Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Members I don't much about and would like to know better:

OrangeAppled
    Aw, thanks. Back atcha

I'd like to say everyone (except for the annoying ones), just so no one feels left out . But really, everyone on my friend's list and who posts a lot in the NF section.

In particular, off the top of my head:

Alwar
    PinkPiranha
    CandylandJoe
    Sanveane
    Heart
    Marmalade Sunrise
    ScottNDenver
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Aw, thanks. Back atcha

I'd like to say everyone (except for the annoying ones), just so no one feels left out . But really, everyone on my friend's list and who posts a lot in the NF section.

In particular, off the top of my head:

Alwar
    PinkPiranha
    CandylandJoe
    Sanveane
    Heart
    Marmalade Sunrise
    ScottNDenver

I'll assume that you saved the best for last

I'd be interested in meeting any of my fellow NF's. I have a real soft spot for ENFP's in particular. OrangeAppled seems very "artsy and creative" or something, something that I can not claim to be. Berberella has an offbeatness or something that I find very fascinating. Amargith and I have had some very fascinating discussions. YourLocalJesus wants my beard. SkyisBlue would be interesting to meet and compare to my blog impressions of her, plus I love eastern european accents. LittleLinguist would be an awesome ENFP to meet, but I don't know if I could keep up with her. Kyuuei is fascinating, but I don't know if I would be enamored or have my perceptions of ENFP's shattered. Peacebaby and I could probably have some very interesting conversations. It's be fascinating to compare male INFP notes with Udog. Alcea Rosa and I are both into dogs. CascadeCo appears to take some damn awesome pictures.

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

gray & jock & the people who are more silent/distant than me.... but in a stalker sort of way... i don't like talking
    [B]Ti=Ne>Ni>Fe>Te=Fi>Si>Se

LII

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Ideally I'll be the woman

MBTI
    ESFJ

I think it would be fun to get to know most people on here better than I do now. I am all about forging a community.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by murkrow View Post
    Uber, demi, night, berb, colors, maverick, heart and lostinherspace.

my list keeps getting longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott N Denver View Post

I'll assume that you saved the best for last

I'd be interested in meeting any of my fellow NF's. I have a real soft spot for ENFP's in particular. OrangeAppled seems very "artsy and creative" or something, something that I can not claim to be. Berberella has an offbeatness or something that I find very fascinating. Amargith and I have had some very fascinating discussions. YourLocalJesus wants my beard. SkyisBlue would be interesting to meet and compare to my blog impressions of her, plus I love eastern european accents. LittleLinguist would be an awesome ENFP to meet, but I don't know if I could keep up with her. Kyuuei is fascinating, but I don't know if I would be enamored or have my perceptions of ENFP's shattered. Peacebaby and I could probably have some very interesting conversations. It's be fascinating to compare male INFP notes with Udog. Alcea Rosa and I are both into dogs. CascadeCo appears to take some damn awesome pictures.
    Aww thanks guys I'm thrilled and flattered to make anyones list tbh lol.

Personally I would love to meet everyone here, because it would make their characters more real.

I'm still sacrificing a bunny a day to my goddess in the hopes that she will grant me my wish, of an typology masquerade ball.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I've gotten to know most of the people who are regulars on here...

But I wouldn't mind getting to know Aerithria, SubjectA, Pseudonym_Alpha, DigitalMethod, 01011010, wolfy, Sidewinder, Colors, stellar renegade, Kai, or Mendacity a little better (at least a few of them I know probably won't post here again). I've already learned a little about some of them, but I wish they'd post more often. There are more of them, but those were the ones off the top of my head. There are also a lot of other members I'd like to have listed, but I already know them well enough that I'm not sure I could know them any better.

I would like to get BlueMonday better because of the discrepancy between her posting style and the sound of her voice.

I do like contrast and the sound of her voice and the tenor of her posts are quite different.

And the difference poses some interesting questions. Is BlueMonday aware of the difference? And if not, what would happen if she become aware of the difference?

Would she be able to play with the difference? Would she be able to create something new out of the difference?

MBTI
    LOCK
    Enneagram
    8w7

that's easy, I would like to get to know ALL OF YOU better because I hardly ever post here!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    among a few others, i'd like to get to know jivenjeffjones better. but, the ass won't download some sort of IM program.
    We tried to get him to wear floaties and swim here ... but I guess someone's scared of the big bad water.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

i'm gonna say entropie, and not because he whined about not getting mentioned.