User Tag List

First 12

Oh noes! FW, promise me you won't get clubbed over the head by a take-charge ESxJ and taken to their lair for life... unless of course you want to!

Hrm.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INFP

I can't remember if I had a bit of a bias in my early days of posting on these forums, but once you've had a few bad experiences and some good ones with each type then you realize pretty quickly that it isn't a very reliable indicator of whose posts you'll enjoy.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Oh noes! FW, promise me you won't get clubbed over the head by a take-charge ESxJ and taken to their lair for life... unless of course you want to!

Hrm.
    Probably not. That would mean my days of teasing NFJ's with my single-ness would be over!
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Sweetie, as you should recall I reached out to you, but you did not return the gesture... remember?

Also, the S'es are highly underrepresented here. That is the only conclusion I have reached.
    Ahh, I was only busting your chops... And it wasn't meant at your expense, I just like to make S/N divide jokes. I do recall your kindness (of course) and I'm sorry if it seems that I have not returned the gesture... I think I'm kind. For the most part...

No worries. I'll take sincere disinterest over insincere interest any day! And tell your paranoia it's not a cheap dig, it's a legitimate compliment and probably an IxxJ similarity.

And FluffyWolf... :shakes head: Naughty.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

IRL, I don't bother to type people until I've already starting associating with them a lot. I wouldn't know enough about them initially, and ultimately I don't care what type they are if I like them anyway.

On this message board, I tend to talk to mostly N's mainly because there are more of them, and I hang out in the NF forum (since I am one). Outside the NF forum, I post in any topic which interests me and respond to anyone that I want to respond to, regardless of type.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe