User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Well, that would explain why they do it then. Guess it's aslo probably is the alcohol (which makes the girls 'more willing'?). Also, some places get a rep for 'the place to be to hook up'. I remember always looking for an empty spot on the dancefloor, away from the main action and going nuts. It still gets you people that want to try to hit on you, but at least you see them coming instead of being groped out of the blue.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Dali

No excuse, Hommefatal.

Th e groper's a total immature prick. I'd have punched him for you were I there. The assh*le.

My ENFP pal has a similar problem; she's incredibly nice and almost comes across as flirty sometimes and some guys tend to misinterpret that. We're working on helping her develop a "fuck-off" expression . :p

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    I think the whole asking for a dance routine would probably get you either laughed at or given a very strange look in the club scene.
    I've never laughed at anyone for that, I may have rejected them but I have never laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Well if you are dancing in a certain way without anyone asking you to do it then you better be able to handle the heat. If a girl came dancing in a provocative way next to me, even if she were my friend I'd give her a "wth" stare. If she were my girlfriend, things would be completely different of course.
    Some music involves certain dance moves that are provocative but are not necessarily an invitation, and if a girl comes over near you dancing that way, who is to say she was even coming near you in that way and not just looking for more space on the dancefloor?

That's stupid behavior for sure and deserves a punch or two possibly, but if you don't want unwarranted attention and just want to dance, I'm sure you'll realize dressing in a too reveling manner will have some sort of effect.
    Yes, the effect of asking me to dance without believing that what I'm wearing gives you the right to touch me. Or at least that's how I think it should be.

This whole onus on the woman for doing things is taking the responsibility away from the men, who are what? powerless to control themselves?
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

I could be wrong but you emit alot of sexual energy here so it is logical to presume that to some degree you do this in the real world as well. Which means that you have a "communication" problem with guys around you. (just a thought)

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    I've never laughed at anyone for that, I may have rejected them but I have never laughed.
    Well yeah, but you're an INFP.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Well, that would explain why they do it then. Guess it's aslo probably is the alcohol (which makes the girls 'more willing'?). Also, some places get a rep for 'the place to be to hook up'. I remember always looking for an empty spot on the dancefloor, away from the main action and going nuts. It still gets you people that want to try to hit on you, but at least you see them coming instead of being groped out of the blue.
    I do normally hold a safer spot, but to get to the bar or the toilet involved leaving that island of safety lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo View Post
    No excuse, Hommefatal.

Th e groper's a total immature prick. I'd have punched him for you were I there. The assh*le.

My ENFP pal has a similar problem; she's incredibly nice and almost comes across as flirty sometimes and some guys tend to misinterpret that. We're working on helping her develop a "fuck-off" expression . :p
    Haha so funny, because my esfp friend pulled the "kiss idiot" off of me and told him to fuck off for me, and her 2 male friends stepped in to push him away too.

I must work on my fuck off expression more too.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

the thing is, all the other guys just didn't come talk to you/touch you or whatever. So a few assholes give regular guys a bad image, that's nice.

Sadly in those case, you only notice the ones who are morons.
    I'm a guy and I still find it gross how some people become sad pervs whenever drunk. Since what alcohol does is loosen frontal lobe control/inhibition, I often consider it shows someone's true self to an extent, which is pretty disgusting when you see the way some people behave.
    And that's not limited to guys, btw. We're just programmed to be more into 'assault mod' when it comes to sexuality, but the whole 'guys are chasing me' delirium most girls seem to have isn't really qualitatively better when you think of it. It's just another kind of crazy.

I'm a low inhibition person, I think, and my prefrontal cortex is already barely controlling anything, so I stay pretty much the same wether drunk or not. Knowing the effects of alcohol on the brain to an extent, I doubt the 'I was drunk' excuse really is one, its not a personality modifying drug, but mainly a desinhibitor.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

A woman could be completely naked and dancing her heart out and you'd still not have the right to touch her without her permission.

There is no way to condone this behavior, period.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    Yeah, I've been told I dance a bit too suggestively haha, and I dress provocatively, but whatever, I just like to dress that way because it makes me feel sexy. I really don't much care how it makes someone else feel.
    Mistery solved.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Still means you keep your hands to yourself. Oogle away, if you must, but that's pretty much it.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★