User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by metaphours View Post
    Yeah, psychology and anthropology seem like really interesting subjects and if I wasn't so gung-ho on my writing, I'd experiment with those. In fact, in a lot of my writing (stories mainly) I throw in Psychological/Anthropological/Existential ideas and plot subjects into them... hahah.
    That's really cool, you must write a lot of neat stuff. I'm too impatient to write, and express myself more through music and playing it. I do write on occasion, but a lot of thoughts stay crammed up in my mind where they are watered down by time and fade into nothingness after a while.

I do keep a dream log, though. I've heard it helps with lucid dreams and remembering more clearly. May not sound like a lot of writing, but it turns into it and I've managed to save a great deal of my most sentimental and dark dreams that way, for better or for worst I guess.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I love Billy Childish, too.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

1.?What is your idea of perfect happiness? To love, and be loved, to have inner peace and creative satisfaction. Being spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically fulfilled.
    ?2.?What is your greatest fear?? Dying alone, a crazy cat lady
    3.?What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?? My shyness
    4.?What is the trait you most deplore in others? Arrogance
    ?5.?Which living person do you most admire?? Famous: Shirley Manson, just because she is feisty, articulate, and talented. Other: My mom, because she is a strong person.
    6.?What is your greatest extravagance?? Fashion, namely clothes
    7.?What is your current state of mind? A bit depressed & sluggish
    ?8.?What do you consider the most overrated virtue?? A true virtue can never be overrated. Most virtues are under-valued.
    9.?On what occasion do you lie? When I don't want to bother to explain the long truth & it makes no difference either way. Convenience I suppose.
    ?10.?What do you most dislike about your appearance?? My lips...I always wish I had fuller ones.
    11.?Which living person do you most despise? Right now, my ex-business partner. Otherwise, anyone who is evil, immoral, and totally selfish.
    ?12.?What is the quality you most like in a man? kindness
    ?13.?What is the quality you most like in a woman?? courage
    14.?Which words or phrases do you most overuse?? I use "on the other hand" a lot because I'm always looking at every side of an issue.
    15.?What or who is the greatest love of your life?? I haven't found that yet. Religion, art & music are my main interests in life though.
    16.?When and where were you happiest?? Age 8-11 was a good time. I was an ugly duckling, but I didn't care then. I had good friends at that age and all kinds of hopes and dreams for the future. I was very inspired & productive creatively too.
    17.?Which talent would you most like to have?? Musical talent.
    18.?If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Social inhibitions / shyness. Not falling into silence so much.
    ?19.?What do you consider your greatest achievement? Keeping a level of integrity, but that's ongoing. Besides that, publishing/designing my own magazine for awhile.
    ?20.?If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?? Me: the perfect version :P
    21.?Where would you most like to live? Los Angeles maybe
    ?22.?What is your most treasured possession? My laptop :P. Everything I have is replaceable though.
    ?23.?What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? Rock bottom would be compromising your morals for something and then losing it also.
    ?24.?What is your favorite occupation?? Leisure: Listening to music. Professionally: Most anything artistically creative.
    25.?What is your most marked characteristic?? Physically: my eyes. Personality: creativity I guess...IDK.
    26.?What do you most value in your friends?? Loyalty
    27.?Who are your favorite writers? Hardy, Austen & Neruda
    ?28.?Who is your hero of fiction? I skipped this to come back to it, but I still cannot decide.
    ?29.?Which historical figure do you most identify with? I can't think of any known figure I really identify with. Maybe Tolstoy. Can I count Morrissey? haha :P
    ?30.?Who are your heroes in real life?? I don't really have "heroes".
    31.?What are your favorite names? Sebastien, Chloe, Nicholas...there's a lot of nice names out there.
    ?32.?What is it that you most dislike?? Immorality, unfairness & hypocrisy. Being misunderstood.
    33.?What is your greatest regret? Not transferring to a better art college when I had the chance. I have a lot of regrets though....usually it's missed opportunities.
    ?34.?How would you like to die? The nice way: in my sleep, after a long & happy life.
    ?35.?What is your motto? The closest thing I've ever had to a motto was to remind myself to "Be nice to myself", meaning, don't be overly critical and harsh on myself.
    Last edited by OrangeAppled; 08-02-2009 at 02:47 PM.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

1.?What is your idea of perfect happiness? total understanding
    ?2.?What is your greatest fear?? getting alzheimers
    3.?What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?? my procrastination
    4.?What is the trait you most deplore in others? dishonesty
    ?5.?Which living person do you most admire?? Mike Patton
    6.?What is your greatest extravagance?? a toss up between shoes and travel
    7.?What is your current state of mind? apathetic
    ?8.?What do you consider the most overrated virtue?? chastity
    9.?On what occasion do you lie? to save someone from injustice
    ?10.?What do you most dislike about your appearance?? my elbows
    11.?Which living person do you most despise? I don't really despise anyone
    ?12.?What is the quality you most like in a man? strength of character
    ?13.?What is the quality you most like in a woman?? strength of character
    14.?Which words or phrases do you most overuse?? just one more question...
    15.?What or who is the greatest love of your life?? not sure
    16.?When and where were you happiest?? there is a point each day when I am most happy. It's random.
    17.?Which talent would you most like to have?? the ability to share my art with the masses.
    18.?If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? my procrastination
    ?19.?What do you consider your greatest achievement? making it this far
    ?20.?If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?? myself
    21.?Where would you most like to live? ahh, still trying to figure that out
    ?22.?What is your most treasured possession? can't think of a tangible thing, everything is replaceable. Maybe some photographs.
    ?23.?What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? being confined in my own body or in prison.
    ?24.?What is your favorite occupation?? still trying to figure that out
    25.?What is your most marked characteristic?? my acceptance and my optimism
    26.?What do you most value in your friends?? loyalty
    27.?Who are your favorite writers? Judy Blume, Shel Silverstein, Aristotle
    ?28.?Who is your hero of fiction? Prometheus
    ?29.?Which historical figure do you most identify with? Galileo
    ?30.?Who are your heroes in real life?? those who die so that others may live
    31.?What are your favorite names? too many to name
    ?32.?What is it that you most dislike?? injustice
    33.?What is your greatest regret? je ne regrette rien
    ?34.?How would you like to die? by my own hand, at a time of my choosing
    ?35.?What is your motto? live and let live

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

1. What is your idea of perfect happiness? living in a small community of loved ones
    ?2.?What is your greatest fear?? that i will become corrupted, wicked. that i will loose my path.
    3.?What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?? i am extremely critical. i can be complacent.
    4.?What is the trait you most deplore in others? a lack of moral convictions, an unwillingness to stand up for their principles. inaction.
    ?5.?Which living person do you most admire?? you wouldn't know him, he is a nobody, a laborer, a husband, a hero.
    6.?What is your greatest extravagance?? whiskey, single-malt; i spend a lot of money on whiskey
    7.?What is your current state of mind? impatient, full of unreleased energy
    ?8.?What do you consider the most overrated virtue?? i don't know
    9.?On what occasion do you lie? i sometimes just spit one out for no reason. or if people are trying too hard at playing intelligent i start telling reckles lies, real farfetched.
    ?10.?What do you most dislike about your appearance?? i like the way look, i am very interesting
    11.?Which living person do you most despise? some local tyrants
    ?12.?What is the quality you most like in a man? courage, boldness, decisive action
    ?13.?What is the quality you most like in a woman?? extreme self-confidence,
    14.?Which words or phrases do you most overuse?? "that is real!" "cool"
    15.?What or who is the greatest love of your life?? Maya Cruz
    16.?When and where were you happiest?? i am pretty happy these days, happiest ever maybe?
    17.?Which talent would you most like to have?? maybe being able write fiction
    18.?If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? i don't know, this question is silly
    ?19.?What do you consider your greatest achievement? rescuing a little girl from a fire when the odds were set against us. her name is Marley
    ?20.?If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?? a mountain goat
    21.?Where would you most like to live? Chile would be cool, i bet
    ?22.?What is your most treasured possession? my grandmother and grandfather's wedding rings
    ?23.?What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? this is a dumb question
    ?24.?What is your favorite occupation?? i liked being a firefighter, i would enjoy being a photojournalist
    25.?What is your most marked characteristic?? my broken nose, my facial scars, my burn scars on my left arm, my half-missing ring-finger on my left hand
    26.?What do you most value in your friends?? trust and understanding
    27.?Who are your favorite writers? John STeinbeck, Ray Carver, Charles Bukowski, Hemmingway, and lots of others
    ?28.?Who is your hero of fiction? i like Doc from 'Cannery Row' by Steinbeck, and Holden Caufield
    ?29.?Which historical figure do you most identify with? i don't know much about historical figures
    ?30.?Who are your heroes in real life?? my mother's mother, my mother's father, my brother, some other people you wouldn't know
    31.?What are your favorite names? Max, Miranda, lots of others
    ?32.?What is it that you most dislike?? oppression, tyrany over individuals.... it sounds real trite when i put it here....
    33.?What is your greatest regret? doing this questionaire
    ?34.?How would you like to die? in a bang, like in an explosion or a riot or shot to death or something
    ?35.?What is your motto? "do the right thing" and "don't worry"

