First 123

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    Not in a creeper way!

Interesting answers. I may as well describe myself as well. ^_^
    There are many aspects of my personality that directly conflict. I am different around different people, depending on what sides of my personality that they bring out. It's like I have multiple personalities shoved into one person [not like a real disorder, though]. It makes learning about myself rather difficult.

I'm a shy individual that spends most of my time concentrated on what's happening around me, including my own thoughts. I have contradicting belief systems within me such as the desire to be around other people and establish friends, but at the same time I may end up pushing people away due to fear. I don't consider myself intelligent compared to alot of people, however I do believe I'm academically oriented in the sense that I like to ask questions. My interest sphere is rather limited however: I'm mostly interested in psychology in an attempt to improve my interactions with other people.

Guess the last comment would be:
    I like to spend alot of time thinking and talking about myself.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

It's difficult to be objective about myself. Sometimes when my thinking is sober, I've been productive, eaten well balanced meals over the past few days, not fought with anyone, even if it was just in my imagination, I would describe myself more positively, both physically and personality wise, than if the points I mentioned were not fulfilled.

I can and do attract some people and disgust others. When growing up I cared a lot what certain people thought of me, but no matter what I did, I managed to rub them the wrong way or delight them, seemingly by no effort of my own (see above, when I'm not doing so well, by my own standards). So no matter what I say about myself, I will be wrong in the eyes of the other.

Relationships are extremely important to me. When I meet someone with whom I feel I hit it off, the immediacy is certain, and my motivation and energy are high in this arena. I'm not fickle in terms of friendships. I'm either there or not. I do not tend to fake a relationship that is absent on either end. I have a hard time being an acquaintance, rather I want friendship or nothing, and I want it fast!

I'm learning to soften my expectations. I have more compassion for others. Maybe I used to think people should know how they feel about me soon after meeting me, like I selfishly thought I knew about how I felt. Lesson: It's ok to be so-so good friends with a person. It's ok to take a while to develop friendships too.

Personally I am very self-conscious about my body and looks. It's important to me that I feel attractive. I'm not particularly attractive though. Sometimes my moods or pensive reflection actually cause me to look like an unhappy and, perhaps, verging-on-the-ugly person. This, too, I've only learned as I've gotten older. I mean my mother may have been right when she suggested I smile more if I didn't like my looks. She could be very wise, my momma, yes indeed.

Well, can't think of much more right now. Maybe later. Great topic btw, I enjoyed reading everyone's posts, though maybe some of you could elaborate a little bit more?

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

I masturbate a lot.
    I am chaotic neutral!
    Not really.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I'm Kris.

I like thunderstorms, mashed potatoes, Kevin Bacon films, and long socks.

I'm scared of bears and Aliens, but not sharks. I usually comb my hair before I get into the shower, and my room smells like a Hydrangea bush because of the numerous candles I light.

One time I accidentally asked for tacos at a Chinese buffet (NO LIE).

I've always wanted a midget as a pet or a servant or something..

Alakazam holds the title as my favorite Pokemon (even more than Vaporion.)

Also, I like speakin English, breathing, eating, and resting for about 8 hours a day.

I make a living robbing banks and making minimum wage ghost busting down town with the boys.

I've never been in a bar fight, but if I was ever in one, the bar would win.

I had a dream last night that I had an anchor tattoo on my biceps, and now am craving to get one..

I am always going, my motors never shut off. (this part is actually serious)

I enjoy phrasing my posts like Victor.

Every Good Boy doesn't really deserve fudge.

I have a soft spot for girls. Hee hee.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Nadir View Post
    I masturbate a lot.
    I am chaotic neutral!
    Wut...

We must be twins because what you said is EXACTLY ME in a nutshell.

Even the chaotic neutral part, I once took a facebook test- 'which allignment are you?' and tested out chaotic neutral.

We should have kids..
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

In short: I am an airhead who means well. Probably will leave digi-hugs scattered all over the forum while you're here, tend to fall into the advice sections more than the actual MBTI ones because I need to learn more about functions (and am learning!) but I know more about enneagram as of late so I might chill there.

I love listening to other people's thoughts and ideas and love to learn. I have a habit of forgetting things and repeating myself. I am an optimistic pessimist. I am a writer and bookworm extraordinaire. I'm an introvert who loves people and loves making people happy. Pretty much an unthreatening little INFP.
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

I'm words.