User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by bcvcdc View Post
    I've learned to get the fuck off these stupid forums because unlike Fluffywolf up there, getting confirmation about things I already sorta knew is simply non-existant. The shit that goes on here is so ridiculous, people leading others on, using technology in ways most people aren't even vaguely aware of in order to mislead and for what? Some kind of joke? You elitist, intellectual people are absolutely sickening sometimes. Really, tell me, what is the real purpose of tossing around names and faces just to confuse somebody? For Pete's sake and only Pete's sake, I'm asking you to stop using your little games to try to throw me off track. For a while I thought maybe there were people here who actually cared about me but now I'm finding that it's just me being led away from the truth by you. If you think you're helping consider this: doing what you're doing is pretty contemptible in terms of how friends treat each other.
    Damn it, you figured it out!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    FIVE

uhm... kinda hard to follow that up

I'm new here so I haven't had a chance to really understand the quirks of each personality but I have been able to get a feel for what type my friends and family are by the posts here. I often read something and think "wow, that sounds like..." take a look at the personality type and see if that happens consistently. I've also learned that lots of things in my head are not universal (shocking!). In the past I've tried to find some universal way to explain these things but the result is so abstract that it has a low success rate. So, I am learning about my SO's type and have learned to "translate." We have been able to communicate about things that I assumed were a given and he assumed were me being a bitch.

Of course there's the whole "Seeeee I'm not the only one who has to criticize everything and doing it with a smile doesn't make me insane" moment that validated my obvious superiority.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

^ Don't understand the origin of bcvcdc's post but clearly someone who needs a

What I have learned:

To be more confident in expressing myself IRL (especially with extended family). NT's can take it, NF's appreciate it, SP's open to it and (some) SJ's need to hear it.

That I love coaching others; that part of myself went "un-stretched" for a while especially in my current job.

That I am unique but not alone in that space.

That NT's are witty and funny. Really.

To be more accepting of others - I used to be internally frustrated that the world was so unfeeling, but appreciate better that it is not necessarily on purpose.

Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I've learned to keep my mouth shut as much as possible.
    Johari Nohari

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. "--Niccolo Machiavelli

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Take Five View Post
    I've learned to keep my mouth shut as much as possible.
    on here? or in general?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    on here? or in general?
    lol. I was just joking.
    Johari Nohari

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. "--Niccolo Machiavelli

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7?

As this was my first forum and I know nothing about computers, I learned how to make italics without Open Office.

I also learned that most people aren't naturally efficient, and if they are, they're not naturally considerate. So to be both, you have to be trying pretty hard.

I've also noticed that perceivers are much more judgmental than they like to admit. They just hide it better.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

I'm learning that maturity and love (in the sibling sense) is the truest unifier of all the types. If you've got that, you're good to go with all 16.
    Love is the point.