User Tag List

View Poll Results: How do feel about sports?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm male, and I spend most of my leisure time watching or playing sports.

1 2.78%
  • I'm male, and I enjoy sports, but I also have other significant interests for my leisure time.

9 25.00%
  • I'm male, and I have little interest in sports.

12 33.33%
  • I'm female, and I spend most of my leisure time watching or playing sports.

2 5.56%
  • I'm female, and I enjoy sports, but I also have other significant interests for my leisure time.

8 22.22%
  • I'm female, and I have little interest in sports.

4 11.11%
First 1234 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Fooooooooosssssssssssbaaaaaaaaaaallllll, I like big parties, when everyone watches soccer together and I always pretend to know all the players, tho I barely have seen a single one of them evah

Watch how Cantona wore his collar of the shirt, a classic !

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vAOUgmRXsc"].[/YOUTUBE]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ISFJ

I like team sports because they usually have a gamey/strategy aspect to them. It's what keeps my Ne on its toes, as opposed to something like running or swimming or most other solo sports where I get bored pretty quickly due to monotony. That also explains why I don't like exercising for the sake of it too much.

I don't actual do sports that often, anymore. I'm not a fan sports fan per se. I like them, but I don't love them.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    I like team sports because they usually have a gamey/strategy aspect to them. It's what keeps my Ne on its toes, as opposed to something like running or swimming or most other solo sports where I get bored pretty quickly due to monotony. That also explains why I don't like exercising for the sake of it too much.
    Haha, yea I feel ya . The only solo sport thats fun is stargate golfing, look :

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO3uHdYTYiU"][/YOUTUBE]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I can't get in to soccer, although I try. I don't enjoy playing it, and I mainly just watch it for the eye candy (male soccer players have the hottest legs I have ever seen). I wish I could love it more, since the whole world seems to love it, but I still see it as a game for 5th graders.

I love american football with a severe passion, though. A lot of my male friends and family are in the nfl and we are all such die hard junkies. Nothing beats a crisp autumn evening outside on the bleachers *sigh*. I love the whole atmosphere of it. And I love the testosterone.

(I should have clarified that I don't like watching sports on television.)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I love hockey, too. My brother plays and I never miss one of his games. I also enjoy playing golf, but I don't do it often.

Man, who am I trying to kid? I guess I really do love watching as much as playing. I never knew that I loved sports this much until I started typing these responses. I'm seriously hyper right now. Weird.

I played sport at school, but when I left I discovered other things.

Now I see sport as played by professional athletes to entertain the masses.

Sport has succeeded in distracting their minds from anything significant.

At school we played amateur sports to entertain ourselves. And on Saturday morning we had Atheneum where we learnt to entertain ourselves culturally.

But today people work at jobs they hate in order to pay others to entertain them in sports and even in culture.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Such a narrow view, Victor. Some people actually like to keep their bodies and minds active.

And watching sports can be as mentally stimulating as reading a book or watching a play. Basically, it's all entertainment.

I love my work and I'm sure many other sports lovers do as well.

EDIT: what do you feel is the significant way to spend your time?

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Such a narrow view, Victor. Some people actually like to keep their bodies and minds active.

And watching sports can be as mentally stimulating as reading a book or watching a play. Basically, it's all entertainment.

I love my work and I'm sure many other sports lovers do as well.

EDIT: what do you feel is the significant way to spend your time?
    Pffffft....acid, of course. N sports are so much better.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I love sports but I have to sort of multi task when I'm watching. Unless it's the NHL playoffs. Then I would suggest if you don't love hockey, you probably shouldn't come over. Five playoff games in the same day is a pretty perfect day for me. Baseball, football (especially college) not the hugest basketball fan but my son is so it's on a lot. I can't wait for the Olympics either. I like the summer games, all the swimming and diving and gymnastics but the winter games are much closer to my heart.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Dali

Can I advocate for a 7th option; I enjoy participating in sports but have little to no interest in watching sports. It's like... sitting on the sidelines and watching other people enjoying themselves. I mean... you know.