User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

1.?What is your idea of perfect happiness? To live every day full of love for the people around you and to be loved in return.
    ?2.?What is your greatest fear?? Letting go of all my goals, beliefs, ideals, and dreams.
    3.?What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?? My ignorance.
    4.?What is the trait you most deplore in others? Cruelty.
    ?5.?Which living person do you most admire?? My tutor this year, who is a strong person living what I believe to be one of the happiest lives on earth.
    6.?What is your greatest extravagance?? Vanity? ^^;
    7.?What is your current state of mind? Humbled.
    ?8.?What do you consider the most overrated virtue?? Realism, haha.
    9.?On what occasion do you lie? To protect others.
    ?10.?What do you most dislike about your appearance?? I think I just dislike looking so young. ^^;
    11.?Which living person do you most despise? Those who have never shown me or others respect...and one at least comes to mind. *sigh*
    ?12.?What is the quality you most like in a man? Gentleness.
    ?13.?What is the quality you most like in a woman?? Resolve.
    14.?Which words or phrases do you most overuse?? I use "shut up!" a lot, and I also tend to state the obvious.
    15.?What or who is the greatest love of your life?? Writing found me before any boy did.
    16.?When and where were you happiest?? I was four years old and the happiest child in the world. Life didn't have any flaws then.
    17.?Which talent would you most like to have?? Dance. My God, dance.
    18.?If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Assertiveness. I need that.
    ?19.?What do you consider your greatest achievement? Whenever I've touched someone's life. That's the greatest compliment I could ever receive.
    ?20.?If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?? A bird. A tiny little bird so I could fly and sing without bothering anybody.
    21.?Where would you most like to live? In a tiny condo by the sea.
    ?22.?What is your most treasured possession? My faith in people. Though that's not a possession in a tangible sense.
    ?23.?What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? Letting life disappoint me, and then disappointing myself as a result.
    ?24.?What is your favorite occupation?? Writing and singing.
    25.?What is your most marked characteristic?? Physically, I have been told I have the darkest eyes, and personality-wise my care.
    26.?What do you most value in your friends?? Trust.
    27.?Who are your favorite writers? Jodi Picoult, Sarah Dessan, Karen White...not for plot, mind you, but style.
    ?28.?Who is your hero of fiction? Too many to count.
    ?29.?Which historical figure do you most identify with? I can't really think of a good answer for that!
    ?30.?Who are your heroes in real life?? Anyone who lives a full and happy life.
    31.?What are your favorite names? Jeniffer and David, among other names.
    ?32.?What is it that you most dislike?? Failure to understand, unkindness, apathy.
    33.?What is your greatest regret? Being silent when I should have spoken.
    ?34.?How would you like to die? At peace.
    ?35.?What is your motto? Oh, I don't have one really!
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

1.What is your idea of perfect happiness?
    Simplicity. A home with quality items and people, but only a few of them.

2.What is your greatest fear?

3.What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
    I have a rather fickle heart when it comes to most people. Also my confidence disappears when I most need it.

4.What is the trait you most deplore in others?
    Selfishness

5.Which living person do you most admire?
    Nobody comes to mind.

6.What is your greatest extravagance?
    When I have the money, I buy clothing I don't *need* rather than saving it. As much as I want to save money, I have a hard time telling myself no.

7.What is your current state of mind?
    Improving from a state of belligerent caffeine-induced bitchiness earlier, but still needing quiet reflective time.

8.What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
    Kindness

9.On what occasion do you lie?
    When explaining the truth in its entirety would take too long, or require me to justify actions that I don't feel I need to justify.

10.What do you most dislike about your appearance?
    My doughy physique.

11.Which living person do you most despise?
    Nobody comes to mind.

12.What is the quality you most like in a man?
    A great interest in life, whether it comes from vitality and zest or from a quiet and contemplative nature. This and competence.

13.What is the quality you most like in a woman?
    Self-sufficiency.

14.Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
    Modifiers. I have gotten into the habit of prefacing statements with "In my opinion" and "it seems" in order to come across as less harsh and condescending.

15.What or who is the greatest love of your life?
    I can't think of anything. I am sure there was something...but I can't remember.
    There's this one boy, but that's a stupid answer.

16.When and where were you happiest?
    When I was about 8 I lived on a ranch in the desert in Arizona, there were cows and pigs and coyotes and an orchard. It was pretty perfect.

17.Which talent would you most like to have?
    I'm actually pretty happy with the ones I do have. It'd be nice to be able to sing though.

18.If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
    I don't like when I get irritated and stressed and I can feel the heat rising in my blood. I'd like to be more zen.

19.What do you consider your greatest achievement?
    I've never really really fucked up.

20.If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
    I don't really want to come back...something inanimate would be ok, like a big tree in the middle of the woods where no one can bother it.

21.Where would you most like to live?
    Anywhere, it doesn't really matter. Maybe in a yurt.

22.What is your most treasured possession?
    I enjoy most of material comforts equally, although I am partial to anything that I have recently gotten or that is of particularly high quality. At the moment it's my new wallet and a super comfy sweater.

23.What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
    Feeling like everything is quietly spiraling out of my control, feeling like a pawn and having people scoff when I voice my concern that the path I'm apparently on isn't going to work for me, even though it works for everyone else.

24.What is your favorite occupation?
    Learning new things.

25.What is your most marked characteristic?
    I don't think this is something I can really judge. People have described me as giving off a sort of graceful, punctual, confident vibe. I also have very long brown hair.

26.What do you most value in your friends?
    Self-sufficiency, responsibility.

27.Who are your favorite writers?
    HP Lovecraft is the only author I have been consistently interested in. I have enjoyed many books though.

28.Who is your hero of fiction?
    Captain Picard...I'm not even kidding.

29.Which historical figure do you most identify with?
    Woodrow Wilson...again, I'm unfortunately not kidding.

30.Who are your heroes in real life?
    None.

31.What are your favorite names?
    Janus, Gael, Stella, Roseline, Marigold

32.What is it that you most dislike?
    Deep water or dark water, where you can't touch the bottom and the light refraction creates shadows...or in the ocean when seaweed brushes against you...

33.What is your greatest regret?
    I allowed someone I loved to make an idiot of me. In fact I happily assisted him in it, knowing full well what I was doing.

34.How would you like to die?
    I think it would be great to die a super intense totally ridiculous death, for instance as a political prisoner, after days of beatings I recieve a bullet to the skull from some angry uniformed man with a mustache. Or alternatively of old age, in a house, with someone I love nearby. As long as they don't get all gushy...I can't stand the thought of my last experience being with someone sobbing and generally being totally vile...

35.What is your motto?
    Deal with it.

MBTI
    INTP

YAY procrastination!

1.?What is your idea of perfect happiness? Having a soulmate, realizing my dreams, and having an awesome house with lots of dogs.

?2.?What is your greatest fear?? That none of the above will happen.

3.?What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?? Perfectionism and procrastination.

4.?What is the trait you most deplore in others? Selfishness and willfull obliviousness.

?5.?Which living person do you most admire?? I have a few musician role models I think are pretty great. I admire people who keep learning, growing and improving, even when they were pretty incredible to begin with.

6.?What is your greatest extravagance?? A signature Martin guitar

7.?What is your current state of mind? Scattered.

?8.?What do you consider the most overrated virtue?? Obedience.

9.?On what occasion do you lie? When it's not really a lie--when it's a matter of perspective.

?10.?What do you most dislike about your appearance?? There are plenty of things I can find about my appearance to nitpick and obsess over, but I learned a long time ago not to point them out to others. They might not have noticed.

11.?Which living person do you most despise? Whoever is choosing music for commercials these days.

?12.?What is the quality you most like in a man? Confidence

?13.?What is the quality you most like in a woman?? Confidence

14.?Which words or phrases do you most overuse?? though, at the end of sentences. I really have to stop that. I also say "awesome" too much.

15.?What or who is the greatest love of your life?? My dog

16.?When and where were you happiest?? In college/grad school

17.?Which talent would you most like to have?? That I don't have? I'd like to be an amazing rock singer. I'd also love to be a ballerina. I don't have the discipline, though.

18.?If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I wish I enjoyed people as a whole more.

?19.?What do you consider your greatest achievement? I think I'm a good person and a good friend. I haven't done anything major to be ashamed of.

?20.?If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?? A 1940s movie star

21.?Where would you most like to live? Italy

?22.?What is your most treasured possession? My dog

?23.?What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? Hopelessness...the feeling that your present situation will never change.

?24.?What is your favorite occupation?? Actor/musician

25.?What is your most marked characteristic?? Heh, laziness, probably.

26.?What do you most value in your friends?? Thoughtfulness. Humor.

27.?Who are your favorite writers? Tennessee Williams, George Orwell, Harper Lee

?28.?Who is your hero of fiction? I'm not sure I have one. There are certain characters that stick with me, though. Madame Bovary, Hedda Gabler, Blanche DuBois.

?29.?Which historical figure do you most identify with? I was always fascinated by Elizabeth I

?30.?Who are your heroes in real life?? See #5

31.?What are your favorite names? Katharine, Rosalind, Oliver, Genevieve, Maxmillian, Walter

?32.?What is it that you most dislike?? Feeling overscheduled and overwhelmed. Having too much that I HAVE to do, and not enough that I WANT to do.

33.?What is your greatest regret? None.

?34.?How would you like to die? I'm not sure I'd like it at all, tyvm.

?35.?What is your motto? "I'm in the middle of something right now, but I can do it later. Just remind me." :-P
    Something Witty

1.?What is your idea of perfect happiness? A fulfilling job, someone I love, and time and resources to travel.
    ?2.?What is your greatest fear? Being elderly, infirm and broke.
    3.?What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? Timidity.
    4.?What is the trait you most deplore in others? Entitlement.
    ?5.?Which living person do you most admire?? Too hard.
    6.?What is your greatest extravagance? Free time.
    7.?What is your current state of mind? Unsettled.
    ?8.?What do you consider the most overrated virtue?? “Sensitivity”.
    9.?On what occasion do you lie? Not often, but sometimes when the truth is both hurtful and unhelpful.
    ?10.?What do you most dislike about your appearance? My weight.
    11.?Which living person do you most despise? Too hard.
    ?12.?What is the quality you most like in a man? Good humor.
    ?13.?What is the quality you most like in a woman? Good humor.
    14.?Which words or phrases do you most overuse?? “Cool”, “D’oh”, “I never thought about it that way.”
    15.?What or who is the greatest love of your life? There is a “so far” answer, but I hope it changes soon.
    16.?When and where were you happiest?? In college.
    17.?Which talent would you most like to have?? Singing.
    18.?If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I’d be more aggressive.
    ?19.?What do you consider your greatest achievement? Carving out a life for myself 3,000 miles from everyone I knew.
    ?20.?If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?? A rock star.
    21.?Where would you most like to live? Vancouver.
    ?22.?What is your most treasured possession? My computer, not least because it has all my photos.
    ?23.?What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? Becoming irredeemably jaded to the joys of life.
    ?24.?What is your favorite occupation? Astronaut.
    25.?What is your most marked characteristic? Dry humor.
    26.?What do you most value in your friends? Patience.
    27.?Who are your favorite writers? Mark Twain, Chuck Klosterman, Carl Sagan, David Sedaris, Nick Hornby, Roger Ebert.
    ?28.?Who is your hero of fiction? Charlie Brown.
    ?29.?Which historical figure do you most identify with? Richard Nixon.
    ?30.?Who are your heroes in real life? My parents, Wernher von Braun, David Letterman, Benjamin Franklin, Neil Armstrong.
    31.?What are your favorite names? Jack, Patrick, Kate, Rebecca, Elizabeth, Dr. Rod von Hugenstein.
    ?32.?What is it that you most dislike? The intractable, pigheaded political divide in the USA. It's tragic like an estranged family.
    33.?What is your greatest regret? I’ll let you know if I don’t do it.
    ?34.?How would you like to die? Usefully.
    ?35.?What is your motto? “No bitching”.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

