User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Yeah, it was.

I agree, totally. It is nice to meet somebody who isn't plagued with the mainstream flu or washed up or something..I do know what you mean. How old are you, man?
    lawlz, i'm 15. you?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by metaphours View Post
    lawlz, i'm 15. you?
    I'm 17. Don't meet a lot of us youngins on here, now do you?

What got you into MBTI?

Sorry Demimondaine for turning this into a chat!
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm 17. Don't meet a lot of us youngins on here, now do you?

What got you into MBTI?

Sorry Demimondaine for turning this into a chat!
    Haha I know right?
    I don't really remember how I got into MBTI, all I remember is taking some sort of personality quiz that told me I was an INFP, and I was like "wtf is that?" And then I looked it up and was like "Ohhhhhh, that completely makes sense!" How bout you mate, what got you into MBTI? Where are you from, btw

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Haha I know right?
    I don't really remember how I got into MBTI, all I remember is taking some sort of personality quiz that told me I was an INFP, and I was like "wtf is that?" And then I looked it up and was like "Ohhhhhh, that completely makes sense!" How bout you mate, what got you into MBTI? Where are you from, btw
    My parents work/worked with MBTI. Ever since I can remember I've had at least a fraction of knowledge regarding Myers Briggs.

I live in Norther NY, but moving soon to Florida, I need to get residency to go to the University of Florida.

Y tu?
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

chat away, my friends! okay, okay i'll do it:

1.?What is your idea of perfect happiness? being able to travel the world with people i love
    ?2.?What is your greatest fear?? serious mental illness
    3.?What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?? usual inability to stand up for myself
    4.?What is the trait you most deplore in others? intolerance, deliberate cruelty
    ?5.?Which living person do you most admire?? hmmm
    6.?What is your greatest extravagance?? probably cigarettes and well-crafted perfumes (go figure..)
    7.?What is your current state of mind? calm, but active
    ?8.?What do you consider the most overrated virtue?? excellence? chastity? cleanliness? (ha)
    9.?On what occasion do you lie? not to hurt others; to get myself out of sticky situations
    ?10.?What do you most dislike about your appearance?? i'm shy about my teeth, which are kind of large
    11.?Which living person do you most despise? hm, i can't really answer this
    ?12.?What is the quality you most like in a man? kindness, open-mindedness, understanding, curiosity, creativity, candor, wit, respect for self and others
    ?13.?What is the quality you most like in a woman?? ditto
    14.?Which words or phrases do you most overuse?? "mhm"
    15.?What or who is the greatest love of your life?? i have a huge love of language, my best friends are my anchor, and my only love to date was for an ENFJ who tore my heart out
    16.?When and where were you happiest?? often, many places
    17.?Which talent would you most like to have?? i'd love to be able to make films, compose music, or to dance and be in tune with my body
    18.?If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? at the moment, i'd like to give myself the boost of courage to pursue my interests against "better judgment"
    ?19.?What do you consider your greatest achievement? somehow, for whatever reason, the people i cherish love me in return.. i must've done something right
    ?20.?If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?? no thanks
    21.?Where would you most like to live? Greece or France
    ?22.?What is your most treasured possession? i'm strangely very attached to many little things..
    ?23.?What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? becoming totally jaded or complacent
    ?24.?What is your favorite occupation?? of my time? talking into the night over drinks. professional? haven't tried many but i admire teachers
    25.?What is your most marked characteristic?? empathy
    26.?What do you most value in your friends?? see number 12
    27.?Who are your favorite writers? henry miller, leonard cohen, dylan thomas, baudelaire
    ?28.?Who is your hero of fiction? ahh, i've identified with many, but i don't feel ready to answer this
    ?29.?Which historical figure do you most identify with? ...
    ?30.?Who are your heroes in real life?? the good ones
    31.?What are your favorite names? remy, lee, lucien, henry
    ?32.?What is it that you most dislike?? cruelty, violence, my flaws
    33.?What is your greatest regret? plenty of minor woulda-coulda-shoulda's, but i'm too young to have too many
    ?34.?How would you like to die? not young, but still lucid and able, not alone, not with regrets, not in pain. i'd love to go off on a comet (mark twain, not "heaven's gate")
    ?35.?What is your motto? i think they're sort of cheap for people my age, but i like "why not?"
    "Develop interest in life as you see it...the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself." -- H. Miller
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    Johari the good..
    Nohari.. the bad, and the ugly

I'm a FiNe SiTe to see!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

My parents work/worked with MBTI. Ever since I can remember I've had at least a fraction of knowledge regarding Myers Briggs.

I live in Norther NY, but moving soon to Florida, I need to get residency to go to the University of Florida.

Y tu?
    My parents work for the US Gov't so I live overseas. Abu Dhabi, UAE to get specific, although I'm a US citizen. But I never really lived in the States for more than 4 years in total so I've grown up with more of an international background so whenever I come back to the states it's always slightly weird. I think the best analogy for how I feel would be how the main character in "Stranger in a Strange Land" felt when he had to return to Earth, his home planet, after growing up on Mars for his whole life.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

My parents work for the US Gov't so I live overseas. Abu Dhabi, UAE to get specific, although I'm a US citizen. But I never really lived in the States for more than 4 years in total so I've grown up with more of an international background so whenever I come back to the states it's always slightly weird. I think the best analogy for how I feel would be how the main character in "Stranger in a Strange Land" felt when he had to return to Earth, his home planet, after growing up on Mars for his whole life.
    Wow, you must be on the move quite a bit. I wish my life was a bit more like that, but I guess the grass always seems greener on the other side. At least you'd get a worldly perspective which America lacks. It's as if there lies a great big dome around the US where no real news gets in or out. It's pretty sad.

That's a neat analogy, though I haven't read the book.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Wow, you must be on the move quite a bit. I wish my life was a bit more like that, but I guess the grass always seems greener on the other side. At least you'd get a worldly perspective which America lacks. It's as if there lies a great big dome around the US where no real news gets in or out. It's pretty sad.

That's a neat analogy, though I haven't read the book.
    Yeah its a great book, you should read it sometime . But yeah, the States is great, but youre completely right about the fact that America lacks an international perspective on things. Have you grown up in NY your whole life or have you lived anywhere else in the country/world?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

1.?What is your idea of perfect happiness? Low stress, drama free romance, peace
    ?2.?What is your greatest fear?? being a housewife forever.
    3.?What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?? my emotional instability and i can be a tid bit too cynical
    4.?What is the trait you most deplore in others? close mindedness
    ?5.?Which living person do you most admire?? my best friend
    6.?What is your greatest extravagance?? food
    7.?What is your current state of mind? lost
    ?8.?What do you consider the most overrated virtue?? i don't really care too much
    9.?On what occasion do you lie? if i don't want to hurt someone's feelings or cause any sort of drama in a relationship
    ?10.?What do you most dislike about your appearance?? the fat, the stretch marks
    11.?Which living person do you most despise? one of my mother's ex boyfriends.
    ?12.?What is the quality you most like in a man? open mindedness
    ?13.?What is the quality you most like in a woman?? open mindedness
    14.?Which words or phrases do you most overuse?? i say chill the fuck out a lot.
    15.?What or who is the greatest love of your life?? i've never loved anyone more than i love my son
    16.?When and where were you happiest?? i dont remember ever being truly happy
    17.?Which talent would you most like to have?? i want to be able to easily make people happy or make them laugh
    18.?If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? i'd like to not be so hard on myself
    ?19.?What do you consider your greatest achievement? i haven't yet achieved anything great
    ?20.?If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?? i'd think i'd be a weeping willow, i've always related and been attracted to those trees for some reason.
    21.?Where would you most like to live? somewhere with cold winters and mild summers. i've grown tired of southern heat. Perhaps somewhere more...liberal.
    ?22.?What is your most treasured possession? my zune or my nintendo dS
    ?23.?What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? failure.
    ?24.?What is your favorite occupation? ?research psycologist
    25.?What is your most marked characteristic?? my sensitivity
    26.?What do you most value in your friends? ?loyalty.
    27.?Who are your favorite writers? Shakespeare,Edgar Alan Poe
    ?28.?Who is your hero of fiction? i dont think i really have one.
    ?29.?Which historical figure do you most identify with? Steven Morrissey
    ?30.?Who are your heroes in real life? ?My best friend Justin, conor Oberst, chris conley
    31.?What are your favorite names? this seems irrelevant
    ?32.?What is it that you most dislike? ?prejudice, discrimination
    33.?What is your greatest regret? i have far too many regrets to name one.
    ?34.?How would you like to die? in my sleep
    ?35.?What is your motto? chill the fuck out
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

You're a very unique and beautiful individual, demimondaine.
    I really like your openness and creativity. I'm sorry to hear about that ENFJ, but it should be a growing experience. And traveling the world would be a dream come true, wouldn't it?