User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 313

  1. #31
    Filthy Apes! Kalach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    "Giving prophylactics to teachers."

  2. #32
    (☞゚∀゚)☞ The Decline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    "Giving prophylactics to teachers."
    Oh thank god, I thought I was the only one
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

  3. #33
    Rainy Day Woman MDP2525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,434

    Default

    I have synesthesia. Grapheme-color synesthesia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    I don't usually misread words. My word confusion usually happens with names. Or better yet when people have the same colors in their names. Can be confusing to remember sometimes. Especially if they don't look like the colors I see.
    ~Live and learn from fools and from sages~




    Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

  4. #34
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    There was once a thread called: "4 out of 10 people are born out of wedlock."

    I read it as: "4 out of 10 people are born to Warlocks."

    I was SO disappointed at the boring discussion it ended up being.

  5. #35
    Strongly Ambivalent Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    There was once a thread called: "4 out of 10 people are born out of wedlock."

    I read it as: "4 out of 10 people are born to Warlocks."

    I was SO disappointed at the boring discussion it ended up being.
    That would have been an awesome thread!!!
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ygolo View Post
    What about:

    Actual word:hadron (a type of particle)
    Misread to be: hard-on
    There's an user here with the username: deepthought

    3 guesses how I mis-read his name, much to my own amusement.

  7. #37
    That chalkboard guy Matthew_Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    xxxx
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    I have synesthesia. Grapheme-color synesthesia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    I don't usually misread words. My word confusion usually happens with names. Or better yet when people have the same colors in their names. Can be confusing to remember sometimes. Especially if they don't look like the colors I see.
    Misread as "Gamete-color anesthesia."
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

  8. #38
    Phantonym
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    There's an user here with the username: deepthought

    3 guesses how I mis-read his name, much to my own amusement.
    And now you've infected me with that amusement as well. This thread is so bad

  9. #39
    Phantonym
    Guest

    Default

    I just misread the thread "Grass-eating men" as "Gross - eating men". Now I can't decide whether it's men who eat or eating men that is supposed to be gross.

  10. #40
    WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.
    Posts
    1,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    I just misread the thread "Grass-eating men" as "Gross - eating men". Now I can't decide whether it's men who eat or eating men that is supposed to be gross.
    Whenever your blog comes up new posts I read it as sky repugnant.
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] Fun and humorous INTJs?
    By Mr. Sherlock Holmes in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 06-20-2013, 07:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts