User Tag List

First 4567 Last

Thread: Tis teh thread

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    Hmm that is buy. How about smoke?
    I am not sure if it is still 16 .. That wouldn't make sense though, 18 to buy and 16 to smoke. Then we are talking about the UK and its freaking arse backwards approach to everything. To think we once conquered countries.
    Dead people must be turning in their graves.

Rant over.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    I am not sure if it is still 16 .. That wouldn't make sense though, 18 to buy and 16 to smoke. Then we are talking about the UK and its freaking arse backwards approach to everything. To think we once conquered countries.
    Dead people must be turning in their graves.

Rant over.
    Hhahaha THAT was a rant? Man.

Anyways, in America, or North Carolina at least, you have to be 18 to buy, but 16 to smoke. There is a catch, you can't receive the smokes from anyone or anything. If you pick one up off the ground, that is considered "receiving". It is pretty fucked actually hahahaa
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    ESFJ

Anyways, in America, or North Carolina at least, you have to be 18 to buy, but 16 to smoke. There is a catch, you can't receive the smokes from anyone or anything. If you pick one up off the ground, that is considered "receiving". It is pretty fucked actually hahahaa
    *Retches*. Who the hell would want to pick one up off the floor. OK maybe the McDonalds guy above . Eughhhhhh
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

*Retches*. Who the hell would want to pick one up off the floor. OK maybe the McDonalds guy above . Eughhhhhh
    hahhaha it could happen.

People all around the world are WEIRD!
    Plus, a curious little kid might. When I was a kid, I was curious about smoking. In fact, I still think smoking looks cool, just for the smoke. I have always been fascinated with smoke.

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    ESFJ

hahhaha it could happen.

People all around the world are WEIRD!
    Plus, a curious little kid might. When I was a kid, I was curious about smoking. In fact, I still think smoking looks cool, just for the smoke. I have always been fascinated with smoke.
    I hate everything about it. The smell, the taste, all of it.
    I do it because i dont have any other vices. I won't drink on my own and in order to drink with others means i have to meet them face to face.
    My kids give me hell about it, but like i tell them "Could get hit by a bus tomorrow".
    I have quit in the past, but sod it. I can't be a good girl all the time.
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

I hate everything about it. The smell, the taste, all of it.
    I do it because i dont have any other vices. I won't drink on my own and in order to drink with others means i have to meet them face to face.
    My kids give me hell about it, but like i tell them "Could get hit by a bus tomorrow".
    I have quit in the past, but sod it. I can't be a good girl all the time.
    So you have to do it JUST because you have to be a badass?

You are one of the more interesting ESFJ's I have met. Dunno how many times I can say that!

MBTI
    ESFJ

So you have to do it JUST because you have to be a badass?

You are one of the more interesting ESFJ's I have met. Dunno how many times I can say that!
    Yeah, pretty much. I am all good, the good mum, the good ex wife, the good employee .. I love pushing boundaries though, don't anyone tell me what i can and can't do. I'll do it anyway. Social norms, bollocks i am getting my tattoo's and you can see them. If i want to look like a boy, then i will.
    I was up my mums tonight and my brother was there (28), i told him as i got there that i almost put my car in his van as i saw a gap and wanted to park there (missed his van by mm) so as he left he was trying to push my car with his van, bumper to bumper. My mum lives in a quiet, very nice area .. and i am shouting from the front door whilst talking to someone on my mobile phone "fuck off" .. he was laughing, i was laughing, my mum wasn't.
    I hate that i give a shit what people think, most of the time though i think bollocks, i am going to be me, you don't like it then don't look.
    Its awful when you have contradictory views of yourself.
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Yeah, pretty much. I am all good, the good mum, the good ex wife, the good employee .. I love pushing boundaries though, don't anyone tell me what i can and can't do. I'll do it anyway. Social norms, bollocks i am getting my tattoo's and you can see them. If i want to look like a boy, then i will.
    I was up my mums tonight and my brother was there (28), i told him as i got there that i almost put my car in his van as i saw a gap and wanted to park there (missed his van by mm) so as he left he was trying to push my car with his van, bumper to bumper. My mum lives in a quiet, very nice area .. and i am shouting from the front door whilst talking to someone on my mobile phone "fuck off" .. he was laughing, i was laughing, my mum wasn't.
    I hate that i give a shit what people think, most of the time though i think bollocks, i am going to be me, you don't like it then don't look.
    Its awful when you have contradictory views of yourself.
    Damn, go badasses! I am pretty badass. I just say fuck it and move along. Is "bollock" like the American equivalent of "fuck it?"

And that is such a funny story! Stay in touch with the rebel. Those things are soooo great!!!!

MBTI
    ESFJ

Damn, go badasses! I am pretty badass. I just say fuck it and move along. Is "bollock" like the American equivalent of "fuck it?"

And that is such a funny story! Stay in touch with the rebel. Those things are soooo great!!!!
    Yeah, they are all the same. The rebel will never leave but its sad that some day i have to act my age.

Anyway, we are getting all serious here.

Can we get back to the crazy shite now. I want to post pics but i will get another infraction. Just got to keep in perspective.

And GOOOOOOOOOOO.
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Yeah, they are all the same. The rebel will never leave but its sad that some day i have to act my age.

Anyway, we are getting all serious here.

Can we get back to the crazy shite now. I want to post pics but i will get another infraction. Just got to keep in perspective.

And GOOOOOOOOOOO.

ESFJ at their cutest ^

MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA