User Tag List

12311 Last

Thread: Quirks

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Default Quirks

I eat sandwiches upside-down because I like the top better than the bottom and I save it for last.

What are some of your quirks?

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I eat sandwiches upside-down because I like the top better than the bottom and I save it for last.

I always eat Mike & Ikes in the order of Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green, Red.

Always.
    There is no such thing as separation from God.

MBTI
    INFP

Last edited by JivinJeffJones; 09-12-2007 at 02:19 PM.

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    I frequently worry about how many lengths of the car I'm driving would fit between any two given telephone poles.

For the last 4 years, I occasionally say "I'm 5000 miles from home" and have absolutely no idea why.
    Oh yes! I do that one too. Also try and see if the cars I overtake have the same number of wheels as the number of telepgraph poles I go past.

Yes, I drive too much, and it gets dull.

-Geoff

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Most people seemingly cough twice when they are coughing, or clearing their throat. But I have a distinctive "single" cough. (many other people have commented on it.)

I will actually use it to get someone's attention in a room full of people (such as an auditorium). I am soft-spoken and have trouble being heard in a room of noise, so I will purposefully cough -- almost invariably attracting the attention of the person I was hoping to.

What's funny is that my dad has exactly the same cough, and I can pick him out of a crowd as well.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Most people seemingly cough twice when they are coughing, or clearing their throat. But I have a distinctive "single" cough. (many other people have commented on it.)

I will actually use it to get someone's attention in a room full of people (such as an auditorium). I am soft-spoken and have trouble being heard in a room of noise, so I will purposefully cough -- almost invariably attracting the attention of the person I was hoping to.

What's funny is that my dad has exactly the same cough, and I can pick him out of a crowd as well.
    I do that....

Quirks: well, I get annoyed if I have more than one column of items on my desktop, I'll change my sig often on some forums but never touch my avatar, I still don't understand why I'm supposed to make my bed, and I'll eat raw pears if they're sliced thinly.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

MBTI
    ENFJ

Oh, and I have this obsession with uni-ball 1 mm gel pens. If I can't find any in my house, I immediately drive to CVS to pick up a pack.
    There is no such thing as separation from God.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

for years - before putting them on - i checked my socks to see which one is the left one and which the right.

i only recently realized that my efforts are futile if i do not match up a single left and a single right sock at the time of rolling them into a sock ball ... oy vey!

feet are not created equal you know!

MBTI
    ENFJ

Wow to many quirks to list but one is if I have something in my hand like say peanuts and I drop one on the ground...I have to drop another so the lone peanut won't be lonely.
    If I drop money...I just pick it back up
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jasz View Post
    for years - before putting them on - i checked my socks to see which one is the left one and which the right.

i only recently realized that my efforts are futile if i do not match up a single left and a single right sock at the time of rolling them into a sock ball ... oy vey!

feet are not created equal you know!
    I thought there were no l/r socks!