User Tag List

MBTI
    ESFJ

Default XboxLive Gamertag?

I like to play videogames from time to time, and thought I might inquire about XboxLive gametags.

Mine is 'intplee'.
    A criticism that can be brought against everything ought not to be brought against anything.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

East India Tea, Gunga Din.

MBTI
    INTJ

Jai galaar

I might actually be on once I get Halo 3.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I'll send requests to the two of you. I'm active in a community that numbers, at its widest radius, about sixty members. It's social, and has a few subgroups, so if we happen to cross paths you may find your way to some new gaming acquaintances.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I should note my online games, too:

Gears of War
    Halo 2
    The Darkness
    Project Gotham Racing 3
    Doom III
    Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow/Chaos Theory/Double Agent(not-360)

And yes, I plan to buy Halo 3.
    A criticism that can be brought against everything ought not to be brought against anything.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by nocturne View Post
    I should note my online games, too:

Gears of War
    Halo 2
    The Darkness
    Project Gotham Racing 3
    Doom III
    Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow/Chaos Theory/Double Agent(not-360)

And yes, I plan to buy Halo 3.
    I've bolded games I have. Though I'm sure I'd be slaughtered on SC online.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

MBTI
    ENFj

My tag is; Obelysk
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Several members of the community participate in a semi-regular PGR 3 night -- Thursdays, I believe. I don't have the game but may pick it up for a bargain.

Halo 3 will be my online game of choice for the next few years; Valve's Team Fortress will probably have a place when it is released next month. I have hopes for Two Worlds, enjoying it despite bad press and technical problems in multiplayer. I also play Chromehounds with some of the aforementioned friends and acquaintances -- a game which is an impeccable blend of LEGO, Armored Core and the television show Battlebots.

Halo 3 matchmaking is that for which I may send invites. My immediate circle is a pretty inclusive group.

MBTI
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by htb View Post
    Several members of the community participate in a semi-regular PGR 3 night -- Thursdays, I believe. I don't have the game but may pick it up for a bargain.

Halo 3 will be my online game of choice for the next few years; Valve's Team Fortress will probably have a place when it is released next month. I have hopes for Two Worlds, enjoying it despite bad press and technical problems in multiplayer. I also play Chromehounds with some of the aforementioned friends and acquaintances -- a game which is an impeccable blend of LEGO, Armored Core and the television show Battlebots.

Halo 3 matchmaking is that for which I may send invites. My immediate circle is a pretty inclusive group.
    What is the name of your clan on Chrome Hounds? I haven't played it in a few weeks. Also I am testing out the Beta version of Call of Duty 4, if you guys haven't already go and pre order it, its freaking sick.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

We're the "13th Light CAV." Thanks to Chromehounds' involuted squad system, however, you won't be able to join unless two members are present. Given the imminence of Halo 3, that may be some time. Still, it should be easier if we're on each other's friend list -- I shall remedy that now.

Edit: Very nice roundel, Lee.