Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Commit suicide or seppekku, and die an honorable death

1 3.13%
  • wait for the enemy capture you, and beg their leader to spare your life

1 3.13%
  • run, run and keep hiding, even if you have no where to go

14 43.75%
  • Face the million man army all on your own, and die fighting to your last breath

16 50.00%
First 12345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I actually think staying in fight mode would be the easiest thing to do. Waiting, or panicking, or suicide forces someone to acknowledge their doom, while fighting is almost like a refusal to accept this. Adrenaline blocks out pain too.

So I choose that.
    Who really has the courage to do this, who can face a million man army or even less, ten thousand all on his own, and wait for his demise?

Most leaders would just flee

Antisocial one, you bring up some good points, but your points is just saying avoid ending up in that kind of situation at all costs and losing the war, which doesn't really help.

When you are a leader or military commader, and you just lost all of your several hundred thousand troops in the battle, you are probably being overwhelmed by anxiety and despair, not knowing what to do next.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Face the million man army all on your own, and die fighting to your last breath.

If i know i am going down then at least i can do it with some dignity whilst praying i kill at least one person.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    Who really has the courage to do this, who can face a million man army or even less, ten thousand all on his own, and wait for his demise?

Antisocial one, you bring up some good points, but your points is just saying avoid ending up in that kind of situation at all costs and losing the war, which doesn't really help.

When you are a leader or military commader, and you just lost all of your several hundred thousand troops in the battle, you are probably being overwhelmed by anxiety and despair, not knowing what to do next.

Of course they would flee. Which is because they have nothing to gain here/in this situation.

If you think that I am drailing the thread feel free to say so since I am aware of the fact that I am probably taking this too seriously.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Face the million man army all on your own, and die fighting to your last breath.

If i know i am going down then at least i can do it with some dignity whilst praying i kill at least one person.

This is how I fight lol, I once got attacked by a gang of girls when I was in secondary school, I was 15 they were 18yr olds come to beat me for beating up one of their sisters.

8 of them, 1 of me, my attitude was "the rest of you may be hurting me, but the one of you I'm holding is going down", and I launched myself on one, for every blow I felt on me, I smashed into the one who couldn't get free from me.

In the end they had to stop to pull their friend out from under me.

So hell yeah, I'm taking out as many of you as I can.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post

I don't think it would matter whether it was a million men, ten thousand, or even 25. Regardless, the leader wouldn't be going in with the expectation of winning.

If the leader doesn't have anywhere to hide or go, fleeing wouldn't be any more viable of an option. Maybe the particular battle etiquette at the time is to spare the life of leaders and generals. In that case, surrendering could be viable. But with the expectation of certain death, might as well go berserk to help mute the pain.

Banned
    MBTI
    InTJ

I would kill myself, clearly my incompetence lead to the situation I found myself in.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Commit suicide or seppekku, and die an honorable death
    -Definate no.

wait for the enemy capture you, and beg their leader to spare your life
    -Depends on the enemy. If I feel the enemy is capable of mercy. It's an option to consider. But if I feel like it's a lost cause or I'll be worse off, then I'll probably refrain from doing this.

run, run and keep hiding, even if you have no where to go
    Well, not if I know I have no where to go. But for as long as I believe running is an option. I'll run.

Face the million man army all on your own, and die fighting to your last breath
    -If I've depleted all viable options and know there's nothing else left to do (suicide if never an option). Then yes. But not before.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Overcourse they would flee. Which is because they have nothing to gain here/in this situation.

If you think that I am drailing the thread feel free to say so since I am aware of the fact that I am probably taking this too seriously.
    No, stay. You made some very good points.

If you disagree with all four options develop your own option.

What would you do if most of your forces are annihilated, and there is no hope for you to win the war, given that you are the leader?
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

Banned
    MBTI
    InTJ

Get captured:

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I would press the escape key and restart the game
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]