User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

Yawn, I'll let it go...
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap View Post
    call him and tell him that she's ugly and old now.
    Or maybe he should compensate for his former indiscretion by phoning his friend and telling him he only said that to conceal how much he wants to have sex with her.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

psh...
    i think they knew that already.
    why do you think they're avoiding him?
    paranoia about rape.
    we fukin won boys

Banned
    MBTI
    InTJ

Thanks everyone for the responses, I was busy working.

OK here is the context. My friend had recently married this woman, and he invited me to dinner with him - as I had taken him out for dinner a just a few days before he got married. Now when he brought his wife I was damn shocked she looked nothing like on her wedding day, I mean she just looked below average, it seemed like after marriage she stopped putting an effort into looking good.

So we were having dinner and I had some wine and I went into the toilets and to powder my nose (sniff coke) when I came back sat down and I just looked at her, for a good 3 or 4 minutes and I said: "Simara, you look ugly" and then she just got up and left, and my mate had to go running after her. When he brought her back he asked me to leave. He had that serious face on so I decided to just leave.

Then I waited for him to call me and he did not call me, which just pissed me off. So I did not bother to call him back either.

But I kind of miss him, so I am thinking about calling him back.

I don't know how it will go but I am actually going to record it and post it on here.

Going to call him now.

MBTI
    INFP

Wow, given that context I'd have to say you're pretty screwed mate. You should be working harder to get the wife back onside rather than your friend. If you can't make it up to her then nothing you say to your friend will ultimately make much difference.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Quote Originally Posted by King T View Post
    Thanks everyone for the responses, I was busy working.

OK here is the context. My friend had recently married this woman, and he invited me to dinner with him - as I had taken him out for dinner a just a few days before he got married. Now when he brought his wife I was damn shocked she looked nothing like on her wedding day, I mean she just looked below average, it seemed like after marriage she stopped putting an effort into looking good.

So we were having dinner and I had some wine and I went into the toilets and to powder my nose (sniff coke) when I came back sat down and I just looked at her, for a good 3 or 4 minutes and I said: "Simara, you look ugly" and then she just got up and left, and my mate had to go running after her. When he brought her back he asked me to leave. He had that serious face on so I decided to just leave.

Then I waited for him to call me and he did not call me, which just pissed me off. So I did not bother to call him back either.

But I kind of miss him, so I am thinking about calling him back.

I don't know how it will go but I am actually going to record it and post it on here.

Going to call him now.
    So it was the Fi.

MBTI
    yupp

why would you say that to someone ever? unless you're joking?? You can think it, but yeah that's just dumb.

although at first I thought it said I called my wife ugly at dinner. SO I was like why did you marry her?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I think you are a lazy reader and you should take another stab at it. Did I say I attributed it to that? I believe I wrote about several options. And I am allowed to form my own opinions based on my own experiences, whether they make you comfortable or not.

I think that way about Fi-judgers, and I haven't been proven wrong. But now that you mention it, Fi-perceivers have a way of making every little thing about a personal agenda. So there you go.

Why do you think I would care in the slightest what you think is useful?
    Actually apologies on all of that. The Fi-judgers makes sense now, and I don't know differently so can't judge on it. I thought we were part of Fi judgers and I know from experience that ENFPs have trouble labelling anyone as bad or even dangerous. It's been discussed in many threads as maybe being a weak point of ours.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC939 View Post
    So it was the Fi.

Huh? how so?
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    Huh? how so?
    Yeah... he was making a judgement through Fi (Keep in mind... for INTJs, it's not usually as developed as for you ENFPs): He thought she was no longer trying but that she should look better for her husband. It just came out allll wrong (I hope)