1.?What is your idea of perfect happiness? Figuring out how to unite and combine the scattered thoughts in my head into something greater. Using that to fulfill my dreams.
    ?2.?What is your greatest fear?? Dying before fully living.
    3.?What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?? The way my pockets of insecurity can ninja attack me.
    4.?What is the trait you most deplore in others? Hypocrisy.
    ?5.?Which living person do you most admire?? Hmm......
    6.?What is your greatest extravagance?? When I do decide to go shopping, I tend to gravitate towards the high-tier expensive stuff.
    7.?What is your current state of mind? Hopeful, excited, but a bit weary.
    ?8.?What do you consider the most overrated virtue?? Ruthless aggression. Boastful ignorance.
    9.?On what occasion do you lie? When I know from experience that the person won't be receptive to the truth.
    ?10.?What do you most dislike about your appearance?? Over-weight. Working on it.
    11.?Which living person do you most despise? Harbingers of hate and discontent.
    ?12.?What is the quality you most like in a man? Integrity and a positive outlook.
    ?13.?What is the quality you most like in a woman?? Same
    14.?Which words or phrases do you most overuse?? Though. So,... On the other hand. Feel/Think.
    15.?What or who is the greatest love of your life?? Working on it.
    16.?When and where were you happiest?? 3rd grade; the one year of my childhood where I had a father, mother, and mostly happy family.
    17.?Which talent would you most like to have?? Musician.
    18.?If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Not be so vulnerable to guilt, and to not feel like I'm responsible to save people from themselves.
    ?19.?What do you consider your greatest achievement? Working on it.
    ?20.?If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?? An eagle.
    21.?Where would you most like to live? No clue.
    ?22.?What is your most treasured possession? My optimism.
    ?23.?What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? Having my optimism replaced with cynicism.
    ?24.?What is your favorite occupation?? I wish I knew.
    25.?What is your most marked characteristic?? For those that notice it, my understated intensity.
    26.?What do you most value in your friends?? Loyalty, openness, and humor.
    27.?Who are your favorite writers? Currently, none.
    ?28.?Who is your hero of fiction? Nope.
    ?29.?Which historical figure do you most identify with? Nope.
    ?30.?Who are your heroes in real life?? Benjamin Franklin. Ghandi.
    31.?What are your favorite names? Always been fond of 'Erin' for some reason.
    ?32.?What is it that you most dislike?? People embracing the role of a victim.
    33.?What is your greatest regret? Confusing my selfishness for virtue in my 20s.
    ?34.?How would you like to die? I'm open, just so long as I don't waste away slowly. Lack of agonizing pain would be nice, though.
    ?35.?What is your motto? I have so many! How about: "What the mind can conceive, and believe, it can achieve."

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

1.?What is your idea of perfect happiness?
    Having a life rich with friendships, experiences, love, and a meaningful job/vocation.
    ?2.?What is your greatest fear?? Dying alone, without loved ones. Also, having an extended process of dying, full of pain and/or loss of memory.

3.?What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?? My wavering confidence and my contrary thoughts which tend to immobilize me when it comes to certain issues.

4.?What is the trait you most deplore in others? Cruelty towards others - obviously in the physical sense, but also in other ways too - deliberate antagonism, meanness, disrespect, or belittling (taking pleasure in others' discomforts, or playing with others' inner workings simply to amuse yourself). Also cruelty/disregard towards other lifeforms - I will not associate with people who don't care for animals and the ecological world around us.

?5.?Which living person do you most admire??
    Eh, I hate questions like this, as I never really have a 'role model'. But I really like Tori Amos.

6.?What is your greatest extravagance??
    Traveling

7.?What is your current state of mind?
    Right now? Pretty calm.

?8.?What do you consider the most overrated virtue??
    Duty

9.?On what occasion do you lie?
    When it comes to physical details I might lie. i.e. If someone loves their outfit, or their hair, and I think it's ridiculous or would never wear it, I won't tell them my true feelings, because there's simply no purpose in doing that. What I think doesn't matter. So I'll say it's nice or I'll just say something very noncommittal and neutral.

?10.?What do you most dislike about your appearance??
    I've always had issues with my face and hair. I rotate amongst the various features.
    11.?Which living person do you most despise?
    Hmm....not sure. I'll have to get back on this one.
    ?12.?What is the quality you most like in a man?
    Morality/ethics
    ?13.?What is the quality you most like in a woman??
    Morality/ethics
    14.?Which words or phrases do you most overuse??
    "I don't know...... " Seriously. That's like the introductory phrase for pretty much everything that comes out of my mouth.

15.?What or who is the greatest love of your life??
    I had one many years ago who I'd consider my greatest love thus far. Maybe I'll find another one at some point.

But for non-people, my greatest love is Nature.

16.?When and where were you happiest??
    There hasn't been one instance. I've had many epochs, and many moments of my life, that have been pure joy. I can't possibly choose just one. I'm thankful for that.

17.?Which talent would you most like to have??
    I think it would be awesome to be a really good singer.

18.?If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
    I would want to add some ambition when it comes to career, and would like a desired career to be magically placed into me - because I've never had one.

