User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Does this Picture Mean?

Default What Does this Picture Mean?

EDIT: Sorry if this is in the wrong section

Permabanned Array

Someone painted their window white for some reason, but the paint did not fully end up covering the blurry spot in the lower right. Afterwards, a little kid drew on the window(The stick figures and two lines on top), and something was spilled in the bird shape, which leached some yellow onto the surrounding area.

It doesn't mean anything to me.

There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold, and she's buying a stairway to heaven.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)

It's always something... Array PuddleRiver's Avatar

The top one immediately said to me that the road to Heaven is narrow. The second one I can't make out and the third one probably has something to do with the first. (Not making the grade, falling off the road, etc.etc.)

I don't know!, I'm terrible with these things.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi

No me digas, che! Array Recoleta's Avatar

For the top one I see as a cross going down a zip line

The middle: On the left side I could picture a face (the yellowish color being the hair and 2 eyes underneath it) and the brown vertical thing looks like a grandfather clock to me. So.....a face looking at a grandfather clock in a sort of blurry/dream state?

And the bottom looks like 3 people jumping on a trampoline...and the 4th person (the one on the left) is climbing on.

Looks like the Second Coming or whatever it's called.

Though the cross makes me think of a Jesus-signal. "Jeepers, Mayor! The town is suffering from low-grade sin! We need Jesus!" "Switch on the Jesus-signal!"

If it helps, the original title of the thread is 'women are not as smaaaa░╫╗╠

The thread then proceeded to show this picture w/o further text or comments.

This answer isn't going to satisfy anyone, but my first instinct was the crucified Jesus on a ski lift, ready to tackle the Double Diamond.

8w9 sx/sp

Well if you're asking for interpretations...

Some glowing holy person is going up, to heaven I guess. There are people below jumping and trying to go as well but they can't get up. Something dark is coming.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

Top: A cross sliding down one of those rope things (like they have in those jungle tours)

Middle-Right: A space shuttle going through a door in a wall that appears to be made of souls

Bottom: People extremely amused at the sight of the suffering one on the ground
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume