User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by metaphours View Post
    Yeah its a great book, you should read it sometime . But yeah, the States is great, but youre completely right about the fact that America lacks an international perspective on things. Have you grown up in NY your whole life or have you lived anywhere else in the country/world?
    I lived in Texas until my mother passes away, then I moved to Evergreen, CO, and then Boulder, CO, and then here. I'm sick of this place, though. I can't wait to drop out of here. Do you like living abroad?
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I lived in Texas until my mother passes away, then I moved to Evergreen, CO, and then Boulder, CO, and then here. I'm sick of this place, though. I can't wait to drop out of here. Do you like living abroad?
    I'm sorry for your loss, man. I've never had a family member pass away so I can't even begin to imagine what that must have been like.

And I can imagine how eager you are to finally leave, I still have 3 years until I graduate . Once I do though I'm planning on getting into a University for the Arts in Barcelona or maybe London. I'm gonna have to strive pretty hard to get there though :S

I love living abroad. Sometimes it can be a little tough. I lived in Ethiopia for a year when I was 8 years old, and boy was that a trip. I learned a lot about human society and overall I think it made me a better person, because I learned its better to give than to receive. But yeah, I wouldn't trade living abroad for anything.

What're you planning on doing once you graduate college? I'm guessing musician?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

You're a very unique and beautiful individual, demimondaine.
    I really like your openness and creativity. I'm sorry to hear about that ENFJ, but it should be a growing experience. And traveling the world would be a dream come true, wouldn't it?
    you do know how to puff up an enneagram four, don't you?? haha

upon re-examining my answers, i like how i indicate my love of language, and then name "mhm" as an overused phrase! "of course" is another biggie.

i also admire and get a kick out of billy childish. tom waits is a genius too.
    "Develop interest in life as you see it...the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself." -- H. Miller
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    Johari the good..
    Nohari.. the bad, and the ugly

I'm a FiNe SiTe to see!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by metaphours View Post
    I'm sorry for your loss, man. I've never had a family member pass away so I can't even begin to imagine what that must have been like.

And I can imagine how eager you are to finally leave, I still have 3 years until I graduate . Once I do though I'm planning on getting into a University for the Arts in Barcelona or maybe London. I'm gonna have to strive pretty hard to get there though :S

I love living abroad. Sometimes it can be a little tough. I lived in Ethiopia for a year when I was 8 years old, and boy was that a trip. I learned a lot about human society and overall I think it made me a better person, because I learned its better to give than to receive. But yeah, I wouldn't trade living abroad for anything.

What're you planning on doing once you graduate college? I'm guessing musician?
    It's alright, man. Everything's temporary, dust in the wind.

Yeah, at least I'm going to be a senior this year, so I can't complain. All of the hard classes out of the way. I'd love to go into music, but I think I have my sights set on Psychology or Anthropology.

Ethiopia would be a trip, man. You'd sure learn a lot about what life is really about. And most people will never have to face any of that, and it's sick how greedy people can be..living in their cozy homes with their cars in the driveway...but that's life. Got to be serene about it, we can't do a thing.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by demimondaine View Post
    you do know how to puff up an enneagram four, don't you?? haha

upon re-examining my answers, i like how i indicate my love of language, and then name "mhm" as an overused phrase! "of course" is another biggie.

i also admire and get a kick out of billy childish. tom waits is a genius too.
    Well, you know..I have been known to bring enneagram 4 to the next level..

Linguistics is a fascinating subject, I'd definitely consider it if I weren't already planning on going into Anthropology..but they are pretty closely related.

I was just introduced to Billy Childish briefly not too long ago, and love his wackiness and a bit of his music.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Well, you know..I have been known to bring enneagram 4 to the next level..

Linguistics is a fascinating subject, I'd definitely consider it if I weren't already planning on going into Anthropology..but they are pretty closely related.

I was just introduced to Billy Childish briefly not too long ago, and love his wackiness and a bit of his music.
    ooer, i'm in linguistics. a little analytical, but i dig.
    you should love more of billy childish's music. thee headcoats and the milkshakes are brilliance.
    "Develop interest in life as you see it...the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself." -- H. Miller
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    Johari the good..
    Nohari.. the bad, and the ugly

I'm a FiNe SiTe to see!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

1.?What is your idea of perfect happiness? To be in love and to be with said person
    ?2.?What is your greatest fear?? Heights, rejection
    3.?What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? Laziness?
    4.?What is the trait you most deplore in others? Failing at life
    ?5.?Which living person do you most admire?? Probably my INTP dad
    6.?What is your greatest extravagance?? Video gaming/books
    7.?What is your current state of mind? Content
    ?8.?What do you consider the most overrated virtue?? Fame
    9.?On what occasion do you lie? When I need to or when it would make the given situation better to withhold said information and give it out later
    ?10.?What do you most dislike about your appearance?? Not much actually
    11.?Which living person do you most despise? There are too many
    ?12.?What is the quality you most like in a man? Personality
    ?13.?What is the quality you most like in a woman?? Personality
    14.?Which words or phrases do you most overuse?? "like" "seriously" "dude"
    15.?What or who is the greatest love of your life?? Nothing at the moment
    16.?When and where were you happiest?? Probably at summer camp
    17.?Which talent would you most like to have?? I'd like to be decent at art
    18.?If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Well... I am content with myself except that I don't have a job.
    ?19.?What do you consider your greatest achievement? Getting through high school so far.
    ?20.?If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?? A cat or another human being
    21.?Where would you most like to live? New Zealand, Iceland, Alaska
    ?22.?What is your most treasured possession? My car
    ?23.?What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? I'm not sure
    ?24.?What is your favorite occupation?? Psychologist/counselor/mediator
    25.?What is your most marked characteristic?? I'm tall and muscular
    26.?What do you most value in your friends?? Loyalty
    27.?Who are your favorite writers? Don't have any
    ?28.?Who is your hero of fiction? None
    ?29.?Which historical figure do you most identify with? None
    ?30.?Who are your heroes in real life?? I can't think of anyone, I'm pretty independent.
    31.?What are your favorite names? Dietra, Grace, Kurt
    ?32.?What is it that you most dislike?? People that fail at life or things that don't make sense
    33.?What is your greatest regret? Probably crashing my first car... there are others but none I'd share here in public
    ?34.?How would you like to die? In my sleep at an old age, not in pain
    ?35.?What is your motto? Lol don't have one
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by demimondaine View Post
    ooer, i'm in linguistics. a little analytical, but i dig.
    you should love more of billy childish's music. thee headcoats and the milkshakes are brilliance.
    I'll check it out.

I don't know if it's your style, but I bet you'd like the Talking Heads or the World Inferno:Friendship Society. Talking Heads is an early punk/funk band from the late '70s and 80's. The World Inferno: Friendship Society is in and of itself its own genre. It's marvelous.

edit: Thee Headcoats are great! I just pulled some up and almost instantaneously love them.

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

1.?What is your idea of perfect happiness? Laughing with my hubby and friends and playing games together. Being surrounded by doggies!?
    2.?What is your greatest fear? being rejected by God
    3.?What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? just one? my inability to stand up for myself and communicate well. ?
    4.?What is the trait you most deplore in others? judging- being closeminded and having no imagination and following trends. ?
    5.?Which living person do you most admire? My husband, he is a modern day Socrates?
    6.What is your greatest extravagance??hello kitty crappola
    7.?What is your current state of mind? Reflecting about suffering in the world and how to help ease it. ?
    8.?What do you consider the most overrated virtue??every virtue has bad in it when unbalanced or gone to extreme. Whatever leads to workaholism where you get praised for being an overachiever at the expense of intimacy
    9.?On what occasion do you lie? Whenever I lie it is out of fear and cowardice- usually to avoid hurting people's feelings ?
    10.?What do you most dislike about your appearance??my nose
    11.?Which living person do you most despise? an ENTJ girl around my age
    ?12.?What is the quality you most like in a man? bold honesty ?
    13.?What is the quality you most like in a woman? sense of humor?
    14.?Which words or phrases do you most overuse??That is so true!
    15.?What or who is the greatest love of your life??My husband
    16.?When and where were you happiest??The life I have now with hubby- home sweet home being with him and my daughter
    17.?Which talent would you most like to have??artful skill of debate
    18.?If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? to be more bold and speak up and stand up for justice
    ?19.?What do you consider your greatest achievement? that my husband looks forward to seeing me everyday and tells me everything and I him- that I am best friends with the love of my life and he mine- my happy marriage
    ?20.?If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be? hmm, I would come back as an ENTP,lol. ?
    21.?Where would you most like to live? I don't know anymore- I would love to live in a victorian house on a beautiful lot of land with flowers and doggies and green grass and a garden.
    ?22.?What is your most treasured possession? The complete works of Plato book and the love notes my hubby has given me over the years- I keep them in my wallet
    ?23.?What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? Having no hope in people and yourself. Not wanting anything-being numb in the soul= it is a gift to want- not wanting anything is misery.?
    24.?What is your favorite occupation? being a homemaker?
    25.?What is your most marked characteristic? my sense of humor and my love and wearing of hats?
    26.?What do you most value in your friends? authenticity, humor, quality time, emotional intimacy, growing as a person just by being around them?
    27.?Who are your favorite writers? Plato, Oscar Wilde, Charles Dickens, Al Franken and Larry David
    ?28.?Who is your hero of fiction? Auntie Mame?
    29.Which historical figure do you most identify with? Plato and the biblical character Ruth?
    30. Who are your heroes in real life? Hubby and my BFF?
    31.?What are your favorite names? Natalie?
    32.?What is it that you most dislike??Immature Cholerics- status- closemindedness- group mentalities
    33.?What is your greatest regret? a spiritual adoption I went through- I should have never participated- a casualty of my and other's emotionally uneducated idealism
    34.?How would you like to die? being held by hubby getting the last word and getting ultimate closure of last words
    ?35.?What is your motto? I want to be happy but never satisfied, riding on a train to infinity.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

It's alright, man. Everything's temporary, dust in the wind.

Yeah, at least I'm going to be a senior this year, so I can't complain. All of the hard classes out of the way. I'd love to go into music, but I think I have my sights set on Psychology or Anthropology.

Ethiopia would be a trip, man. You'd sure learn a lot about what life is really about. And most people will never have to face any of that, and it's sick how greedy people can be..living in their cozy homes with their cars in the driveway...but that's life. Got to be serene about it, we can't do a thing.
    Yeah, psychology and anthropology seem like really interesting subjects and if I wasn't so gung-ho on my writing, I'd experiment with those. In fact, in a lot of my writing (stories mainly) I throw in Psychological/Anthropological/Existential ideas and plot subjects into them... hahah.