?19.?What do you consider your greatest achievement?
    I have no idea. I'm proud of many different things I've done, for different reasons.

?20.?If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be??
    I would come back as a bird. Ha. (since I have to pick something)

21.?Where would you most like to live?
    I would like a house in the mountains, a house by the sea, and finally a house in the rainforest. I would rotate between all three.

?22.?What is your most treasured possession?
    Oh, man. Probably my photos/camera, and also my paintings I've done over the years.

23.?What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
    Despair over Life itself and weariness of being alive, and being unable to view life other than a series of predictable routines and patterns, to be enacted day in and day out for decades.

?24.?What is your favorite occupation??
    Grr. I like the notion of being a musician/artist/photographer.

25.?What is your most marked characteristic??
    I don't know.

26.?What do you most value in your friends??
    Their uniqueness and depth.

27.?Who are your favorite writers?
    Dostoevsky, Dickens, Tolkien

?28.?Who is your hero of fiction?
    I don't have one? I like many? Although I just finished Daniel Deronda and thought Daniel was quite admirable.

29.?Which historical figure do you most identify with?
    I don't. I've never had answers when it comes to these sorts of questions.

?30.?Who are your heroes in real life??
    I don't have any heroes. I admire many people for different reasons, but that's kind of the extent of it.

31.?What are your favorite names?
    Isabel, Sebastian, uh....

?32.?What is it that you most dislike??
    A facade (that just came into my head...there's a lot I dislike, but since I must pick one, it'll be that)

33.?What is your greatest regret?
    I don't know that I have one yet.

?34.?How would you like to die?
    In my sleep, of course. Something that isn't very drawn out.
    ?
    35.?What is your motto?

Trying to live my life to the fullest
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

1.?What is your idea of perfect happiness?
    Feeling content in how I've lived my life. I would like to not only temper my abilities to a good degree, but also live in a world in which I've made a beneficial impact.

?2.?What is your greatest fear??
    Failure.

3.?What is the trait you most deplore in yourself??
    Lack of motivation to act on what I often do not want to notice- my true ambitions.

4.?What is the trait you most deplore in others?
    Blind, collective perpetuation of harmful traditions.

Whoever the last person was who treated me like a human in an inhuman environment.

Gravity bong.

Awaiting sleep.

Restraint.

9.?On what occasion do you lie?
    When I want to skew marketing data.

?10.?What do you most dislike about your appearance??
    My hair has a life of its own.. in a bad way.

11.?Which living person do you most despise?
    Too many to choose from. I tend to hate the Donald Trump/Paris Hilton types the most. Any self-important douchebag will do, however.

Gracefulness.

?13.?What is the quality you most like in a woman?
    Integrity.
    ?
    14.?Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
    "Possibly", "awesome", "nice", "fuck", "it seems"

Someone.

When I was 16 and exploring love.

The ability to draft incredible, flawless proposals.

I'd like to have my worldly awe back.

Achieving intense empathy and connectedness with the universe.

?20.?If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be??
    I wouldn't mind being a tree.

In a tribal community.

My mind.

?23.?What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
    Believing that you are locked in a continuing pattern of decline.

?24.?What is your favorite occupation??
    Travel show host.

I have a sharp mind.

Understanding.

I don't want to list the all.

?28.?Who is your hero of fiction?
    The film noir ex-criminal protagonist who can't escape his past.

?29.?Which historical figure do you most identify with?
    Um... Engels?

The homeless man pushing a shopping cart with 5 pallets stacked on top up a steep incline.

31.?What are your favorite names?
    No favorite names here.

?32.?What is it that you most dislike??
    Social injustice.

Regret.

For a good cause.

?35.?What is your motto?
    Social constructions are bullshit.
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

