User Tag List

First 20282930313240 Last

Results 291 to 300 of 612

  1. #291
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,778

    Default

    I don't know how i ended up in this thread, but anyways

    we both have been on vent

  2. #292
    Senior Member Stigmata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    1,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    I 'knew' you would say exactly that; either out of sympathy or by chance you really couldn't. However I have a hunch that you have a much bigger you-know-what than I do; which is why I left that stereotype out of it.
    I don't feel comfortable describing the size of my nose on the internet.

    (skip me)

  3. #293
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    I don't feel comfortable describing the size of my nose on the internet.

    (skip me)
    I knew we shouldn't have tried nose sex! Now I can't smell anything.

  4. #294
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    We've lived in the same state, and we've both been arrested.
    Please elaborate as to how that happened. @Lady X have you also been arrested? I assume not because you give a definite good citizen vibe. *skip me*

  5. #295
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    We are both Fs.

    (No @Riva, I didn't skip you).

  6. #296
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Fi!

  7. #297
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Gink - we both find the same girl attractive and we are both probably mushi shi fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    We are both Fs.(No @Riva, I didn't skip you).
    Ah to be more specific I believe that you believe I am a sfj. It's an amazing talent you have to type people. Irrespective of the fact that it took you so long to type yourself correctly - though I have my doubts -, that you claim it takes you so long to type people you know/date - only after being assisted on it - irrespective of that quickly making judgement calls about others you've never met - especially those who continuously get typed as some other type you claim to be by those whom have met that person or spoken to - and your ability to type people you continuously have hate filled arguments with in the middle of having an argument with them. Amazing! If only I had your talents. Oh welcome back to the forum; I know that you quit a few weeks back. Oh and thank you for taking me off from your ignore list.

  8. #298
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Omg this thread is absolutely pregnant with mutually supportive individuals. (skip me)

  9. #299
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    We both have a mutual friend on Facebook and can't figure out who she is.

  10. #300
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Ah to be more specific I believe that you believe I am an sfj. It's an amazing talent you have to type people. Irrespective of the fact that it took you so long to type yourself - though you probably haven't still correctly typed yourself correctly -, that you claim it takes you so long to type people you know and date - only after been told by some other - irrespective of that quickly making judgement calls about others you've never met - especially those who continuously get typed as some other type you claim to be by those whom have met that person or spoken to - and your ability to type people you continuously have hate filled arguments with. Amazing! If only I had your talents. Oh and welcome back to the forum; I know that you quit a few weeks back. Oh thank you for taking me off from your ignore list.
    F IS FOR FURIOUS!

    I rest my case, your honor.




    EDIT: The U and I both have blogs.

Similar Threads

  1. What do you hate about the POSTER above you?
    By The Ü™ in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-14-2013, 09:42 AM
  2. [NT] Do you think you're intellectually superior to the poster above you?
    By ThatGirl in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 11:56 PM
  3. How are you different from the typical representative of your type
    By Such Irony in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 239
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 08:40 AM
  4. Give a Mob Nickname to the Poster Above You.
    By ThatGirl in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 01:32 PM
  5. Why/how are you listening to music?
    By Virtual ghost in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 01:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO