User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i really wish i knew...this is the only place where i know people's types...but....here i get along best with enfps and intps i think...but intj and infj less...i think.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

^

*hugs*

I am an ENTP. I wuvs you.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

The ESTJs I've known seem to really dislike ENFPs, and ENFPs get their wittle feelings hurt. I side with ENFPs in this case though.

I find it mostly depends on the individuals. For every bad match, I see it work with two different people.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    INTJs and INTPs seem to develop very healthy friendships. It seems as though they are both of the same mind, one subjective, the other objective. They can easily communicate and 'get' each other.
    I have found this to be the case. My "best" friend is an INTJ. We "get" each other. The different thinking styles (i.e. Ti/Ne vs. Ni/Te) provide an adequate amount of novelty.

I could easily see clashes of ENTP and INFP. I often think ENTPs misuse their abilities and hang around with ESTPs and ESTJs so that they do lots of shit.
    While one ENTP I know always tells me I should use my abilities more often.

MBTI
    ENTP

ENTP + ESFJ goes horribly in my experience. I've only known kinda fucked up ESFJs though.

I get along well with ESTPs, INFPs, INTJs, and ENFPs in-particular. I can pretty much get along with anyone in a friendly setting though...
    The probability that I was procrastinating when I was typing this post:

P(have big assignment due) = 0.6
    P(posting on TypoC) = 0.2
    P(having big assignment due | posting on TypoC) = 0.7

P(posting on TypoC | having big assignment due) = .......

Eh, I'll finish it later.

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

funny, when i'm around ESFJ's i'm incredibly perplexed.... it's really entertaining... but i'm sure if i was to know one really well, we'd begin to clash... the ones i know always have to talk about.. stuff.. and how well they did on this/that... and how i should wear my hair. it reminds me of being around kids who are just kind of in the moment... and that can be nice... but when they get pissed off, it's not so fun.
    [B]Ti=Ne>Ni>Fe>Te=Fi>Si>Se

LII

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Ideally I'll be the woman

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Ime, I usually get along brilliantly with NTJs, usually male better than female. Male INTPs and STPs I can have a blast with, but it's more superficial usually. Get along grand usually with female NFPs.

Male ENTPs and I tend to clash, female ones less so. I can totally see INFPs having trouble with ENTPs, I don't blame em. SJs usually stare at me in bewilderment or disdain. I don't really have strong feelings towards them usually. Female XFJs tend to wanna mother me or 'teach me'. Can be annoying but I can appreciate it for what it is.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    a) Which two types clash the most? Which two types would least likely develop a friendly and healthy friendship/relationship? INFP and ENTP.
    I disagree. There *is* a genuine block that has to be overcome, but once past that, it can be a pretty fun dynamic. However, that block can be challenging!

a) Which two types clash the most? Which two types would least likely develop a friendly and healthy friendship/relationship?

ESFJ-INTP is filled with all sorts of issues. For one to be herself she must prevent the other from being himself, and vice versa.

Any type that shares the first and last letter and differs on the middle two letters is going to be challenging. ENTJ - ESFJ, for example.

b) Which two types get along the best? Which two types would harmonize best in a friendship/relationship?

INFJ - ENFP is likely my favorite relationship matchup.

Friendship, sharing 3/4 seems to be a good general formula.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

I wish I were better able to type my friends and family.

I do know that I have two close male friends that are ENTJ and INTP and I get along wonderfully well with them. Under different circumstances, I could very easily see either of those being romantic relationships. They both seem to get me and when I go somewhere with either of them we really seem to have an us against the rest of the world attitude. I suspect this may be true with INFJ and many NTs...though I have met a few that I can only take in small doses.

My best female friend, however, is ESFJ. She doesn't get me quite the same way they do, but we have known each other since kindergarten and I really think that makes up for a lot. She and I tend to complement each other...I had quite a busy social life in high school for an INFJ and it was mostly due to her influence.

My closest relationship is with my ISFJ boyfriend. I am really, really surprised at the level of intimacy we have. I know this is not "supposed" to work so well, but it really does. Maybe it's the shared Fe and Ti? I don't know. All I know is S or not, he really gets me...probably more than I get him...but that's ok.