User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Men grab me all the time, and I don't like it. I've made it a point lately to dress somewhat plainly and in dark colors, because I think people think that my personality is screaming "f**k me", which is far from the truth.

Some women are teases. But no one has a right to put their hands on anyone for any reason, though. Some men are assholes.

It's worse on the dance floor. But I usually have a wall of big, scary looking male brothers and cousins around me so I rarely give it another thought. And if not, I find a swift knee to the nuts works wonders.

Haha yes, I must admit I do feel alot more relaxed when there are some guys around to deal with the problem lol I must work on the kick in the nuts thing though.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    Haha yes, I must admit I do feel alot more relaxed when there are some guys around to deal with the problem lol I must work on the kick in the nuts thing though.
    And I think its the perfect moment to say that i reallllyy like your avatar.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    And I think its the perfect moment to say that i reallllyy like your avatar.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I always thought I never scored with girls on parties cause I dont do it like the others and go there grab them and make them want you.

Yea I hate that too, nothing like to be the guy at the bar talking to a far older lady in entertaining metaphors, how nasty a chess game can be, while all the faggots behind you get naked on the dancefloor and do it like animals.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

entropie, your interjections never fail to amuse and confuse me.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    entropie, your interjections never fail to amuse and confuse me.
    You are hurting my feelings. The guys even tried to push me into the mass of girls wanting to make me go dance with them and grab their asses so I get one. And I just replied, I am gonna grab no ass, if I haven shared at least a word with her.

I really didnt like that attitude, the only problem tho was, the girls only knew that attitude, therefore it could seem they were waiting only for it and nothing else :/. Thats what you think when you are 16
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Perhaps you could try by giving angry stares at whoever comes in your proximity. I fear that having guys in close proximity and not being touched is quite difficult to achieve, so you might just try to get rid of the first part of the causal chain.
    Heh, would you believe my friends are always telling me to make myself seem more approachable? I already do the back off stare.

I mean I was just walking past one guy who grabbed me and pulled me close, running his hands all over me, I pushed him off and slipped away into the crowd as quick as possible.

No time for the stare lol

Anyway I get it, society just isn't 100% ready for the shift onto personal responsibility on this subject, I mean rape cases still have solictors claiming the way she was dressed, or the way she was asking for it was the cause of what was clearly a violation, so I shouldn't be surprised that right now the only way to avoid this behaviour is to dress down, in a way I actually don't want to, or just accept that I need to get more aggressive.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Being in a nightclub where grabby people are the norm is one thing, but dudes grab me on the subway, at the bodega, at the park. It's fucking annoying and I wish you all would stop it.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    You are hurting my feelings. The guys even tried to push me into the mass of girls wanting to make me go dance with them and grab their asses so I get one. And I just replied, I am gonna grab no ass, if I haven shared at least a word with her.

I really didnt like that attitude, the only problem tho was, the girls only knew that attitude, therefore it could seem they were waiting only for it and nothing else :/. Thats what you think when you are 16
    Yup, it's a bit of a wierd line to stand on. There's the whole ego trip we sometimes have going on, but most alpha male behaviors are just, so damn primitive and distasteful, so we spend our lives doing the unique thing.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

... In theory.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Being in a nightclub where grabby people are the norm is one thing, but dudes grab me on the subway, at the bodega, at the park. It's fucking annoying and I wish you all would stop it.
    wait? Seriously?
    where the hell do you live : P

... In theory.