your resident asshole

1.?What is your idea of perfect happiness?
    Living a life where I am able to have good times and go places with family members without responsibilities and uncomfortable situations. Basically to have fun and experience life with those I love.

?2.?What is your greatest fear??
    I have many fears :/ , but I think I'll go with losing those I love. Death and demons are pretty high up on my list too.

3.?What is the trait you most deplore in yourself??
    My insecurities.

4.?What is the trait you most deplore in others?
    Prejudice, hatred of others, snobbery, when people don't include/accept others.

?5.?Which living person do you most admire??
    Whenever I get asked this question, I automatically state that it would be my parents. Really, I don't have one living person that I most admire. I admire people in different ways that I really can't compare. One thing's for sure, though, I don't admire everyone. Mainly family members.

6.?What is your greatest extravagance??
    Umm... my dance classes perhaps. They're pretty expensive. :/

7.?What is your current state of mind?
    Generally happy with just a little bit of wanting a purpose in life. :P

?8.?What do you consider the most overrated virtue??
    Dunno.

9.?On what occasion do you lie?
    To get out of something I don't want to do, to avoid embarrassment, and sometimes so I don't hurt someone's feelings.

10.?What do you most dislike about your appearance??
    Either my face, my thighs, or my clothes. Take your pick. :P

11.?Which living person do you most despise?
    I don't really despise anyone. Sure I may get very annoyed by quite a few people, but I can't really think of anyone that I would despise.

?12.?What is the quality you most like in a man?
    Can't really pick one good trait, so I'm going with a good attitude/personality.

?13.?What is the quality you most like in a woman??
    Same as 12.

14.?Which words or phrases do you most overuse??
    Does count as a word or phrase? Heh.

15.?What or who is the greatest love of your life??
    My family. I've never been in a relationship with anyone and I really don't plan on it in the near future, so no SO to talk about here.

16.?When and where were you happiest?
    When I was in elementary school. During that time when I was not sick of course. (The stomach flu is the worst. ) Any time when school is not in session is good too.

17.?Which talent would you most like to have??
    Right now, I would like to be very talented at dancing. I'd like to give those girls in my dance class a run for their money. Being creative and imaginative would also be nice.

18.?If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
    That'd be tough. Either my looks or my insecurity. I think I'll take the second one. :P

19.?What do you consider your greatest achievement?
    Don't have one. :/

20.?If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be??
    Um... a human I guess. Although it would be really interesting to see life from an animal's point of view. I'm happy with being a Homo sapien though.

21.?Where would you most like to live?
    Florida, Hawaaii, or some place with palm trees and nice beach scenery with the soft white sand. I loove palm trees.

?22.?What is your most treasured possession?
    I suppose this would probably be my "blankie." I've had it ever since I was a baby (really, I "stole" it from my other brother and it became mine ). I used to sleep with it every night, but the material started to get so thin that it can no longer be sewn if something happens to it. Right now it's probably buried in my closet. :/ Another treasured possession of mine would be all of the pictures in the house. Heh.

?23.?What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?

?24.?What is your favorite occupation??
    Dunno right now. I almost want to say, "janitor in Walt Disney World," but that's just ridiculous. I say that because I've gone to Walt Disney World so many times with my family. It's such a happy place for me. Anyway, one time when my family and I were there, we needed directions to something. I remember that we were in MGM Studios and we were around a part of the park where they had cardboard buildings or something like that. My parents spotted a janitor, calmly and quietly sweeping some trash on the ground. He was an old man who kinda reminded me of Morgan Freeman. lol. Anyway, he gladly told us where to go and proceeded to say some other things. I don't remember what they were, but he was so cheery and happy. But there was something about his happiness that seemed so... pure. Pure and not fake. When he was done directing us and making conversation, he went back to sweeping trash, looking as content and pleased as I'd ever see anyone sweep trash of the floor.

Jesus. That was quite long for talking about being a janitor. Haha.

25.?What is your most marked characteristic??
    I'm not sure...

26.?What do you most value in your friends??
    I don't really have any friends, but if I did I'd like them to have a sense of humor and not be so superficial.

27.?Who are your favorite writers?
    I don't read much. :/

?28.?Who is your hero of fiction?
    Don't have one.

?29.?Which historical figure do you most identify with?
    Can't think of anyone.

?30.?Who are your heroes in real life??
    Can't think of any.

31.?What are your favorite names?
    There aren't really any favorites, but I really like ones with unique and interesting spellings.

?32.?What is it that you most dislike??
    Just one? I guess I most dislike the quality that makes people be unfair to one another... or something like that.

33.?What is your greatest regret?
    Saying/doing things that I shouldn't have done for various reasons. Guess that really amounts to many regrets. :/

?34.?How would you like to die?
    I can't really think of a way I'd "like" to die. Who likes dying? Hmm... whatever way I die, I don't want it to be painful. I want to have no regrets in my life and have made amends with anyone I was feuding with. I want to die a happy person.

?35.?What is your motto?
    I don't really have one.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

1.?What is your idea of perfect happiness? laughing until my stomach hurts
    ?2.?What is your greatest fear?? a slow death
    3.?What is the trait you most deplore in yourself??I wish I was better at following through with goals I set for myself.
    4.?What is the trait you most deplore in others? materialistic attitude
    ?5.?Which living person do you most admire?? my mom
    6.?What is your greatest extravagance?? the motorcycle I'm saving up for
    7.?What is your current state of mind? mellow
    ?8.?What do you consider the most overrated virtue?? ambition.
    9.?On what occasion do you lie? when it will cause more problems/drama than good to answer honestly
    ?10.?What do you most dislike about your appearance?? I wish I was a few inches taller
    11.?Which living person do you most despise? My cunty boss!
    ?12.?What is the quality you most like in a man? quiet confidence/intelligence
    ?13.?What is the quality you most like in a woman?? beauty/bubbliness
    14.?Which words or phrases do you most overuse?? "Really?" and any four letter words
    15.?What or who is the greatest love of your life?? Shhh...he doesn't know!
    16.?When and where were you happiest?? In the smallest moments - in pieces of time
    17.?Which talent would you most like to have?? to be a pool shark
    18.?If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? to not care so much about what other's opinions are of me
    ?19.?What do you consider your greatest achievement? overcoming my childhood
    ?20.?If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?? If I'm gone I'm gone
    21.?Where would you most like to live? in the middle of nowhere
    ?22.?What is your most treasured possession? old love letters and stories/poetry I've written
    ?23.?What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? desiring suicide
    ?24.?What is your favorite occupation?? don't have one
    25.?What is your most marked characteristic?? Personality: quiet intensity/mental toughness Physical: my height. (I'm 5'1") most of my back is tattooed. I have a beauty mark a la Cindy Crawford. And apparently, from what I've been told, I have a really great ass. lol.
    26.?What do you most value in your friends?? loyalty, fun, enthusiasm
    27.?Who are your favorite writers? e.e. cummings, Nabokov, Camus, etc
    ?28.?Who is your hero of fiction? I wouldn't use the word "heros" but I've identified with these: Meursault, Holden Caulfield, Elizabeth Bennett. I've find these just plain fascinating: Humbert, Humbert. Heathcliff & Cathy, The Misfit ("A Good Man Is Hard To Find")
    ?29.?Which historical figure do you most identify with? No one
    ?30.?Who are your heroes in real life?? You should try to be your own
    31.?What are your favorite names? My own. Preferably when it's being used in the throes of passion
    ?32.?What is it that you most dislike?? rye bread and for the deeper answer: overall assholery.
    33.?What is your greatest regret? trusting a very dishonest man
    ?34.?How would you like to die? quickly
    ?35.?What is your motto? I don't know. I just try to live my life keeping as honest to myself as possible
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

