I've an idea inspired by Risen's topic on living in the wild, then inspired by my attempt at make a fictional blog. And figured of an awesome way for all writers here, and those interested in writing, to create a fun and cool little world of our own. In which all participants contribute.
Step one would be to create a base for a world.
- The real world as it is now, boring, boring and boring.
- A fantasy world, medieval style, knights in shiny armor, swords, wenches and ale a plenty in every bar.
- A futuristic world, multi-planets, space travel, and pew pew laser guns!
- An apocalyptic world, mutants, killer zombies, giant cockroaches, spiders the size of buildings, big guns, and lots of decay and horror! (personal favorite, lots of cool ideas)
- Share your idea!
(Poll would come later, if and when enough people have shown interest.)
Step two creating your character. Preferably based on your own MBTI type. May use another MBTI type if you feel confident portraying it well. May portray it either healthy or unhealthy! Writer freedom. May be as fictional as possible, but the psyche should be interesting and valid-ish. Humor is allowed but not at the cost of other peoples input.
Step three I make a thread, you all start posting and telling your characters story!
- You may choose to remain solo, or attempt to intertwine your story with other posters. Before you do so, inform the involved people!
- Never write someone elses character into your post. Unless you have that person's explicit consent!
As for other rules, have fun.
Anyone interested in creating a 'story' thread like this? Also, should it be in bonfire or the mature section? Was thinking violence, honestly.