1.?What is your idea of perfect happiness? Being newly married and madly in love. Having no schedule or responsibilities.
    ?2.?What is your greatest fear??
    Having someone break into my house and kill me in the middle of the night.
    I hate how I can be socially awkward.
    4.?What is the trait you most deplore in others?
    "Dangerous" people: dark, unstable, violent. They scare me.
    My best friends.
    My computer, I guess.
    7.?What is your current state of mind??
    Hyper, contemplative, happy.
    8.?What do you consider the most overrated virtue??
    I detest formalities.
    9.?On what occasion do you lie??
    If the truth would needlessly hurt the other person.
    10.?What do you most dislike about your appearance??
    It changes daily. At the moment, I can't think of anything.
    11.?Which living person do you most despise??
    I don't really despise anyone.
    12.?What is the quality you most like in a man?
    Friendliness
    13.?What is the quality you most like in a woman??
    Confidence.
    Haha. Hahahhaha.
    God is, even though I get distracted.
    Comedy Sportz Camp! ^___^
    The ability to have the affect on the mood of a room.
    Better follow-through.
    Coming out of my shell and loving others.
    The same person.
    21.?Where would you most like to live??
    Texas
    22.?What is your most treasured possession??
    Phone? XD
    23.?What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery??
    Math class. :P
    Being alone/lonely/unknown/unloved.
    24.?What is your favorite occupation??
    Psychologist!
    My contradictory attributes.
    Affection, understanding, and depth.
    Robert Frost, Edgar Allen Poe, Mary Shelley, George Orwell, Jane Austen
    ?28.?Who is your hero of fiction??
    Don't really have one.
    29.?Which historical figure do you most identify with??
    Jesus.
    30.?Who are your heroes in real life?
    My french teacher and adopted grandma.
    ?31.?What are your favorite names??
    Audrey, Hannah, Aiden
    32.?What is it that you most dislike??
    Pressure
    Self-loathing
    Painlessly and surrounded by friends and family.
    ?35.?What is your motto?
    Love God, love others, love yourself

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

[QUOTE=demimondaine;748472]no worries, this isn't a reading quiz!

1.?What is your idea of perfect happiness?Having enough money to get whatever I need and some things I want. Having a lot of friends. Being married with 2 children and being completely in love. Having something to do. (Job or volunteer. A purpose.) Having enough resources to travel and play.
    ?2.?What is your greatest fear?? Deception, abandonment.
    Pride. Short temper. Moodiness.
    4.?What is the trait you most deplore in others?Unneccessary anger. Deceptiveness. Liars.
    Oh I don't know........A lot of people. The person who I most admired passed. I work for a lot of elderly people who I admire. I admire some of my friends. I admire some celebrities. I admire bosses.
    6.?What is your greatest extravagance??Physically? Uh.. my car I guess. Its not very extravagant though.. but its the nicest thing I own.
    Sad, confused, foggy-headed.
    Oh geez.... That's a very tough one.. Having trouble thinking of a virtue that's less important...
    9.?On what occasion do you lie?To save other's feelings. White lies when it makes life easier.
    ?10.?What do you most dislike about your appearance??hmmm... my belly I spose.
    11.?Which living person do you most despise?Another tough one. Have never used that word on anyone.
    Go-getter, sense of humor.
    ?13.?What is the quality you most like in a woman??
    Good listener, good conversationalist, humor.
    "Whatever." "Bitchface.." or..
    "Whatever, bitchface." The two can go together sometimes.
    Or "Alright."
    Currently my Sean.. No longer in my life.
    With Sean going on trips with our friends.
    Singing ability.
    18.?If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be??
    My overall appearance.
    19.?What do you consider your greatest achievement?
    Getting into nursing school.
    ?20.?If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?? Oh I wouldn't want to do that. I would come back as somebody with more money if I had to choose.
    Hawaii.
    My grandmother's wedding ring. (kept by someone else. No treasured possessions under my watch, please!!)
    ?23.?What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
    Dying a long, painful death without anyone knowing or caring. ?
    24.?What is your favorite occupation??
    Nursing
    Physically or personality? My ass and my humor.
    Loyalty to me.. sense of humor.
    Whut? yous means bewks?
    ?28.?Who is your hero of fiction??
    That Catcher in the rye kid.
    29.?Which historical figure do you most identify with?
    Saint Anthony de Padua.
    My mom and my nana who passed. Some of my close friends.
    31.?What are your favorite names??
    Brian, Sean, Emily, Clare, Anna
    32.?What is it that you most dislike??
    Uh.. Way too broad.. Spinach.
    Not moving faster with my life.
    Peacefully in my bed in my sleep.
    ?35.?What is your motto?
    All the go with the flow roll with the punches one day at a time mottos work for me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

bump?
    "Develop interest in life as you see it...the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself." -- H. Miller
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    Johari the good..
    Nohari.. the bad, and the ugly

I'm a FiNe SiTe to see!