Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Please elaborate as to how that happened. @Lady X have you also been arrested? I assume not because you give a definite good citizen vibe. *skip me*
    Haha it was really dumb. I was dropping by a party in college after spending the evening playing videogames and smoking pot (be more of a stereotype, I know). Well I was 20 at the time (below the legal drinking age), but hadn't been drinking that night. Cops ended up coming to the party I decided to drop by, and after some of the partygoers decided to be real asses to them, they arrested everyone there. I spent the night in jail, got a sweet mugshot, and was charged with "attending a nuisance party" (apparently some local law that lets the cops arrest people for being at a noisy gathering). Served some community service, and that was that. Not very criminal, but I totally did get arrested.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

ENFP to the core
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    Haha it was really dumb. I was dropping by a party in college after spending the evening playing videogames and smoking pot (be more of a stereotype, I know). Well I was 20 at the time (below the legal drinking age), but hadn't been drinking that night. Cops ended up coming to the party I decided to drop by, and after some of the partygoers decided to be real asses to them, they arrested everyone there. I spent the night in jail, got a sweet mugshot, and was charged with "attending a nuisance party" (apparently some local law that lets the cops arrest people for being at a noisy gathering). Served some community service, and that was that. Not very criminal, but I totally did get arrested.
    Useless! How can you with any intergrity brag about being arrested? Atleast @chana has a black boyfriend.

@Amargith and I have paganism in common, though to varying degrees.
    And I guess @Riva and I have Buddhism in common, though also to varying degrees.

Atleast @chana has a black boyfriend.
    With whom she cheats on Bolin! Real badass that woman...

Edit: Oh, we are in this thread. senza and I are both nice people.

garbage

We tend to have good laughs out of some of the same pictures in the Random Thought thread.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Useless! How can you with any intergrity brag about being arrested? Atleast @chana has a black boyfriend.
    ...what?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    With whom she cheats on Bolin! Real badass that woman...
    huh?

(skip me)

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    Aside from the video games and the fact you were underage and hadn't consumed any 'Satan's sauce'...Like verbatim the same thing happened to me and a large group of friends. Oh and I didn't have to do community service.

The thing that still confuses me to this day is that we were on a large piece of privately owned property (friend's parent's) in the middle of no where...and were way too drunk to drive and yet the Sherriffs were still forcing everyone to get in their cars and leave. <-That's how our problems got started because people were like "arrest me now before I've killed several people in a accident." They did not like that and everything escalated from there.

I spent one day in some all female jail thing and was thinking "umm...way to go making this way more fun and interesting than my job." I'm not even kidding it was like camp.

Okay I just realized I responded to that in a 'next person' thread...
    just skip me

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

in some ways, in other ways no. (we're both scattered and zany, but I make more of an effort to come across as TJ-ish)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire