User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Default How did you find/what made you pick TypeC?

What do you like about Type C? If you have tried other personality forums, what makes this one different?

Phantonym

Honestly, I can't remember how I found TypoC. I got interested in personality types and just kept browsing the net, clicking on various links and so on. I browsed through some other type forums as well but either didn't get the chance to join them or joined and soon forgot about them.
    But when I found TypoC, whoa, instant click. I like that it's not all about one type. All the types are here and it's very enlightening and entertaining to see all the types in action. It's a zoo or a circus I felt I had to join and I love it and can't get enough of it

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Was looking for answers on google, this place kept popping up. Mostly the ENFP-INTJ threads that showed up. Got hooked and now I cannot leave
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I was perma-banned from the forum.

"Enotalone"

Hahahhaa, how's that for irony.

(They were a bunch of Jesus-loving haters, as in, "lovers" of Jesus and haters of disbelievers)

So, I took a break from foruming then went hunting for a new one to find solace in, and here I am.

*hugs typec*
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I started at mypersonality.info back when they had a forum after already learning about typology theory for a few years, but before I found out it was solely a Christian-based forum.

(Don't get me wrong, I don't care about religious views, but when the forum is exclusive to them, I'm really not interested.)

Lurked around INTPc, but I didn't really like the exclusivity of it.

Ended up here through that, I think.

And now I'm mostly uninterested in typology and just can't find anything else to be interested in...so I'm mostly just around, looking in all the wrong places for something to happen.

violaine

Started out at INTPc and though I still love it and lurk occasionally, I clashed a little bit there. Would have settled in more had I stuck around. Wandered over here one day and dived in. I think the obsessive posting I did in JF's music club initially got me hooked but the people I've met here have me sticking around.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

INTPc started pawning off the extroverts and feelers with advertisements and such things. They got sick of us being all intrusive and nice, they just wanted a nice little group conversations with those they knew well...
    5 3 9

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Got bored of and annoyed by the INFP globalchatter forum, for its slow pace and horrid design. Found this forum, saw that it is bigger and more active, lurked for a century, joined, stayed.

MBTI
    INFP

I started off on INFPgc, posted there for a bit before stumbling across a thread bitching about INTPc. I wandered over there to do a bit of recon on the 'enemy' and was somewhat surprised to discover that I enjoyed that environment more than the saccharine hugfest INFPgc often seemed to be. So I hung around there for a while, then jumped ship to the newly-formed MBTIc with the Great NF-Purge of '07. I'd been teetering over whether to stay there out of simple bloody-mindedness or to take the none-too-subtle hints to leave, and an invitation from Toonia tipped the scales.

I found INFPgc via a link on one of the INFP profiles.

google.. I was trying to find out anything INTP that I could get my hands on. I found INTPC at about the same time. After I read everything there was to read to get my info fix, I stepped over here to read about other types. It seemed to fit better.. I mean, I know about how/ what I think. I was interested in understanding other points of views a little more.