could make a train wreck look like a troublesome schedule delay in comparison.
    I can well imagine. I value ENTJs highly as friends and cohorts (one of my best friends is a female ENTJ), but romantically, WTH?? No way. It's like two generals fighting for dominion. Plus, I find Te very formidable and difficult to defuse if it's overheated and being irrational. Turning my ENFP sister loose on them works every time.

Another ENFJ in the romantic mix would be horrible. O.o

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

From what I've seen as an ENTJ, too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    a) Which two types clash the most? Which two types would least likely develop a friendly and healthy friendship/relationship? INFP and ENTP.

b) Which two types get along the best? Which two types would harmonize best in a friendship/relationship? There are a lot of really good relationships... I've been trying to think about this for about 5 minutes and I've come up with a lot of good ones.
    Why do you say INFP and ENTP, BlackCat?
    I have INFP friends I get along with.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    Why do you say INFP and ENTP, BlackCat?
    I have INFP friends I get along with.
    I get along just fine with ENTPs on the surface, but when you get deeper than friendship there are a lot of problems. By that I meant ENTP/INFP relationships. Friendships are fine.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)