User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 198

  1. #71
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Ergo: Awesome post
    as usual!!!!

  2. #72
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    You are hurting my feelings. The guys even tried to push me into the mass of girls wanting to make me go dance with them and grab their asses so I get one. And I just replied, I am gonna grab no ass, if I haven shared at least a word with her.
    Seriously, how could you even allow yourself to end up in this situation in a first place ?

  3. #73
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    +1 I've been kissed by strangers on the mouth 5 times since I turned 20, and I'm talking about people that just passed me in the street or in the mall, not in a club.
    Yeah, but they're not really strangers once u kissed
    So if we define the acquaintance, and kiss as one moment, then we could stipulate that there's a causal event/collapsing wavefront spreading through space at C.
    Which is as simultaneous as it gets. Now if we consider both mouths were engaged in physical contact, we could round the distances down to 0, considering how the absolute limit of human perception of causal events is several scores of magnitude higher. (we're talking time 'scales' smaller than 3x10^-11 second in local time, observer relative velocity '0')

    We are therefore in the presence, as far as human perception goes, of a simultaneous causal event.
    therefore the kiss creates the relationship, and the relationship explains the kiss. It's kind of a causal loop(hole) if you will.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  4. #74
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Unfortunatly however, groping seems to work in quite a few cases. I've seen it work in quite a few cases. (And I'm talking about girls around 16-20, I didn't go clubbing and disco'ing anymore once I was 20-21.)

    I find it disgusting, but at least another girl I'm not interested in away from the market.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  5. #75
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    Yeah, but they're not really strangers once u kissed
    So if we define the acquaintance, and kiss as one moment, then we could stipulate that there's a causal event/collapsing wavefront spreading through space at C.
    Which is as simultaneous as it gets. Now if we consider both mouths were engaged in physical contact, we could round the distances up to 0, considering how the absolute limit of human perception of causal events is several scores of magnitude higher.

    We are therefore in the presence, as far as human perception goes, of a simultaneous causal event.
    therefore the kiss creates the relationship, and the relationship explains the kiss. It's kind of a causal loop(hole) if you will.
    LOL..alright, so by that logic *kisses Eck passionately*, we're in a relationship now?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  6. #76
    Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Posts
    6,885

    Default

    That's why I don't go to clubs....Awful places - makes me feel totally uncomfortable...
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

  7. #77
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    LOL..alright, so by that logic *kisses Eck passionately*, we're in a relationship now?
    I even added fancy numbers, just for you. And I could keep going at it all night *winks*
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  8. #78
    12 and a half weeks BerberElla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    infp
    Posts
    2,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    I agree that stance is bull and like you say takes the responsibility of the person invading your personal space. Doesn't change the reality that some people are unwilling to take responsibility for their own actions and believe the lame ass argument that a woman dressing or acting a certain way is asking for it. Get's me mad too however you have to understand people like that exist and prepare for the lowest possible denominator in environments like that then either accept it or find a way to cut them down before they have a chance by changing your approach, having people around that intimidate them or going places where that isn't acceptable behaviour.

    You can't force dickheads to change, you have no control over that and no matter how wrong their behaviour is the only thing you can control is yourself.
    I will now, that's for sure.

    I usually go to gigs for a night out, I've only recently started the club scene again and up til this weekend this wasn't a problem, not a big one anyway.

    it was a small club, I think I'll stick to big ones where it's easier to find a safe haven.

    Quote Originally Posted by ergophobe View Post
    Berb, you are completely justified to be mad and indignant at the unwanted physical attention. It is never okay to put your hands on a stranger's (for that matter, anyone's) body without asking. That is unacceptable. You should be able to dance however you like and wherever you like without worrying about men/women not being able to control themselves. I am very sorry you were violated - that is never okay.

    Having said that, I think posters here are warning you of the practical implications of living in a world where we are a product of social cues.

    For women, we are told across societies that we have to control ourselves and provide less provocation/temptation for men who are, apparently, incapable of controlling themselves. Isn't that the justification for the veil? We have to change our behavior because men have low control over their impulses. Eventually both sides believe this is true and we act accordingly -- we alter our behavior so as to not invite unwanted attention and some men think it is alright to follow impulses regardless of whose body/space they are violating. This is very poor logic but it has been perpetuated for a very long time to become accepted as norms for behavior in a club setting.

    So, please do be careful as you live in a society that is already built around these strange norms. I'm glad you had friends with you to help. The reality is men are always physically bigger and it's hard to even throw somebody off even if you tried. Learn some good self defense moves and like Jeno said, surround yourself with good friends, male or female who can act as bouncers. Also, be aware of people moving into your space. When they do that with me, I quickly move to another part and closer to friends to ensure the message is clear. I love to dance as well and this is always an issue for me too when I'm out. I hate it and it makes me more inhibited which is exactly what I want to lose when I go out dancing.
    I'm so relieved to hear other people just love to dance for the sake of dancing, my ex was always saying the dancing was purely to tempt men, when no sorry, it actually wasn't, it was dancing to let go but I could never get him to see this.

    Thank you, good post.



    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I don't do grabbing. Why don't you girls notice that, huh!?

    We do lol there the ones I'm looking out for.

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    She was like my little guardian angel - THANK GOD FOR ISFJs - wheeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!

    After that, I NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER went into a night club again. *shudders* No no no no no - not for me....
    Haha yeah, I think my ISFJ friend has sheltered me from this all the other times we went out, according to her she has rebuffed men before they even had a chance to get in close enough for me to notice they are about to descend on me with gropings and cheesy lines lol.

    ISFJ's are fierce friends to have.

    I was partying with my esfp friend, who is way more brutal at fending guys off, I was hugging her in gratitude by the end of the night lol.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

    DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

    Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

  9. #79
    12 and a half weeks BerberElla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    infp
    Posts
    2,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Unfortunatly however, groping seems to work in quite a few cases. I've seen it work in quite a few cases. (And I'm talking about girls around 16-20, I didn't go clubbing and disco'ing anymore once I was 20-21.)

    I find it disgusting, but at least another girl I'm not interested in away from the market.
    Yeah I saw it working on a good few girls at the club too, no problem with being groped and dragged to a dark corner, it was the younger crowd too.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

    DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

    Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

  10. #80
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    But you are much older now and know that the real problem is that only low-class girls want that sort of thing --not the sort of girl you want. You're above all that game-play now yeah?

    Haha no. I am pretty sure I dont know what all the girls in the world want, but I know for example, if my girl would like to go in discotheques every weekend to dance she would be prolly be to young for me, cause I have set my intrests now on other activities in life.

    It was fun while it lasted being drunk every saturday nite in the discotheque and my infj even partied harder than I did, just in another town and nowadays we got other intrests, the discotheque has lost its thrill.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Similar Threads

  1. I Don't Even Know (ENTP VS INTP)
    By PuppyGoggles in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-29-2016, 05:45 PM
  2. I don't even know anymore
    By LanaBanana in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2014, 09:03 AM
  3. I don't even know my type...
    By HisGirl in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 01:39 PM
  4. I don't even know anymore...
    By Silveresque in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 02:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO