User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    infp

Angry Hands off, I don't even know you...

So after a weekend of partying, I have to say I'm pretty pissed off with how free the guys hands are with the ladies.

I spent the better part of the nights fending off unwanted PHYSICAL advances, I mean what is up with that?

This one guy grabbed me and squeezed me so tight, I had to really claw my way out of his grip, I faced him to tell him to get lost and he swoops in for an uninvited, and unexpected kiss, which means being uprepared for it he actually managed to plant his lips on mine. :steam:

I just want to have a good time, dance BY MYSELF, is that really too much to expect?

What happened to going up to a girl and asking if she would like to dance?

Ladies ever experienced this groping hands hitting on you move? because it is without doubt even lamer than using cheesy lanes.

Alpha male syndrome? stupid male syndrome? immature?

Yuck, maybe next time I should dress down more.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

Maybe the guys were all drunk?

MBTI
    infp

I was drunk too, you don't see me groping strangers lol.

When I'm drunk I'm stupid, but not that stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    I was drunk too, you don't see me groping strangers lol.

When I'm drunk I'm stupid, but not that stupid.
    You could be right about stupid and immature. But alcohol changes your behaviour.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

There are guys out there that feel that if you dance too provocatively, you better well deal with the consequences. I was always annoyed at this as well. I even got told by a male friend of mine that the way I behaved on the dancefloor was evil, as it led guys to believe that they had a chance with me, making them waste their energy on me since I was already taken.

Apparently, dancing and letting go is a sign that you're looking to get some...which can be true, but it would be nice if they didn't assume that from the get-go
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by hommefatal View Post
    You could be right about stupid and immature. But alcohol changes your behaviour.
    Not really, it just loosens so your inhibitions so the real behaviour comes out, many a truth is revealed under the influence of alcohol.

The one guy who's number I did agree to take was also drunk, but perfectly able to speak to me and ask politely to dance and stuff.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

When I'm drunk I'm stupid...
    ... There's your answer, any way.

MBTI
    INFP

I think the whole asking for a dance routine would probably get you either laughed at or given a very strange look in the club scene.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith
    There are guys out there that feel that if you dance too provocatively, you better well deal with the consequences. I was always annoyed at this as well. I even got told by a male friend of mine that the way I behaved on the dancefloor was evil, as it led guys to believe that they had a chance with me, making them waste their energy on me since I was already taken.

Apparently, dancing and letting go is a sign that you're looking to get some...which can be true, but it would be nice if they didn't assume that from the get-go
    Well if you are dancing in a certain way without anyone asking you to do it then you better be able to handle the heat. If a girl came dancing in a provocative way next to me, even if she were my friend I'd give her a "wth" stare. If she were my girlfriend, things would be completely different of course.

Yuck, maybe next time I should dress down more.

That's stupid behavior for sure and deserves a punch or two possibly, but if you don't want unwarranted attention and just want to dance, I'm sure you'll realize dressing in a too reveling manner will have some sort of effect.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post

Yeah, I've been told I dance a bit too suggestively haha, and I dress provocatively, but whatever, I just like to dress that way because it makes me feel sexy. I really don't much care how it makes someone else feel.

The assumption that I really want it though, just pisses me off no end.

I just think it's rude, really rude to invade someones boundaries like that.

Mind you, this tactic seemed highly successful with other women at the club, so it must be a me thing.