Phantonym

1.?What is your idea of perfect happiness? Peace of mind.
    ?2.?What is your greatest fear?? Helplessness.
    3.?What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?? Occasional overwhelming negativity.
    4.?What is the trait you most deplore in others? Ignorance and unwillingness to learn.
    ?5.?Which living person do you most admire?? No particular individuals. A person who is actually living a full life.
    6.?What is your greatest extravagance?? Books. Lots and lots of them.
    7.?What is your current state of mind? Warmth towards life.
    ?8.?What do you consider the most overrated virtue?? Potential.
    9.?On what occasion do you lie? If the person is not going to accept the truth at that moment or if it the truth would only make things worse at that moment and coming back to it at a later time would be more beneficial.
    ?10.?What do you most dislike about your appearance?? My hair.
    11.?Which living person do you most despise? None. "Despise" is too strong of a word, I don't bother myself with holding grudges.
    ?12.?What is the quality you most like in a man? Humanity mixed with a sense of humour accompanied by wits.
    ?13.?What is the quality you most like in a woman?? Humanity mixed with wits accompanied by a sense of humour.
    14.?Which words or phrases do you most overuse?? Awww...
    15.?What or who is the greatest love of your life?? I am.
    16.?When and where were you happiest?? Looking back...my childhood.
    17.?Which talent would you most like to have?? I would love to sing like no other.
    18.?If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would love to be able to just let things go and not dwell on them even after I have resolved not to dwell on them.
    ?19.?What do you consider your greatest achievement? Staying alive.
    ?20.?If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?? A bird. Big one. The flying kind.
    21.?Where would you most like to live? A cabin in a forest beside a lake, no people around for miles but still close to a some sort of an inhabited place in case I might need help.
    ?22.?What is your most treasured possession? The ability to think and dream freely. Can't think of anything material that I wouldn't be able to let go.
    ?23.?What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? Hopelessness
    ?24.?What is your favorite occupation?? Something involving lots of freedom and creativity. No deadlines except for those I make up for myself. I'll let you know when I happen to stumble upon one...
    25.?What is your most marked characteristic?? Intelligence or something like that. Tolerance.
    26.?What do you most value in your friends?? Loyalty
    27.?Who are your favorite writers? No particular individuals. People with lots of wit and sense of humour and able to write it down.
    ?28.?Who is your hero of fiction? None whatsoever.
    ?29.?Which historical figure do you most identify with? I don't identify with anybody. I am me.
    ?30.?Who are your heroes in real life?? People able to overcome themselves.
    31.?What are your favorite names? Anything with letters, numbers or symbols in it.
    ?32.?What is it that you most dislike?? Being pressured.
    33.?What is your greatest regret? Having regrets.
    ?34.?How would you like to die? Peacefully, in my sleep.
    ?35.?What is your motto? Life sucks and then you die. I like to take the optimist or the pessimist look on that, depending on my mood at that particular time.

MBTI
    infp

1.?What is your idea of perfect happiness? - To be loved and able to love without fear, to not have to worry about mundane day to day real life crap so that I can lose myself in the safe embrace of a person I love and trust, and live out my fantasy world.

?2.?What is your greatest fear?? - Death, death before I have found happiness, death before my children are ready to look after themselves, the unknown of what comes next, it frightens me beyond comprehension.

3.?What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?? - My forgiveness, I do not think it is a virtue, I think it is a weakness. Since it's part of my feeling, I deplore my feeling. I long to be my shadow type at times.

4.?What is the trait you most deplore in others? - Cruelty to others, humans and animals.

?5.?Which living person do you most admire?? - My ISFJ friend, for all her flaws she is the nicest, kindest, calmest person I know. She has feeling, but is better able to restrain that to get stuff done no matter how distasteful, she is also without a doubt the best mother to her kids I have ever seen.

6.?What is your greatest extravagance?? - Books, I really should curtail my spending yet I continue to use amazon like I can afford to not care.

7.?What is your current state of mind? - Kind of low today to be honest, super high yesterday, total burn out today.

?8.?What do you consider the most overrated virtue?? - Forgiveness.

9.?On what occasion do you lie? - To save my skin from violence or death. Sometimes to spare a friends feelings, but I give them honesty wrapped up with a few white lies to make it less hurtful. I know it's bad, but meh, damn feelings.

?10.?What do you most dislike about your appearance?? - Haha pretty much everything.

11.?Which living person do you most despise? - No one singular person, but all cruel and sadistic people in the world. I despise them with venom, an angry feeling that I feel in the very pit of my stomach.

?12.?What is the quality you most like in a man? - Kindness.

?13.?What is the quality you most like in a woman?? - Kindness.

14.?Which words or phrases do you most overuse?? - "oh lord, what is I gonna do" and "safe man" lol

15.?What or who is the greatest love of your life?? - Books, I have no greater love than the fantasy world I can escape to the moment I open a book.

16.?When and where were you happiest?? - Aged 17 - 19, a few places around london. Life was so much fun, so thrilling and exciting.

17.?Which talent would you most like to have?? - A beautiful voice, there is so much I wish I could convey to the world. Singers do this, they can pour out their heart in a song, and people around the world can share and sympathise, and a feeling of connection bonds us all in that moment of shared feelings. I wish I could do that.

18.?If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? - My depression, there was a time when I wouldn't have understood exactly what long term depression felt like, I shrugged everything off and bounded through disaster to disaster, now it's different, things effect me more.

?19.?What do you consider your greatest achievement? - Honestly, absolutely nothing.

?20.?If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?? - Just a person, a new life, knowing some of the things I know now.

21.?Where would you most like to live? - Somewhere hot, with nice people, a community feel.

?22.?What is your most treasured possession? - My children, everything else is nothing.

?23.?What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? - I'm not sure I have experienced it, I have certainly experienced my own misery, but I think there are people out there who would wish they had my life in the face of the deeper misery they must feel.

?24.?What is your favorite occupation?? - Archeologist, I can imagine it must be so cool digging up things to prove your fantasies a reality.

25.?What is your most marked characteristic?? - My sense of humour.

26.?What do you most value in your friends?? - Loyalty.

27.?Who are your favorite writers? - Far too many to pick a favourite.

?28.?Who is your hero of fiction? - I'm quite taken with Ayla, the main character from the clan of the cave bear series.

?29.?Which historical figure do you most identify with? - Can't think of anyone.

?30.?Who are your heroes in real life?? - My ISFJ friend, if I really need her, if I am in a fix, then I know I can call her and she will help if it is within her power to do so.

31.?What are your favorite names? - Apple for a girl

?32.?What is it that you most dislike?? - Cruel people

33.?What is your greatest regret? - Marriage

?34.?How would you like to die? - Of old age, in my bed, sleeping.

?35.?What is your motto? - If you don't laugh, you'll cry.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

1.?What is your idea of perfect happiness? - A place in Nature where I'm not judged for who I am, which I can share with those I love without the world knocking my door down ever 5 minutes.

?2.?What is your greatest fear?? - I have so many things I still want to experience..and I fear I won't have the time to do so.

3.?What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?? - my self-sabotage and fear of failure

4.?What is the trait you most deplore in others? - Cruelty to others, humans and animals. (I'm with Berbs on this)

?5.?Which living person do you most admire?? - That's a toss up between my mother (ISFJ) and my SO (INTJ). My mother was meant to be a mother and the woman has an iron will while being incredibly wise, insightful and caring to others. She lives to help others.
    My INTJ is so uncommonly kind and non-judgemental and so bloody competent at everything he does. Never have I met someone who was able to accept me for who I am the way he does, not even my own mother.

6.?What is your greatest extravagance?? - Knowledge. I am always studying, buying books and surfing. The books cost yes, the internet not so much, but the courses are murder financially. Can't help it though, there's still so much to learn...

7.?What is your current state of mind? - rather neutral, kinda low as I've done an all-nighter

?8.?What do you consider the most overrated virtue?? - Altruism. It's also an illusion..and there's nothing wrong with that.

9.?On what occasion do you lie? - I am almost physically incapable of telling a flat-out lie. However, if my life depended on it, or if I knew no explanation or attempt at communicating the truth would work and would even cause grief, pain and havoc, I will lie on small things because they are not worth the fuss.

?10.?What do you most dislike about your appearance?? - Haha pretty much everything. (agree with Berbs again )

11.?Which living person do you most despise? - Those that prey in the innocent, are cruel because they enjoy it, and have no respect for other people's freedom. Pathological liars. People who feel no remorse for doing any of these things. People who feel entitled to tell others how to live and force it down their throats. Even worse, hypocrits. In short: those that are unable to accept that life is precious, in every form and deserves respect.

?12.?What is the quality you most like in a man? - Respect for others

?13.?What is the quality you most like in a woman?? -Respect for others
    14.?Which words or phrases do you most overuse?? - dude, wtf! Seriously?, *evil grin*, *smiles*

15.?What or who is the greatest love of your life?? - I have three: my freedom, my animals, and my SO.

16.?When and where were you happiest?? - age 20, in Norway for 3 months

17.?Which talent would you most like to have?? Being able to read/understand everyone at first glance. And I mean everyone, including plants, animals, stones...

18.?If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? - My failure anxiety and subsequent lack of judgement in estimating success.

?19.?What do you consider your greatest achievement? - Bringing three very ill kittens back from the brink of death, by feeding and nursing them for over 4 weeks and treating all following medical issues as well. I see them now live their lives in utter happiness and I cannot help but well up while being torn between humility that I was so lucky to pull them through and pride that I actually accomplished that and was responsible for giving them a second chance at life. That summer, I helped more than those three, and it was such a rewarding experience, but those three were definitely my biggest challenge

?20.?If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?? - A spirit of nature, one of the landvttir.

21.?Where would you most like to live? - On my native lands, somewhere on the brink of civilization near a forest with a lake or on the heath.

?22.?What is your most treasured possession? - My animals and SO.

?23.?What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? - Thinking about suicide, as that means you literally have nothing left to live for. And there is soo much to experience and learn in this world.

?24.?What is your favorite occupation?? - Behavioral therapist, whether for humans or animals, and working with young animals, making sure they get the proper treatment in that oh so crucial socialization period.

25.?What is your most marked characteristic?? - appearance-wise people tend to recognize me a mile away by my hair. Personality-wise I'm hoping my openmindedness, though my flirty behavior is probably more obvious to people.

26.?What do you most value in your friends?? - tolerance.

27.?Who are your favorite writers? - my fav book is by Donna Gillespie, but there are many, many more .

?28.?Who is your hero of fiction? - Auriane from The Lightbearer

?29.?Which historical figure do you most identify with? - If, as suggested by the Ynglinga Saga Freyja did exist, she's got my vote.

?30.?Who are your heroes in real life?? - my SO

31.?What are your favorite names? - Tristan and Scarlett

?32.?What is it that you most dislike?? - Cruel people

33.?What is your greatest regret? - Letting my past rule my life for so long.

?34.?How would you like to die? - Of old age, in my bed, sleeping.

?35.?What is your motto? - Live and let live.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”