User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

Thread: Quirks

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

If I'm doing something that produces some kind of running total (for example, answering okcupid questions), I have to do it in fives or I feel weird.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Daphne View Post
    What do you do if you buy square bread? Yeah, I was thinking top and bottom referred to the sides of the bread in which case I wouldn't know which was which. It would be like trying to eat a sandwich in outerspace just floating and twirling gently with no sense of up or down.
    Unless it was baked in some funky newfangled way, it'll have a top and a bottom, even if it's square. Bottom = whatever is in the bottom of the pan in the oven. Top = whatever rises out of the pan. The yummiest part. (Actually, the yummiest of yummies is the elbow-- the little crook of where it puffed out of the pan, and it gets nice and dense there.)

This only applies to loaf bread-- I can't eat a pita pocket sandwich upside down or everything falls out.

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by hereandnow View Post
    Well....

???

what???

At the moment my voice is pretty much gone... :steam: has been like this since Sat evening.... :steam:
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I have trouble remembering nouns. I tend to say "thingie" a lot, sometimes with multiple thingies-per-sentence. I also suck at names.
    Thank you for saying this. I thought dementia was beginning to set in.

(note to self) It's not just me! I am sane!...sorta.

The 'elbow' of the slice of bread is the bestest, in my humble opinion.

And I can't stand for the TP to be on the roll the wrong way. Never under, always over.

M&Ms always have to be sorted by colors. Can't have more of one color than another. If there is, I'll eat them down until there's the same number of each color. bleh.
    Last edited by PuddleRiver; 04-27-2007 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Adding stuff

MBTI
    INFP

Last edited by JivinJeffJones; 09-12-2007 at 02:21 PM.

MBTI
    enfp

Backwards? What is backwards?
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    INFP

Last edited by JivinJeffJones; 09-12-2007 at 02:21 PM.

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    I'd have to show you.

boo!
    Jung Test Results

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I'm mystified by your mystification! What's unclear about it? Is it the distinction between the "up" and "down" sides of a slice of bread?

Here's a visual aid:

Your method of sandwich consumption is quite disturbing to me. I mean, crust-first makes sense, even I do that, but backwards?!

Quote Originally Posted by outmywindow View Post
    I do that too. The 'right' way completely mystifies me. However, the 'bunny ear' sucks since the tie isn't all that tight. I end up having to double-knot my shoelaces, even as an adult. The only think goofier than that would be if I were still wearing velcro shoes.
    Sadly, I do this too. I have no clue what other method there is for tying shoes so one may remove them without great difficulty. I often have to retie them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dansker View Post
    I am particular about the order in which applications appear in my task bar on my computer. If I accidentally close one, I am often tempted to close everything and start again so they are in my preferred order.
    I am, too. I wish it was possible to change it at will...

Mine:
    I like and eat a lot of things with methyl salicylate in them, like "Wintergreen" Tic-Tacs and Altoids.

I am known for my drink of choice when ordering at a restaurant - Dr. Pepper, no ice, slice of lime.

The way I eat is very methodical, consistent, and I do it in specific patterns based on the type of food(s). I eat sandwiches in straight lines, keeping the sandwich more-or-less rectangular as I go, and I can only set the sandwich down after eating a full row. I never noticed that I did it until someone mentioned that it was unusual.

I hate mixed and most cooked veggies. I will eat a specific type of veggie at a time, rather than splitting them all first like a little kid, though.

I have difficulty eating Chinese food without chopsticks, and I find it tastes worse that way.

I always keep my icons on my desktop in a certain order and in a single vertical line along the left edge of the monitor. I also leave my cursor in the upped right corner of the screen where you can see only a thin black line of it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Your method of sandwich consumption is quite disturbing to me. I mean, crust-first makes sense, even I do that, but backwards?!
    Frankly, sometimes it disturbs me. It looks wrong, but feels right.