User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I'd love to get to know Victor better...

..and where he gets all those green smoothies.

Also, I'd like to get to know Synarch better. I need to toughen up and he seems like the guy to sharpen my blade. (No, that is NOT a sexual innuendo).

AND

Scott N Denver sounds like a cool guy.

Wonkavision does also.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I'm partial to the SJ crowd myself. So them especially, but I also like ESFPs, so it would be nice to know more them too. Imagine the ISTJ crowd we have here going around town together.

I imagine driving around in a police patrol car and catching criminals with Beat would be quite fun.
    Johari Nohari

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. "--Niccolo Machiavelli

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

I have a huge-ass list. I'm afraid if I mention specific people, I'll forget someone... as I am a dumb-ass who forgets stuff.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    ESFJ

If it was possible to have it my way. (This is more of an experiment)

I would get everyone from the forum and do a huge meet-up. People wouldn't wear those stupid name tags with their username on. Instead, everyone would mingle using only their first name. Do the normal chit chat stuff, have a laugh etc, then later on get everyone to disclose their type if not already obvious.

I would want to see if people react to me/others differently previous to knowing my type. Ideally i would want to see if you could blow the stereotype.

Yes i know, major problem is some people have pics up and have told peeps their name.

Interesting nonetheless.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    If it was possible to have it my way. (This is more of an experiment)

I would get everyone from the forum and do a huge meet-up. People wouldn't wear those stupid name tags with their username on. Instead, everyone would mingle using only their first name. Do the normal chit chat stuff, have a laugh etc, then later on get everyone to disclose their type if not already obvious.

I would want to see if people react to me/others differently previous to knowing my type. Ideally i would want to see if you could blow the stereotype.

Yes i know, major problem is some people have pics up and have told peeps their name.

Interesting nonetheless.
    that would be fun...yep.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I'd like to get to know Pink, Jaye, Berberella, Kangirl and WH more intimately. I regularly talk to them, but I feel that I should attempt more one on one convo's with them. These chicks seriously rock.

There are plenty of others I'd love to get more acquainted with, though
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

oh man, there are many. i guess i've technically been registered here for a while, but haven't used my account until very recently. i'm still sniffing around. i think i recognize a good number of you from infpgc.

i'm afraid to name people because i'm sure to forget a couple! but i'll say this: drop me a line. i'd like to get to know more of you. and if i've befriended you, it means i'd like to know you better (then again, don't take anything personally, cos i'm shy about befriending)
    "Develop interest in life as you see it...the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself." -- H. Miller
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    Johari the good..
    Nohari.. the bad, and the ugly

I'm a FiNe SiTe to see!

MBTI
    ENTJ

of an typology masquerade ball
    This idea, Berb? Is made of 100%, pure, uncut AWESOME. I would love that so much I might explode from glee.

Thanks Amar, and backatcha.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    Is made of 100%, pure, uncut AWESOME.
    Freudian slip?

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    This idea, Berb? Is made of 100%, pure, uncut AWESOME. I would love that so much I might explode from glee.

Thanks Amar, and backatcha.
    It is, isn't it?

I would sell anybodies grandmother, including my own, to make it happen.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari