User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    IsTP

I'm embarrassed to say my first memory. I had forgotten it completely my mom showed me a picture.

When I was very young we had a concrete planter in the nice comfortable shade in the back yard. I can clearly remember scooping up handfuls of dirt with my pudgy two-year-old fingers and scooping it all into my mouth. Yes, evidently I would willingly eat dirt as a child and my loving mum was too busy taking a picture instead of grabbing me and telling me to knock it off.
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Events that tend to spike peaks in our memory often stick with us much longer than we realize..

I remember in details something that happened when I was 2. To confirm what happened that night, I did a little research kinda recently, was surprised to see how accurate those memories were of that night.

From age 2+, I had vivid memories of random sentimental moments, little idiosyncratic things that people normally wouldn't notice, but had some significance to me. I think memories provide clues to what really matters to us.. Or something that really strikes a chord in us, even if it seems meaningless, it's still meaningful in some way, right?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

i don't remember a lot. i defintely don't remember anything before age 7 or 8 or so.
    i think i actually remember a fair amount, but can't recall any of it on command. it just comes up when it comes up, when something reminds me of it.
    so it seems to me like i have horrible memory, but then old memories just pop up out of nowhere, pretty clearly. i just need them to be triggered.
    also i have done a lot of acid and mushrooms, so, you know...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Age 3.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

I remember pondering bizarre things as a kid. I didn't usually take things apart like most ISTP children are described doing, but I was always asking questions. I remember sitting at dinner with my family at like...4... and drilling my dad on the process that caused people to stop growing. "When do we stop growing? Why do we stop growing? Do we eventually grow big enough to break the roof??"

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Nothing stands out, I'm like Kingfisher, my memories are vague but every now and then something pops out at me clearly.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations