First 1234 Last

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Oh I got one - the inability to follow through with something, even when we have the best of intentions. The forgetfulness, if you will.

MBTI
    enfp

ENFP

Instigators, and peacemakers at the same time. =D

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

The social timidity. They won't call you first, etc.
    The general procrastination and forgetfulness.
    The ones who lack the ability/understanding for subtle sarcasm (more of these INFPs than I would have ever expected).
    Occasionally the incomprehensible Ne talk that is a bear to follow. INFPs seem more disjointed in verbal speech than Ne-doms or other Ne-aux.

I do some of that though
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

i have to say, INFPs are pretty awesome all around

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

It's annoying how many ISFPs don't bother joining and posting on internet forums based on boringly abstract, impractical and mostly hypothetical personality concepts...
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    GONE

Okay jokers, I gotcha.

Please return to the peanut gallery now!

NOW -

For all the serious folks who want to spill their guts to the world and grow - please tell me -

What about your own type drives your crazy?

Thank you. Your reward will be personal growth (ever hear of that you jokers?!?!)
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hmmm, our "I'll keep whatever I'm doing/thinking/feeling to myself so as not to impinge upon your personal harmony. I wouldnt want to violate your space or intrude upon your feelings." That can be respectful, or pussy-footing depending.

I think a lot of us INFP's [myself included] need to physically exercise more.

Our ability to have great insights and understandings, but then not share them.

Our ability to have deep and meaningful feelings but then not express them because they seem too mushy or sentimental.

We can definitely have moments of timidity.

That we have these very interesting deep creative personalities, but often aren't willing to share/express them in the open.

How our openness and caring can leave us prey to those with psychiatric/mental problems or to those with FAR less moral scruples.

That we alternate between being very calm and docile, very creative or even kooky, and hiding those so as to "socially fit in".

That we have great ideas for how things could be, but lack the organization and/or decisiveness to bring those ideas into creation/existence.

That we are so deep in our thoughts/feelings/reflections that other people don't want to or won't let us share those with them.

That we are these soft, sweet, easy-going fluffy bunnies when sometimes our soft-bunny-selves just need to bare our fangs and show our claws!

That people love us as we are but we nonetheless feel that we need to hide or adapt how we act/show-ourselves in the real/social world.

INFP's, the most interesting [and caring!] people that you will never actually bother to talk to because you can't see/notice how interesting and caring we are.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Scott N Denver View Post
    Hmmm, our "I'll keep whatever I'm doing/thinking/feeling to myself so as not to impinge upon your personal harmony. I wouldnt want to violate your space or intrude upon your feelings." That can be respectful, or pussy-footing depending.

I think a lot of us INFP's [myself included] need to physically exercise more.

Our ability to have great insights and understandings, but then not share them.

Our ability to have deep and meaningful feelings but then not express them because they seem too mushy or sentimental.

We can definitely have moments of timidity.

That we have these very interesting deep creative personalities, but often aren't willing to share/express them in the open.

How our openness and caring can leave us prey to those with psychiatric/mental problems or to those with FAR less moral scruples.

That we alternate between being very calm and docile, very creative or even kooky, and hiding those so as to "socially fit in".

That we have great ideas for how things could be, but lack the organization and/or decisiveness to bring those ideas into creation/existence.

That we are so deep in our thoughts/feelings/reflections that other people don't want to or won't let us share those with them.

That we are these soft, sweet, easy-going fluffy bunnies when sometimes our soft-bunny-selves just need to bare our fangs and show our claws!

That people love us as we are but we nonetheless feel that we need to hide or adapt how we act/show-ourselves in the real/social world.

INFP's, the most interesting [and caring!] people that you will never actually bother to talk to because you can't see/notice how interesting and caring we are.
    damn break my heart dude!

well i totally love enfps...but i think a lot of us have problems deciding what we want to DO with ourselves...so much creativity, passion and drive but our interests change so often that we just can't focus long enough to be as badass as we could be at whatever it is...it drives me crazy about myself. it's like once i've already played out the scenario of how that life would go...i need a new one to focus on...it's not going to actually get me anywhere...i realize this so i have to resist the urge.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

How can you be an ENTP and not have loads of self-criticisms?

You exist to reinvent and improve things. How about yourself?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    How can you be an ENTP and not have loads of self-criticisms?

You exist to reinvent and improve things. How about yourself?
    It's not a flaw, it's something I'm working on.