User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Thread: Quirks

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by kuranes View Post
    I enjoy popping bubble wrap in idle moments.
    Oh yes, me too. After having seen the White & Nerdy video, I admit to feeling a bit ashamed of my intense enjoyment of the activity...
    INTP

MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by kuranes View Post
    But once... an egg exploded as I was standing there looking down into the pan. POW. A piece of hot egg narrowly missed my eye ( lucky me ) and I nursed the area on my upper cheek with Aloe or some kind of cold balm that I had in the fridge. Never again looked at them while cooling them.
    Okay, we don't need to cook in the same place.

A sweet potato I was microwaving once burst into flame. We had to replace the microwave and tell the alarm people to call off the firetrucks.
    Who rises in the morning, looks in the mirror and says, "I think I will do something stupid today?" -- James Hollis
    If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein
    Whaling is illegal in Oklahoma.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I don't know left and right. I always have to stop and think about it and even then I get it wrong as often as not.
    Oh my gosh! Me too. It will take me a good 10 seconds to figure out which is left and which is right. It really does seem to me that the left side ought to be called "right" and vice versa. When getting directions, I have to be told "turn north" rather than "turn left".

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    the only two things that can make me truly angry are when people mess up my hair or take my food. people say i sound like a dog. my needs are pretty primal, i guess =/
    omg i am exactly the same. i have catlike reflexes that defend instantanously.

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

I determine left and right by looking for my wedding ring as I only wear my wedding rings.... it's so I know which way is left...... lol
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

I have a sandwich-related quirk too. Or had.

When I was in elementary school my mother would pack me a bologna and cheese sandwich on white bread almost every day. I would begin by smashing it totally flat. Then I would nibble it into a perfect square, then nibble the square into a circle, and then into a smaller square, and so on until I had a circle or square about the size of a stamp, and then I'd just pop that in my mouth.

MBTI
    type
    Who rises in the morning, looks in the mirror and says, "I think I will do something stupid today?" -- James Hollis
    If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein
    Whaling is illegal in Oklahoma.

MBTI
    ENTP

I've been told that I sometimes do a nazi salute in my sleep. Seriously.

I sneer when I'm trying to concentrate.

I have conversations with imaginary people when I'm by myself in public.
    I also sometimes give knowing/meaningful looks to imaginary people.
    I don't wanna!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I eat my boogers. It's healthy to eat boogers, because they're really pieces of your brain falling out of your nose. By eating boogers, you are recycling your brain, placing yourself at lower risk of developing various mental disorders...

Seriously, though, I ALWAYS eat the French fries before I touch the cheeseburger. I can never comfortably eat a burger until I finished the fries. And if I get Burger King, I'll eat the fries first, but if I find fries in the bag after I consumed the burger, I feel very uneasy.

MBTI
    INTP

I writes my "S"s from the bottom up.

At train stations I like to stand on the yellow line, close to the train as its pulling into the station. Which probably isn't very safe.