User Tag List

First 12202122

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by King T View Post
    Do you think I should just say sorry and blame the drink? or are they being really petty and I should not bother?
    When did the stop teaching life skills in the special ED program?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7?

Quote Originally Posted by metaphours View Post
    she must have been really ugly for you to not be able to restrain yourself and say it to her right to her face...
    definitely apologize bro.
    + you seem like a really shallow person
    I disagree. You don't have to be shallow to acknowledge a fact. It would have been shallow if he'd said, "I'm not listening to you because you're an ugly woman with horrendous feet who has ruined my mate's life by denying him better prospects."

See the difference?

MBTI
    GONE

So King T - are you gonna update us to your continuing saga?

Please do!

“If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Why say it anyway, man?

You just had to get it out, did ya?

Maybe you need to learn respect or that sometimes criticizing can hurt others feelings.

And you should apologize, get your friend back.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Yes, it makes sense.
    However I don't fully understand why some people are so uncomfortable with "direct" people.
    Direct is fine and good if it achieves some purpose - calling a person ugly seems juvenile without any logical purpose other than to just show aggression.

What would the OP hope to achieve with this? There must be some logical goal. Otherwise, it's dumb and pointless. If it was to get a reaction - he got it, so he should own that reaction and forget about it (but a year later, he's mulling over it). If it was to create distance between himself and the relations...he achieved it, but, is now complaining about it??

And from the viewpoint of giving good insults, major creativity fail.

Banned
    MBTI
    InTJ

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    So King T - are you gonna update us to your continuing saga?

Please do!

Well I saw him last night too, we went to a bar with some other friends too. Nothing really came up we were just enjoying ourself. It might be different if I see him alone. Anyway he has nothing on me now, as seen as though he was flirting around with girls at the bar and buying them drinks. I think the novelty of his wife has warn off.

Banned
    MBTI
    InTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Direct is fine and good if it achieves some purpose - calling a person ugly seems juvenile without any logical purpose other than to just show aggression.

What would the OP hope to achieve with this? There must be some logical goal. Otherwise, it's dumb and pointless. If it was to get a reaction - he got it, so he should own that reaction and forget about it (but a year later, he's mulling over it). If it was to create distance between himself and the relations...he achieved it, but, is now complaining about it??

And from the viewpoint of giving good insults, major creativity fail.
    I wanted my friend to realize she was ugly so he could ditch her. But that went tits up.

Quote Originally Posted by King T View Post
    I wanted my friend to realize she was ugly so he could ditch her. But that went tits up.
    So, your goal was: She's ugly, he should ditch her.

Yeah, again doesn't make sense as a motive, given how you acted on this, nor why you're 'suprised' ("but that went tits up") with the result. I mean, why not tell him how brown baggable she is when she's not there, herself? Because, doing it in front of the woman means the buddy has to stand up for her, and leave you stranded (again, what did you expect?).

Given how you went about it, it seems that you didn't logically think about the repercussions and how best to achieve your goal. Just juvenilely pointed it out, and YOU got ditched instead (180 opposite to your aimed goal)....

You gotta think about things from a more logical perspective, dude, and not just blurt something out. Are you sure you're InTJ? I don't see *any* mastermind logical planning and Ni foresight to achieve said goal.

(must be because of your small..................n)